#ENVELOPEGATE

THERE WAS A SECOND ENVELOPE BROUGHT IN!!!

Sup Forums Watch closely at 2:23 from the right side of the screen.

youtube.com/watch?v=v3RLFhwzUgk

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/tv/1488174043965.jpg
i.4cdn.org/tv/1488173830382.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=v3RLFhwzUgk-
twitter.com/THR/status/836091476631142402
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who cares

Bump for interest

yes that's the point, the original envelope was the best actress envelope. the real best picture envelope was left backstage, so they had to bring it out.

It's the correct envelope, someone zoomed in one the one Beatty was holding and it was for "Best Supporting Actress"

If you zoom in to the envelope that was originally read and opened, it says BEST ACTRESS IN A LEADING ROLE. The envelope brought in was the correct envelope. Sup Forums has disproven your shtty conspiracy:

i.4cdn.org/tv/1488174043965.jpg
i.4cdn.org/tv/1488173830382.jpg

NOT POLITICS RELATED

DELET

[panic]

That's their point. They mistakenly gave the presenters the same envelope for Best Actress. That's why the presenters said LLL. They real Best Picture envelope was brought until later.

o shi..

maybe they had multiple envelopes

Its pretty obvious the old lady was an old lady and fucked up

>youtube.com/watch?v=v3RLFhwzUgk- 13 posts and 4 image replies shown.

Can someone edit this so she says "next president Hilary Clinton" and then edit the rest as necessary for my keks

SHUT

How the fuck do you manage to mess up with a best actress award, it should fucking say the name of the actress on it for fucks sake. Calling jewish tricks on this one.

Poor Warren Beatty

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on at the Oscars. The Oscars are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and you drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color can win Best Picture. Most of the Oscar voters prefer us blacks to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a white "person" and he is the worst father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in Dumbfuckistan. Hell, even visiting family here in London, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news!.

/thread

Even then, this is that gravity bs that doesn't make sense
>win basically everything
>you're not the best movie though
Imagine acing every test but not graduating

But the best picture envelope had already been opened and ostensibly given to Emma Stone at some point. How does that get recycled/re-sealed and handed to present as the award for Best Fucking Picture? Was there duplicates or just based Dick Tracy bringing top bantz?

NO!!

Don't bring logic to this, you cuck!!!

This is (((their))) way of destroying the white race!!!

Fuck that pack of Pedo Ping-Pong Pizza loving Pizzagate Jooz!!

TFW Lava Lamp didn't win

But didn't Warren Beatty say he made the mistake and misread when it was Faye Dunaway who read it on the mic.

Beatty and Dunaway both look at it several times before actually announcing so as to build excitement... How did they "fail" several times, and if it was for Best Actress, why did they not say her name along with the announcement?

keked and checked

I wouldn't watch La La Shit or Moonlight, but La La Shit looked too meh to win this prize

is Beatty Russian?

YFW Trump & Bannon sabotaged the Oscar's with a plant that gave Beatty the wrong envelope.
Hollywood BTFO
Trump truly is a master. No one will remember their bashing, only the total meltdown of (((their))) big night
Praise Kek

it even had a winning voice over complete with numbers?

It matters not. They already planned on giving it to gay niggers for diversity.

/OURFROG/ HAS STARTED THE FIRE

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE

RETWEET THIS EVERYWHERE

How was that dick tracy's fault? That dumb bitch is the one that read it off

for what fucking purpose

you have one presenter

RIGGED

We all know what happened.

>neo Sup Forums cares about the Oscars
Nice bluepills you got there faggots.

This.

>twitter.com/THR/status/836091476631142402
SHUT

Is Moonlight typical cry baby black movie affair?

Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beatty was given the wrong envelope, they didn't know what to do because it was the best actress one that had emma stone's name on it so they guessed.

No shit. The guy reading was handed the wrong envelope. He even says this on live television you tards.

Keks work.

No shit there were two envelopes, he got handed the wrong one by the stagehand. This is the first envelope.

> (OP)
>That's their point. They mistakenly gave the presenters the same envelope for Best Actress. That's why the presenters said LLL. They real Best Picture envelope was brought until later.
Rareflag
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

fake story
see

>a gay black male deals with nig culture and the struggle for dem programs

it's the ultimate oscar bait

you are racist if you dont give it best picture

Don't care. This is so much better than a boring straight win.

This is great.

this

No she wasn't.

Leo still had it as they left the stage after her win.

She also didn't have it when she went on stage after BP was announced.

We'll be there when liberal agenda is afoot. We fight them everywhere.

PUSH TRUMP TO SEND FBI TO INVESTIGATE THIS

its fraud if nothing else and im sure fbi will be closer to pizzagate if they do

that was the point you retard

Emma stone said in an interview directly after that she still has her envelope for best actress. Not sure if this was discussed yet i didnt read thread

that's the beauty about women, no matter how you pamper them; fuck them over and they'll throw you under the bus

Her career is over now though

>he got handed the wrong one by the stagehand
You mean a Trump plant
Bannon & Mnuchin are major Hollywood players

i don't pay attention to (((hollywood)))
can someone give me a quick rundown

>(((They)))

Pepe! Kek! Shadilay!

SHUT IT DOWN, THE GOYIM KNOW

>Watches white Hollywood people make just 1 film this past year with singing and dancing and get hyped.
>KEK and Sharaab.

No shit! The first envelope was the best acctress envelope you dolt!

here

>Her career is over now though

No it isn't. She'll be licking their feet by tomorrow.

But user, if they have a second envelope back stage and make the web announcements from there, why did all of the internet also say La La Land won?

It totally is.

The dickheads were going to get up on their little soapboxes and attack Trump but it turns out Hollywood is so fucking stupid they can't even get names right.

Disgusting. Russia hacking the Oscar envelopes. Have you no shame?

WHO

FUCKING

CARES

Damn she's pissed.

Confirmed crazy in bed?

We should do what trump is doing and not give a shit
Let there little attention getting shit fail

DELETE THIS THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING FUCK OFF

Already photoshopped by the jews I see. I should have been recording it live.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Right? "Award for best picture: ...Emma Stone?"

Supposedly Emma has an envelope?

>Thinking the dipshit millennial they've hired to run their twitter account would know the results ahead of time.

But best directing/acting/screenplay are very different things, best picture is for the best combinations

It's about the sum of the parts.

That said I liked arrival the most so whatever

that's fucking hilarious

>acts like a whore
>enraged when it turns out she actually is a whore

Nope! SHE HAD IT!

She said she had it backstage retard not onstage. She meant she had it after the oscar was announced so there is no way it ended up on stage.

It wasn't disgusting when she was spreading her legs for free. top kek.

man, they cut her out real quick...

ITT, people thinking there's only one envelope.

BUMP

What happened to your real dad, jail?

How come nobody is talking about the audio that played after the win was announced???

That clears it up. Still means two identical cards.

the fool proof two envelope system

#Envelopegate is real

great metaphor for how all those asians and whites that score higher on exams lose the spot to blacks who scored 200 pts lower

"I had it the whole time"

Nope.

how do i download twitter vids?

jews rigged the oscars

RUSSIANS HACKED THE ENVELOPES