ROUND EARTHERS WILL DENY THIS

Okay round earth faggots. Here's proof the earth doesn't spin: fly a helicopter straight up. 20 hours later fly it straight down. Oh wow, you landed in the same place? I thought the earth spins.

Why is it that when we fly it's not considerably faster one way than the other if we would be flying with the spin one direction. And don't talk about wind.

>b...b..but boats go over the curvature when you lose them in the horizon

LOL get a stronger vision finder like telescope and this is demonstrably false.

sorry roundies. Check and mate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jX7dcl_ERNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what is gravity

general relativity aside, gravity is a force, just like a string pulling down on your helicopter, and all the atmosphere around

so when the earth rotates, your helicopter rotates in relation to the earth as well, so you might as well not notice it

you're still in earths atmosphere and therefore still drawn towards it

you would need to high enough to leave earths gravitational pull to be able to just fall back down and land at another place

and prove to me that gravity exists. Seeing as it hasn't been proven explain this to me assuming gravity does not exists.

conservation of momentum
are all flat earth distractor arguments easily defeated in a grade 11 physics class?

This kills the roundfag

amen bro! When did you become a flater?

Just now. I saw your post on the catalog and it really made me think.

Hey. Globe-o's. When a train stalls on your 'choo-choo-i-climb bally-earth,' why the fuck does it just sit there? Why don't skyscrapers get built with little concrete pads left uneven somehow for these not to all look like leaning towers of Pisa? Nobody does this. The earff be flat. Flatters need to be start being called flat pirates.

Also gravityfags can't into entropic gravity.

glad to hear it my friend! keep digging!

>flat-Earther inbreds

spherecucks BTFO!

I think gravity is electrical
This poster encapsulates the above dissonance

It doesn't help that faggots say the coriolis effect takes place for ballistics because the bullet leaves the surface of the earth and the earth rotates underneath it.

How many times do I gotta tell you guys. The Earth is round but space is flat. Get it right.

>2017
>Not realizing that there's respectable hypotheses that can explain the apparent phenomenon of gravitation without acknowledging it as a fundamental force.

fuck off bitch. Roundie faggot!

False flag. The religion of science has said the comet never came. That picture is about Noah's flood. Dinos were called dragons in those days

My thoughts exactly!

>Here's proof the earth doesn't spin: fly a helicopter straight up. 20 hours later fly it straight down. Oh wow, you landed in the same place? I thought the earth spins.
1. The Earth's atmosphere moves with the Earth. Since the helicopter has no net motion (except vertically) with reference to the atmosphere, the "landing in the same place" is expected.

you wish, bitch

The Ozone layer in this picture has a clear curve. I wonder why.

brb going to fly in my helicopter for 20 hrs

Wouldn't waste my time on Sup Forums with such theories... Although the earth is flat you will never be able to convince them that there aren't a million billion trillion stars, galaxies, planets, aliens and shit in space... they won't listen...
>inb4 Muh Space Elevator
>inb4 We Are Going to The Stars
>inb4 We Will Have a Base On Mars

Yet we haven't been back to the moon in almost 50 years.. but we think we're going to build bases on mars and fly to the stars and shit when the van allen radiation belts fry the living shit out of all our equipment and irradiate gamma rays killing anyone trying to escape out "atmosphere"

Nobody said that on that side
Why did red bull man land in same spot from stratosphere

i just can't figure out what started this
i swear it is meant to distract us from happenings and these goddamn retards are being ironic but they seem so into it like they don't even care they are wrong just as long as they are special

Aw user didn't read the sticky. Saged and reported.

NASA doctoring

Can't have a prison planet without round earth

Amen!!! Keep digging!

Wrong. And, Polaris doesn't move. Never has.

Awww you're retarded. This has to do with politics because the governments of the world hide this.

Guys if I jump off burj knalifa will I land in Persian Gulf?

You stay on the ground.
Gravity is real.
Go be autistic somewhere else.

I forgot the sticky.

This is /x/ shit tier.

Saged.

Weather balloon vids exist. Nobody cares about rotation. That sounds like an optical illusion type argument. Maybe OP even was a globe-o. The fuck this globalism come from!?

Typical maple

>Nobody really believed Earth was flat until recent retards.
>"Your people thinks the Earth is flat" was an insult in Antiquity
>Americans with their shitty Education can't understand that

Laughing from the jungle on your First World idiocy.

Zoom the picture out. There are no pics of flat earth

Say you take a plane from New York to Moscow. If the earth was flat you would take a direct route there right? But instead we go north, and then east, and back down as it it shorter. Explain this flatties.

They wus kangs n sheet then

Every point a flat earth believer can and has been disproved. This thread is full of autists
/thread

dude are you a faggot bitch? That's how it works on the flat earth.

It popped up as a joke like a decade or so ago. Some website called the flat earth society. It was clearly meant as a joke. but then it caught on with some people.

I like to larp as a flat earther on occasion. I find because I know a little more than the average person about science I can usually BTFO roundfags. It's pretty hilarious watching them get triggered but unable to find a counter-argument.

The moral of the story is don't be a fucking sheep. Go out and learn that the earth is round for yourself. People are horribly deprived of physical experience these days.

I can't tell if you're an actually moron with a genetic disorder, or if this is a shit post.

You jump up and you come down; gravity. Newton's laws of physics. The guy devoted his entire life to this shit to prove to you gravity exists.

