JUST

Racist Oscars once again shafts the people of color despite their parading out of "Black actors"
what a fucking sham

Practice what you preach. Sup Forums should fucking love Hollywood

#RacistOscars

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/440342098949443585
twitter.com/ActuallyNPH/status/836088914247057412
twitter.com/kellyoxford/status/836086161885974528
youtube.com/watch?v=v3RLFhwzUgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Former white guy and ex trump voter here, its funny to see him rush and turn. This guy is unfit to lead and i hope to God he doesnt get atomic passwords

You were saying?

Nope. They pulled a Steve Harvey. I'm not even fucking joking. Moonlight won.

About that...

WHITEYS REKT

NIGGERS WIN

jej

hmm..

ROFL

Delete this thread

Why can't we have anything nice? Why does race have to ruin everything?

Just shut up Sup Forums and watch the fucking oscars. Or don't. Awards shows are silly. Nothing more

Sup Forums's reaction was priceless

OP delete your entire life

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

DELETE THIS

>white
>cute as fuck
>looks like a frog
Is she /ourgirl/, Sup Forums?

So are we all in agreement that La La Land won bUT to prevent a race war (((they))) changed it to Moonlight last minute?

Shut the fuck up OP

shes /ourfootslut/

The fuck is Moonlight

AHAHAHAHHA

>Berger, Horowitz, Platt

AHAHAHAHA

Trump will tweet about this forever.

A movie nobody ever heard of before.

iknorite?

In order to avoid chimpouts, almost assuredly

A movie about gay black people.

100% not lying.

MORE FAKE NEWS FROM CNN

did they show this on tv after it was announced? would be hard to say it was just a slip up by the presenters if so

BLACKED

OP here, It's true though. Hollywood pretends to cater to the PoC yet when shit hits the fan...

all the sudden they are in the getaway car.
It's unfair and in a way a tease.

It's 2017 i thought they would have learned from their bigoted award ceremonies od 2016

>grandma socks

>Sup Forums is a bunch of non-whites pretending to be white-nationalists pretending to be BLM movie critics
How deep does this rabbit hole go?

Fucking Hebrew Hijinks, at it again.

Fuck jews

very fake news

The third producer was in the middle of his acceptance speech when it was all interrupted and the first one to give his speech said Moonlight won.

The presenters hesitated for at least 20 seconds, I guess their card just said Emma Stone rather than La La Land.

>implying oscars are good

rigged af lawl, any holocaust movie?

Given the hatred of gays in the black community, I'd say this was Jewlywood's way of giving niggers the finger for not obeying orders and getting too uppity. Jews are going to start pulling hard on the leash now that niggers have tried to take on the Jew establishment.

Delete this, bro.

They changed it in the last moment

this is the most jewish hijnks ive seen since the 2016 election, laddy

is Sup Forums right? did we JUST re-enter the worst timeline?

>now that niggers have tried to take on the Jew establishment.
how have they done this? it seems to be the opposite, they ignore the jewish question so they can participate in jewish-run culture, but im out of the loop maybe

>I love my blue eyed wife so much!
>weird cut to commercial, but comes back to awards quickly
>Suddenly "Moonlight is best picture. No really. Seriously. I'M DEAD SERIOUS LOOK! *shows card*.
>Moonlight is the winner.
>Sorry guys, wrong card.

Something is not right

yall think it was fake? im leaning that way

i'm actually surprised moonlight won, even with all the #oscarssowhite bullshit from last year.

if there's 1 thing hollywood loves, it's a movie about how great hollywood is (la la land).

I guess they really do care about black people on twitter.

Sup Forums is never right.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/440342098949443585

>2014
Truly a prophet.

digits confirm phew

So I'm not the only one that found the blue-eyed comment odd... This whole thing smells fishy.

Not even original

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!

the people who lost were jews though

#ANUDDASHOAH

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE, OSCARS ARE ANTI SEMITES

The Academy is run by Jews. Complaining that not enough blacks win was an attacks on Jews. It's ok to call everyone else racist but Jews can never be criticized by anyone other than other Jews. Blacks turned their Jew funded activism on the Jews themselves. That's a big no no.

VERY underrated

THEY GAVE IT TO MOONLIGHT

THANK GOD!

Lol fuck Hollywood

Can I get a quick rundown on wtf happened?

Even better, the La La Land people giving their speeches were Berger, Horowitz, and Platt.

I don't know who is Jewing who.

