Blacks appeased after Moonlight bizarrely wins Best Picture

Guys, did anyone else just see what (((they))) pulled at the Oscars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B2LInrKn1hE
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488173261913.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. It was masterful. (((They))) denied the nig a celebration.

>play Jewish games
>win Jewish prizes

how unexpected a development

Last minute muh diversity cries in the back room.

Bizarre. Still analyzing

Kek be Praised!

This is a disaster for the Propaganda Ministry.

Nah they fucked up after all that trump bashing they got the trump curse they read best actress twice
Guys look like total jackasses now
They'll be saying the Russians did it tomorrow
Hope trump replies to jimmy now

Who gives a shit. Who even watches the Oscars anyway?

they pulled an steve harvey on them

but why?

Bullshit they read the wrong card. The fix is in. Black faggot movie had to win over wypipo movie. Fuck this

I'm still not entirely sure what their angle on it was either.

>#russiahackedtheoscars
Get it trending lads

Oscar's are the apex of faggotry.

What a fucking choice, a gay white musical, or a gay nigger drama

TYPE "WHITE PEOPLE" IN TO TWITTER RIGHT NOW. HOLY SHIT, THIS IS NEXT LEVEL RACISM

The fuck are you cunts on about?

Mistake done on purpose because people don't watch the Oscars anymore

White guilt...that's all

based emperor calling them out

>tfw anime will never be blacked

Nigga, that tweet is from 2014

>2014

REMINDER: THE JEWS SCRIPTED THIS TO IGNITE RACIAL TENSIONS

I don't watch normie shit. Someone summarise what happened.

>implying Trump isn't at least 3 years ahead of everybody

top laff

Actually a lot of black folks are angry at Moonlight because they feel it's whites pushing homosexuality on them and normalising it.

So if anything a lot of black people are pissed, younger more liberal ones happy

Moonlight was a really good movie

Hehe

>watching the Oscars

Fuck off Sup Forums, you cucks aren't welcome here

BPS always brings the bants.

Literally who is Oscar and what did he do?

Who the fuck makes fun of Bollywood? The music and choreography is phenomenal. I have honestly never heard anyone say anything bad about it the few times it comes up.

RIGGED for DRAMA

why is this a thread?

Yeah, they did this to appease blacks.

La La Land was the better movie, but it wasn't politically correct enough for (((them))).

mooncricket was the worst moving picture film i've seen this year.

Blacks can never be appeased.

Oscars so white

what the fuck is going on in this thread?

True

>niggas stealing things

Why i'm not surprised?

Gay nigga gets beat up the movie wins over the gem hacksaw ridge was.

you don't even have niggers in Texas.

Bruh, I crossboarded over to Sup Forums to discuss the Oscars. A lot of other Sup Forumsacks too it seemed, many were rooting for based Mel.

So what if he's white?

For those confused, La La Land had appeared to have won Best Picture. The crew got part way into their acceptance speech before it was discovered that the announcer had been given the wrong card or some shit like that. Turns out Moonlight won.

Did they give black people free awards for showing up after making shitty BLM tier movies? How nice and progressive.

Participation awards, thank you black people for not making a bomb shitty movie. See your race isn't a failure.

Oy vey!

its problematic

See

Was this a metaphor for the election?

What is la la land and what is moonlight?
Are they films? halp!

Spread the word, copy and paste.

LA LA LAND GOT ROBBED (WHITES GOT ROBBED) FUCKING KIKES DID IT ON PURPOSE FOR THE NIGGERS.

I SAW SOME STRANGE MOVEMENTS WITH THE HANDS OF THE KIKE AND THAT ENVELOPE AND CARD, HE CHANGED IT.
>I SAW SOME STRANGE MOVEMENTS WITH THE HANDS OF THE KIKE AND THAT ENVELOPE AND CARD, HE CHANGED IT.
I SAW SOME STRANGE MOVEMENTS WITH THE HANDS OF THE KIKE AND THAT ENVELOPE AND CARD, HE CHANGED IT.
>I SAW SOME STRANGE MOVEMENTS WITH THE HANDS OF THE KIKE AND THAT ENVELOPE AND CARD, HE CHANGED IT.

I am

where have I seen this before

youtube.com/watch?v=B2LInrKn1hE

La La Land has a predominantly white cast and Moonlight a predominantly black cast. There will be and already is a lot of racial spin being put on this event whether it was staged or not.
And, in the spirit of Sup Forums, it's just fun to blame (((them))) for every suscipious occurence.

La la land is a stupid musical with white only cast and Moonlight is a nigger only movie

Yes they're both movies. La La Land is one of those Hollywood circlejerk films and Moonlight is a film about blacks and homosexuality.

good to see that political correctness is favored over competence in every competition in the west these days

fuck the (((oscars))) and fuck hollywood. if you go to see any of their shit kike movies for ANY reason, you are a faggot and should zyklon yourself.

See, the Trump bashing is what really pissed me off. I'm no libtard, and I don't pay any mind to the Donald, but holy shit hearing the pee-oh-cee throw their shit at him really made me annoyed. Guys, is it not too late to praise kek?

we will get you, shlomo.