There is no proof of gravity.

It's density, on this flat, stationary, dome covered earth.

>more people thinking something makes it more true
This is why you write order and progress and get liveleak and humongous asses instead

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

Get banned faggot.

>20 hours later
Within maybe 30 minutes later, I'd have plummetted to the earth. Are you trying to kill flat earth deniers so that you can create your own subrace of flat earthers?

>Accuses someone of breaking the rules
>Then breaks the rules themselves.

Really made me think.

people who unironically believe in a flat earth won't understand your post

THIS IS POLITICAL! YOUR GOVERNMENT IS LYING TO YOU!

Prove to me sphere's efficient when I could just have no dimensions

There have been questions of ours left unanswered on purpose. Then we are ad hommed and you guys never explain nuthin

Yeah Newton was a shill for a certain group of )))people(((

you are a moron and digits are wasted on you

gravity has been proven to exist multiple times, from einsteins theory of relativity to todays detection of gravitational waves of 2 black holes merging

the only "broof" I see here is that you don't understand physics at all

I hope your trolling if not YOURE FUCKING RETARDED DUDE

Get a grip on reality get a girlfriend or some shit

Says the leaf that does not have free speech anymore because of cuck PM's M103

yeah trolling roundies sounds like fun
might try that myself
but these guys are horrible at it

LOOOL cult of science is proof. I believe in science - just not )))their((( science

nice projection cracker

So if mr bear bear drives real fast he becomes the benjamin button bear bear

okay this user is being ironic

This is the most retarded thread I've seen in a while. Not even sure where to begin.

you whites are dumb AS FUCK!

Sky is green

>He doesn't know of the entropic gravity hypothesis.

These threads are awesome! Everything Sup Forums is about. The trolls, the absurd, the gullible, It's the gift that keeps on giving.

yep basically whites push the cult of science because all scientists where whitey.

Are you trolling or are you truly retarded?
Because if you are just retarded I can take my time to help you stop being so fucking stupid.

Why doesnt the nose ever fucken go down. At all!?

I'm not trolling

If the earth isn't round then how do you explain every other planet being round, except earth?

Wtf I love the sky now

>Why is it that when we fly it's not considerably faster one way than the other if we would be flying with the spin one direction

But it is considerably faster to fly against the spin of the earth than with it, you idiot.

I see the GIDF is in full force tonight.

They are projections that god places upon the firmament you retard.

We're different. The whole point is they don't want you to know we're special. We were founded in Africa.

Prove it.
What's preventing people from going to the edge?

Jesus you newfag fucks. Sage already. Into the trash.

The lies you said about gravitational lensing and the nature of light; from sun and etc

NOPE!
I'm 100% serious.

>jump up
>don't fly and hit an object instantly
>GRAVITY
LOL ALRIGHT GUYS BECAUSE THAT MAKES SENSE THAT IM TRAVFELLING 1000 MILES PER HOUR RIGHT NOW LOL

The Ice walls we call Antarctica. Why don't any commercial flights fly over Antarctica? Because they are ice walls.That go around the perimiter of the flat earth to keep the ocean in

The Antarctic treaty. It's literally illegal to just go to Antarctica for shits and giggles.

Posted the wrong picture, my apologies.

You're talking about the nose of the airplane?

Here's an experiment you can do. Buy a bottle of water for your next flight and put it on the tray in front of you, and stare at it the whole flight. You'll notice the level tilting even at crusing altitude.

He even deletes his post so I look retarded. No replies. His deleted cock and balls was piloting a plane globe-o jibber jabber

the question in this thread has been answered 5 times
conservation of momentum
earth/helicoptor/air/everything spins
helicoptor is still moving as it did when it lifts off
when you drive 1000 miles per hour, in a sealed car, and you throw a ball, does the ball end up 100 feet behind you? no because it is moving forward, with you, with the car, in the same reference frame.
if Einstein were alive, he would have no choice but to shoot you in the face
and everybody would cheer while he did it.
btw even though I typed all of this out via my own volition i am still going to blame your horribly contagious autism

>prove to me gravity exists
Go jump off a skyscraper on livestream to prove it doesn't then retard

Simple test to see if gravity exists: Jump off a fucking building. If you hit the ground, gravity exists.

Polaris does move in the night sky, in a perceived very small circle. When using a telescope, you do a "polar alignment" to Polaris, and it's position in the small circle is called the hour angle.

fuck )))you(((

reverse pedophilia is my new fetish

>I understand everything about quantum physics
get raked

>pic related
>implying I'm not saging since my first post

>falling is gravity

Holy shit you whites are dumber than I thought.

As a South American I've actually visited Antarctica. Argentina even has a nice town there.

So, in your logic, what's stopping people from climbing the "ice walls"?

Why aren't we exploring the other side?

So you're flying perfect parabolæ from AUS to London and my slowly maintaing a FLAT line of water in my glass. Says that you been maintaining last half of flight with that water the fuck knows what's going on

Pilotfag here.
Coriolis effect is quite relevant and must be accounted for when flying airplanes.
It is also entirely demonstrable with guns shooting past 1000m:

youtube.com/watch?v=jX7dcl_ERNs

Seriously, drop this bullshit. Even in a lunar eclipse we can see the round shadow on the moon.

It shouldn't be legal to be this stupid.

Please, God, someone help me explain this to him.