Too bad the election didn't go that way for them, huh?

As far as I can tell

>accidentally read wrong best picture
>actual best picture is some propaganda film no one's seen before

Sadly, no. I wish, though.

Like every movie there? No one watches that gay shit anymore except cucks and faggots

>announce white movie wins
>they go on stage all happy
>the creator starts talking about his blue-eyed bride
HOL UP ACTUALLY WE LOST TO THE BLACK MOVIE
>congrats to the black movie
>here's you award, black movie

Yeah, not suspicious at all

All the movies nominated looked like dog shit.

Checked.

Kek has spoken. How was this missed?

This

Dropping a redpill here

The reason why they manufactured this controversy is so that when the media and the gossipers talk about the oscars, they won't talk about moonlight, and why it DIDNT deserve the oscar....they'll be talking about this controversy instead.

Spread the word, copy and paste.

LA LA LAND GOT ROBBED (WHITES GOT ROBBED) FUCKING KIKES DID IT ON PURPOSE FOR THE NIGGERS.

I SAW SOME STRANGE MOVEMENTS WITH THE HANDS OF THE KIKE AND THAT ENVELOPE AND CARD, HE CHANGED IT.
>I SAW SOME STRANGE MOVEMENTS WITH THE HANDS OF THE KIKE AND THAT ENVELOPE AND CARD, HE CHANGED IT.
I SAW SOME STRANGE MOVEMENTS WITH THE HANDS OF THE KIKE AND THAT ENVELOPE AND CARD, HE CHANGED IT.
>I SAW SOME STRANGE MOVEMENTS WITH THE HANDS OF THE KIKE AND THAT ENVELOPE AND CARD, HE CHANGED IT.

My friend bet $480 to win $180 on la la land hahahahahahaha

This, not subtle at all, this was like 9/11 with people instead of buildings

Omg, fucking lol. AMERIKA YES
"Yes white boys, we wuz kangs and shiet"

Is that real?

I think it was planned to be spme amazing moment, but they botched it.

I guess it's possible that the people who run the Academy's twitter don't know the winners beforehand and have graphics made for each film... but this certainly seems fishy

Jew tactic to not check beforehand, but Warren was given the wrong envelope, probably due to Leo putting it down someplace after he had it.

See:
twitter.com/ActuallyNPH/status/836088914247057412
+
twitter.com/kellyoxford/status/836086161885974528

get on the video evidence, the words mean nothing

imagine if the the black movie had to hand the award to the white movie. imagine it.

pol tears taste delicious

Am I justified in buying a ticket for La La Land even if I hate musicals?

I mean it's not that great a movie but at least it's got white people in it.

How about the fact those speaking for La La Land were Jews? Berger, Horowitz, and Platt?

This is great, it completely ruined the diversity narrative.

Trump & Bannon sabotaged Hollywood's big night with the best fucking revenge plot.
Top kek
Praise the God Emperor
youtube.com/watch?v=v3RLFhwzUgk

I've seen worse

you don't understand that in this game no matter what move they make they lose.

the left can only win if they were president and could write laws to kill people. just shouting you want to kill white people has the reverse effect

George Soros is anti-Israel

There is probably a rip of it already.

Nobody's crying over the Oscars, you moron.

Will this finally shut whiny niggers up? Probably not.

We wantz mo' dem awardz and monies fo dem programz sheeit black livez matta *booty shake*

>AW HELL NAW WHITE BOI
>bashes someone on head with oscar
>white people get booed

Illegal Aliens are what's in right now. Liberals don't give a fuck about you, never did. You were last month's flavor.

You're not justified in watching any of these piece of shit movies, even if they have Ryan Gosling in it.

This mistake will upstage the winner anyways.

Do you remember who Miss Universe is or do you remember Steve Harvey reading the wrong winner?

They are already saying this was to prevent the Moonlight speech.

Imagine being so fucking retarded that you actually think a self-fellating American industry award show is politics.

they were gonna reveal the news about the flat earth

This isn't Sup Forums's fault. First all the idiots at the Oscars bitched about Trump all night, and then they staged the ridiculous bait-and-switch with the Best Picture award. I didn't watch and I wouldn't be posting if I weren't bored as hell right now, lol...but it is all pretty ridiculous.

Steve Harvey. I see a lot of SJW salt coming from this. Keep those race fires stoked

President doesn't have all the power. Laws are written by congress and can get challenged by the courts. And beyond the three branches is big money which buys off politicians.