Katherine Johnson in real life vs the actress who portrayed her in 'Hidden Figures'...

Katherine Johnson in real life vs the actress who portrayed her in 'Hidden Figures', the movie about the strong black womyns. What did Hollywood mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm too tired of life to be mad at jews anymore. I just want a good gf and to be happy

Cheap jew tricks, OP. Aren't we already past them?

The real Katherine Johnson was a quadroon or mulatto.

Definitely quadroon or octaroon and not a mulatto.

Why is the black NASA lady white?

So she wasn't white or black, they should've found a mixed actor

>comparing a 30-something to a 90-year-old

Did it end up winning any awards?

So you want to go back to being bluepilled?

Have you seen that woman's twitter? She's like 47 or some shit and she does serious roles but by her social media and irl photos you'd think she was a stripper.
Must be a massive slut.

Still not the same age exactly but closer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson

it's a question I ask myself a lot. Would being ignorant to the world be worth a happy, out-going life?

i wanan lick the sweat from between those tits. unffff

I bet she makes great cookies.

There are literally no pure blacks at the far right of the bell curve. This is the closest one they could find. They just have to make up shit to make blacks feel good about themselves.

shit casting choice -- given... and she's clearly a quatroon (even octroon)

but, it's not like it hasn't been done before...

>the one-drop rule is racist
>except when it means black people can take credit for something

Seems more like the brownie / pie type to me.
Does it matter? Hollywood casts based on bank-ability or attractiveness or stereotypes, so unless you know someone extremely famous or somehow attractive that looks like her, it wouldn't happen anyway.

>more white blood than black
>black accomplishment

its that the movie made a big fucking deal about her being black when she herself said she never experienced racism

Read her wiki she still wasn't allowed full schooling, because she was considered black in the eyes of the law. You know, if anything I kind think they should have used someone with similar skin, if for no reason other than to show just how bizarre and absurd jim crow was.

Uhh guys.. Katherine Johnson isn't black. She looks at-best Cuban or from the Caribbean/Latin America.

When you consider that everything you know might be wrong anyway I'd say yes.

>if for no reason other than to show just how bizarre and absurd jim crow was.
Very good point. That is absurd. She would easily pass for white in most circles now, but she was considered the same as a negress back then.

>pic related: Famous Jim Crow supporter