Retards who think fiction is reality and representation matters.
>it doesn't fucking matter

Ah thanks. They both sound pretty gay desu

fuck off kike

>whether it was staged or not.

obviously it was staged. what kind of naive hayseed thinks the (((mix up))) wasn't part of the show?

(((They))) have been running the Oscars for decades now, where the hell have you been? Film is (((their))) industry.

the funny thing is Trump never had any issues with blacks despite all lies by liberals, I don't even know what the motive of this is

>niggers
>drugs
>gays
>poverty
>muh cycle of life
Of course this movie was going to win, it checked off all the right boxes. Plus after the chimping from last year when no nogs won anything liberal Hollywood had to virtue signal somehow.

Is anyone else strangely glad about this occurrence? If La La Land had simply won, people would be complaining that the oscars are too white. If Moonlight had simply won, people would forget about these movies sooner. but because of this fuckup, the robbery of La La Land will stay in people's minds

Yet the faggots at the oscars decided to fucking tweet Donald during the show, not gonna lie, it made my stomach churn

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488173261913.webm

Totally staged.

Nice work, Jews, that's more votes for Trump in 2020. I think those fabled Jew IQs have plummeted in recent years. They just keep working on making white people hate niggers more and more and more.

I don't give a shit about either of these "films" either--haven't seen any of them, don't fucking care about Hollywood "products" and haven't in years, haven't watched the Oscars in literally decades.

But all that aside, this was a cruel stunt to pull on the cast of LaLaLand, unless of course they knew from the beginning.

Oh yeah, and I don't know a single soul who makes fun of Bollywood. The people I know who've actually watched Bollywood flicks, including myself, enjoy them.

lots of black writers hated the movie because it shows the truth of how blacks treat gays

>La La Land, the movie about a white romance harking back to the family values of the 50s, wins best picture
>"I want to thank my blue eyed wife"
>no sorry, Moonlight, literally a movie about gay niggers, actually won, get off the stage

hmmmm who could be behind this?

>unless of course they knew from the beginning

Come on, this is Hollywood you're talking about.

Never too late. The war on the white majority is far from won

Imagine if they had announced Hacksaw Ridge won and Mel was two minutes into his acceptance speech and Kimmel told him "Oh, my bad. The Gay bigger movie won, Mel. Hand over the Oscar". How do you guys think Mel would have handled that?

Also kind of odd how they didn't notice their 'mistake' until Lala Land's director thanked his "beautiful, blue-eyed wife". If I were the Moonlight nogs, I'd tell the Academy to shove their pity Oscar up their fucking asses.

do you actually give a fuck about the grammys? because if you do.. you're a huge faggot. who gives a fuck. only faggots care about these fucking awards.

Lol wtf, I think it was staged too and probably by (((them))), I just don't want to speak in absolutes. Someone could have genuinely fucked up. There are apparently two cards for each award. See pic.

This is a manufactured meme.
They will use this as inspiration to take the presidency from trump.
Do not believe this was accidental!

Ayyy who got the Pharaoh dab job application meme? I need it FAST and Google is not cooperating. Help me senpais

>look for a second envelope for them switching it out
>actually spot three

we JFK shooting now

>grammys
A

>grammys
and the leaf poster fails again

>Never too late. The war on the white majority is far from won

and NO ONE checks that
>1488

for shame Sup Forums... I know this is a gay Sup Forums x-over thread... but still!
>have a /po/ - Sup Forums x-over pic

Well, I'll be.

Shadilay!

The oscars are a joke. You make films to make MONEY. Award ceremonies are just virtue signaling political and financial agendas.
Wasn't everybody all up in arms when Meryl Eeek! went on some rant at the golden globes or something? Do you really think she was being spontaneous?

Take it from someone returning to film school.
90-100% of the Oscars are scripted. All award shows are scripted. Most are shot in advance. Outside of things like Kanye West grabbing Taylor Swift's mic, animators complaining about poor working environments, or a stuck up rich cunt getting upset that the comedian they hired made a joke at THEIR expense damn near everything you see is scripted. In case you forgot YOU ARE IN A ROOM FULL OF ACTORS. IF THEY WANT TO ELICIT A RESPONSE OUT OF LOW BRAIN NEGROS THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO.
Some of the most acclaimed films in our history are PROPAGANDA.

Birth of a nation, Schindler's list, Arrival. All propaganda.

>the grammys
You mean where the white winner of the best album of the year gave her award to a black? There is no possible relation

just wait, it gets better.

You nips have the best banter

Yup. Someone comes out and snatches the envelope and gives him a new one that says the niggers won.

Thats what they get for racemixing. Is Soros' kid pure Jew because he's also degenerate.

It's so obviously staged, completely

People don't buy any of this shit, do they? Jesus Christ

So what's the angle? Why?

No one will remember the movie.

Do people know Miss Universe or Steve Harvey's fumble?

Nobody cares about the oscars

And shouldn't you be celebrating?