GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!!!!!

We are making operation #oscarssoblack on Twitter! Create or get into your fake ass liberal account and start whinning why didn't LaLa Land won. Tag it with #oscarssoblack and watch the world of libtards on fire.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AyeshaASiddiqi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Trump

I don't think you get how this works; "oscars so black" would be taken as success on their part.

don't do this. we have an opportunity here. the people who lost weren't white, they were jews. we need to make it seem like the oscars are anti semeitic. we need to establish to the wider audience that jews and whites are not the same. many people still think they are. this is an opportunity

I vote this

#OYVEYoscarssoantisemetic

But imagine if it was reversed with moonlight up first then it being revealed la la land actually won? USA would be in flames now. riots. and gunshots explosions in every city

It was fucking staged

They are looking for attention

I am ready to shill for this.

On the second thought; THIS.

this

can't believe you morons fucked this up

this is antisemitism and the Anne Franke foundation dude should go on television saying as much. see below for example of kikeout:

shareblue com/anne-frank-center-trump-quacks-walks-and-talks-like-an-anti-semite-that-makes-him-an-anti-semite/

Sup Forums can't always win. Anyways, haven't you been denouncing this shit since y'all got unemployed? Why being mad now?

>Jews are anti-semitic

It will never gain any traction.

stop your butthurt whining OP

the oscars are literally irrelevant

you're no better than the niggers who were pissed their team didn't win the super bowl

kys white trash

this is an obvious attack on jews from well-known antisemites

Kikes and niggers talking shit.

Fan the flames

> HA YAASS KWEEEN GET OFF THE STAGE PALEFACES

This is the sort of rhetoric pushing normal Whites to the right. I went from being a middle-of-the-road liberal cuck to considering the best firearms for defense against Black Bloc.

Bump LMFAO

twitter.com/AyeshaASiddiqi

Let her know how you feel.

no one fucking cares about the oscars. twitter is fucking pathetic too, jesus. op is a degenerate.

>implying this has anything to do with which team won

Nigger, you're the problem.

#oscarcaust

Don't need to do much
Oscar's lost all credibility here

Not surprised with what happened with the Best Picture announcement desu

If there's one thing you can trust blacks to do, it's steal

TOP KEK MOONLIGHT

oy vey! It's annudah shoah!

He's right. This is a Jew scheme

designated

Has anyone on Sup Forums actually watched it? And if so, on a scale from Sammy Davis Jr. to Michael Vick how nigger is it?

>whites win
"FUCK CRACKAZ!"

>blacks win
"FUCK CRACKAZ!"

Now would you look at this (((((names))))).

No, take your faggot reddit shit somewhere else

post moar dank maymays

Question lads -- is it possible they lied, and that LLL actually won but they wanted the 'diverse' Moonlight to win so they "corrected the record"?

Im surprised with that name her tweet isnt a bunch of ookin and eekin.

My biz beez dat Moonlyte sheeit dis boi son fuk

goddamn nobody cares about either of these shit movies.
2016 truly was underwhelming for films.

What's your take on it? ;^)

>And the winner....
>RACE BAIT, THE MOVIE!

I remember watching a torrent of it a month ago and turning it off half way through because I legitimately thought "why am I wasting my time with this, there's no reason to see the ending".

This is coming from somebody who actually liked Straight Outa Compton.

>Tfw you now realise whole heartedly the Hollywood Jew race agenda shit is real

Ah. Well, I haven't seen a moonlight lynching in a coon's age.

The Russians hacked the Oscars

> anti-White race-baiting shill
> blue checkmark
Every time

>tfw when no one in this thread actually even saw the film, and hate it just because gay niggers.

i watched the oscars my whole life and loved them to death, but this show redpilled me, trump was right again (read his old tweets)

-so the oscars are not only full racist, but
-also full of sjw, cucks and anti presdient
-and it's clear all along (at least to most of the cast, backround/media staff etc) who is going to win
-and the last one, bring up the whole white cast of la la land, to replace it with the full black cast of moonlight

good night now, can't stand the nigga tears of joy

Don't even give them the attention. Let them be the marginal liberal circlejerk that they are.

