La La Land, primarily white picture was nominated as best picture and just won the oscars

La La Land, primarily white picture was nominated as best picture and just won the oscars.

However, at the last minute and when black people starting chimping out on twitter, they went up to them and told them the envelope was wrong, moonlight was the oscar winner, a nigger picture that stars nothing but black people and ebonics and their STRUGGLE and HOMOSEXUAL relationships

The jews are starting to fall into desperation

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/enews/status/836086922070089729?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=rvK-g1rehpU
youtube.com/watch?v=IXZY4-V5OIo
youtu.be/8NYBoR2rRfg?t=135
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's incredible if true, is there footage of this happening?

Good.

Normies will notice the rips and tears in the fabric as the Jews desperately try to repair the curtain

I hope Alex Jones confirms this is all faked

twitter.com/enews/status/836086922070089729?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

REMINDER - THIS WAS A CONTROLLED PSY-OP TO DROWN PIZZAGATE. THE AIM IS TO FLOOD TWITTER AND SOCIAL MEDIA WITH THIS "ACCIDENT" TO SILENCE PG.

>abc
but it's only thing I can find
For the tweets and the black autism you can either check the other threads or even in twitter yourself, gotta get the masses used to blacks winning shit.

When a movie about two gay niggers win, you know the award doesn't mean shit.

yup this is all a pizza gate diversion

Normies are dogshit retarded, they won't notice anything.

Redpill me on how the oscars relate to pizzagate. Did some news just break?

>Watching the Oscars

Mods need to ban the Sup Forums fags

I totally believe that Bonnie and Clyde got duped and they were given the wrong card on purpose. I watched the fucking Academy Awards from beginning to end and I know this is a fucking sad excuse for a publicity stunt.

They literally (and I fucking hate using the word literally) used the fucking race card. This is purely about race and gays, holy shit, MOTHERFUCKERNIGGERFAGGOTCUNTSHITKIKEASSHOLECOCKSUCKER...FUCK!!!!!!!

This is not a joke

That guy seemed really pissed off and taking it really personal.

Somebody said shut it down.

It was the blue eyed comment.

Holy shit.

Matt Damon.

Where's the card that had La La Land as best picture?

It was just a scripted event so people will tweet about it and make the Oscars relevant again.

>It was the blue eyed comment.

This, this, a thousand times this.

Holy shit, my fucking sides.

this.

based emu is correct.

>land of la la
>pizzagate

logic tells me that pizzagate wasn't anymore in the public spotlight now than at anytime before, therefore your comment is bullshit, but such digits cannot be refuted

>It was the blue eyed comment.
what blue eyed comment?

The guy talked about his wife with blue eyes and how he loved her when he thought he won best picture for La La Land.

Lol that wrong envelope shit only happens on tv. Ain't fooling anyone!

topkek

kek
SHUT IT DOWN

Man Sup Forums I'm gonna become the greatest director of all time with my new movie:

>Black People The Best Amazing Non Straight Wow Fuck Trump!

I can't wait to be showered in praise as I film Jamal beating his wife for two hours straight and watch as everyone calls me a masterful genius.

what blue eyed comment? where?

I cant believe this shit... I mean "moonlight" best picture? Who the fuck watched that shit? I didnt even knew that shit existed and i watch lots of movies...

Fuck this shit.Im going to make a 2 hour movie about a muslim tranny sucking a nigger tranny, all in one take. If i loose will chimpout on twitter and sue all the jews in hollywood for a gorillion of shekles.

>Lala land was shit also, but fuck this gay earth.

Even this so called primarily white picture was so full of shoehorned diversity it was nauseating. There's just no reason to bother watching any of this Hollywood excrement these days.

Guy was talking about his blue eyed wife when he was suddenly cut and everyone got there all panicked

WORTH NOTING how even the oscars OFFICIAL twitter account had La La Land as the official winner.

youtu.be/8NYBoR2rRfg?t=135 this is where the card switch was made

they really hate the fact that our eyes are blue

(OP) #
Doesn't Sup Forums prefer moonlight over la la land?

Moonlight is their dream come true: blacks being gay so they have no interest in stealing their women.

La la land has Emma stone rejecting a manlet for bad boy Ryan Gosling, hitting them right in the feels

These are fake accounts, right?

Tards don't know blue eyes are commonly referred to as beautiful.

Because non-white people can't have blue-eyes?

Because it really won.

What's going on???

about 2 minutes into the clip

Of course they wouldn't, they all have the same shit stain black eyes with no soul behind them.

no one saw these movies

It's not in the YouTube clip. You had to be watching it live, but the guy talked about his wife with blue eyes and how he loved her when he thought he won best picture for La La Land.

>A unique story that tackles masculinity and sexuality in hypermasculin minority communities
>REEEEEEE I DEMAND WHITE PEOPLE! ONLY YET ANOTHER WW2 MOVIE SHOULD WIN OSCARS!!!

Why won't Sup Forums let blacks ever have a sliver of spotlight?

they're the kind of people who would call you a racist for finding blue eyes beautiful

they're completely irrational

Thread is a Jewish trick. Sage.

They will get it when they win it, Tyrone.

Don't forget to pretend Trump banned you so they can film your empty seat in a "Strong, historic moment"

There's 2 envelopes on stage for a second, they totally swapped that shit out.

don't think liberals make fake accounts

They already got moonlight, they don't need the spotlight

from here on, all Kek pictures will have Blue Eyes

how the fuck i can check this shit is true?

>This is not a joke

I see what you did there. I'll allow it.

So they really did switch it up at the last moment?

okay i've had enough of this meme, let's let this die now okay sweeties?

Daily reminder that shitskins hate you regardless of how nice you are to them

their music is only borderline entertaining

like the free download of the week on itunes if that still exists

>let blacks ever have
Because they have to earn it. Letting them have things is what created the shitty black culture that exists today. no one complained when Denzel won an Oscar for Training Day

Yes, you can see the card switch in process at around the 2min mark youtu.be/8NYBoR2rRfg?t=135

Now I'm not defending this in any way, but La La Land is pretty much a movie of Hollywood 100% fellating itself. It's saccharine in tone, and pretty much the only ones who like it are gays and women.

I say this as someone who likes musicals, and is not gay nor a woman.

I'm not saying Moonlight deserves to win, but neither does La La Land.

It is now.
>Oscars give best picture to first gay nigger movie on hand
F

GUYS, HOLY SHIT
RUSSIANS HACKED THE ACADEMY AWARDS
WHAT THE HELL, THIS IS NOT OKAY

Fucking bizarre. Most of my family is blue-eyed, but the ones who don't have blue eyes still admire our blue eyes- it's not fucking racist to appreciate a pretty eye color. My brown-eyed cousin even bragged to me about how she got a cute blue-eyed man, and then celebrated when her baby got his blue eyes. If anything the brown-eyed family members cared more about our blue eyes.

Is the guy who said my "blue-eyed wife" brown-eyed?

You know, maybe I'd cry about it too, if pretty much everyone in my race had one eye color.

Hollywood lmao

Oh holy shit haha

Big night for gay niggers

Anything but Moonlight.
I'd rather watch Twilight.

This. there was not a movie that deserved the "best movie" award this year. All crap.

The guy who said, "blue eyed" is fucking holding the envelope. How could they switch it?

That was fucking retarded

I've never heard of either movie before

thanks for the fake news you stupid fuck of a mentally ill schizoid

Look at 2:16 and 2:17 he's not holding the card anymore

Oscars got BLACKED.

(I fucked hate this meme but I'm going to use this joke anyways.)

getting that white little ass of yours ready for prison podesta?

You are about to get ass raped by Alefantis in prison.

Yeah, but he didn't read it? I guess with all the energy, maybe it wasn't right in his mind, but if they said, "you got the wrong card" while I was up there, i'd at least glance.

This.

>it's not fucking racist to appreciate a pretty eye color

To libs, it is. It's like saying "it's not racist to appreciate a pretty skin color." They don't want to go down that road.

He didn't say that until the new card was there.

you can't even tweet about pizzagate anymore without getting your account locked

i made one single tweet about brian podesta and account went poof

You're right. they all had envelopes, and you can see in his face it's just like, "what?" and they go and take all the envelopes back.

I guess in a non-conspiratorial since, they print multiple cards in enevelopes to give to the other winners.

But wait, in mid typing of this, I realized they wouldn't print multiple copies of "Best Actress" which is a single person's reward.

"I was holding my Best Actress card the entire time" ~ Emma
really makes you think

So many black people won this year wow. I wonder who could be behind this decision

Who's Brian Podesta?

>Be Hollywood.
>Try to sing and dance once a year in a film
>Have everyone be amazed.

Ho-ly fucking shit.

and then they CUT her off before she talks further
jej

>Saw this shit in another thread, you may like it.

#OscarsSoJewish

so glad i got to see leftist white guilt embarrassingly displayed on live television tonight.
Trump automatically secured 2020.

checked

>I need a link to emma saying that shit. this is amazing.

>My eyes!
>The goggles do nothing.

>these niggers are siting in front of the TV with their phone unlocked and twitter open, just waiting for something to get mad about

Got a time stamp on that user?