Might be a dumb question, but how are you guys making fake twitters? They all require email accoutns and email accounts require my phone to be linked to it. Rather it not be traced to me.

Aaaahhhh, all this triggering of Nazi-babies is what makes life worth living.

Stay mad, cucks.

they just wanted diversity to win n,n
there's no need to be upset we are all the same humans no matter our skin color, religion, illegal citizenship or mental illness >_

Fake News Overload!
Too much false flagging nonsense.
I predict we'll soon have lies and alternative facts spun within a matter of nano/picoseconds. And God help us if we do quantum computing.

Only the cyborgs and robot-elites will notice any shift in reality anymore.

see

do they give every dumb faggot a blue checkmark these days?

who are these people

>women actors
did she just assume actor is a male only job?
i'm literally shaking

Why do any of you faggots care about awards given out by liberal faggots to niggers?

I hope the World is destroyed.

holly 2006....

u ever heard of Gmail?

e-celebrities man...the floodgates are open.
Social Media is a tool for autofellating freakzoids.

>Not "Titanium Hwite"
You had one job.

>email accounts require my phone

What? Literally what fucking email service forces you to do anything like that to use it?

>THIS
>H
>I
>S

It's gaynigger. It's trying to be an art film, so nothing really happens. He's young, he's gay, then he's a little bit older and gay. Then he talks to a guy he used to know in jr high. Then the movie ends.

>13% of the country wants everything
They realize they are just pissing people off more right? White people generally don't chimp out at first. They grin and take it. Then people eventually get mega fucked up.

Bump for this

That's nice a comment there lefty.

Because it's taken as a bellwether for how the country does - and "should" - behave. Because OTHER Jews run media repeating the results and "cultural analysis" on talking shows like CNN about what this surely MEANS for the West.

Essentially until Old Media finally dies, this is taken as another reason for White America to hate itself.

No hand job or anything? Does Emma Stone at least flash her tits?

kek

proper course of action

>#Oscarssoblack
>#Oscarssowhite
Idiots.

Hollywood just likes to felate their egos on camera.

Different movie. I'm not sure there are many white faces in Coonlight.

Are you trying to be insultingly reductionist? Is this parodying "describe a movie badly and other Anons guess" threads?

Just made my twitter, give me some fags to follow

mail.com is more practical for throwaway emails

The nose of those composites are suspiciously long

>giving the niggers exactly what they want

Well, it's Hollywood. What do you expect, Swedes?

(((84% White)))

>can't let whitey win now
Yeah, I'm fucking done with silver screen jew

Cant believe they got away with such an historically inaccurate movie. They really are trying to rewrite history.

You Trumptards are so fucking annoying, it's incredible. Are you fuckers all neets? Nothing to do all day? Epic master trolls you are, congratulations!

Gee, I could've sworn Hollywood was in Los Angeles. You know, CA, USA *winks up spork*

Didn't a fuck load of blacks work on La La Land? It's not like fucking Hacksaw Ridge won and Mel came on stage giving a cliff notes reading of Mein Kampf.

Nogs are really salty about everything

Warum so butthurt, nazipants?

>Americans make fun of Bollywood musicals
Fucking where? Bollywood musicals are fun, nobody is claiming they're highbrow, but making fun of? Americans either don't care about them, or we enjoy them, it's mindless entertainment.

this obviously

Emma Stone saying she was holding on to the envelope with her name and La La Land on it the whole time..

its always harry potter comparisons with you libshits isnt it?

Holy shit , that's actually brilliant.
>#nazioscars

actually.. it could. Flight of the Valkyrie was played multiple times during the Oscars. We could spin this

HAIL PEPE

>tfw only had twitter for couple days
>account just got locked

why is twitter so fucking gay?

The Jews at Twatter are actually cracking down on alt-right accounts. Not even kidding.