Drumpf

>drumpf
Is that the best one liner of the century?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/business/economy/trump-signs-order-to-begin-rolling-back-wall-street-regulations/2017/02/03/650668d8-ea30-11e6-80c2-30e57e57e05d_story.html?utm_term=.349292a0879d
docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DARAMPFFF
DRAMPF
DRUMPTYDUMPTYDOO

And you just know it'll stick with him when kids of the future study history. President Drumpf; the worst president in American history was impeached for working with an enemy government to take power and buying votes through populist rhetoric but ended up being the most zionist, most corrupted president in history.

Drumpf will become the new evil replacing Nixon.

Drumpf is at the same time the most anti-semitic and zionist president the United States ever had. really makes u tink

>drumpf

its okay, we all know you wish you lived here

What does "Drumpf" even mean? Hillcuck is a reference to cuckold which strips masculinity from men. Libtard is a reference to retard.

Please, can some ctr faggot explain what a "Drumpf" is. What is it in reference too? It sounds stupid and rhymes? Literally nigger quality language skills.

>Drum
>Dumb
>Rough

I really struggle with the liberal brain. Explain this to me.

drumpfkin detected

The way I see it it's a dual problem in Brazil: The impunity of politicians combined with the lack of education of a broad swathe of the electorate mires the country in a state of underdevelopment.

Corruption of politicians has been rampant in Brazil. Historically, even when there is a clear cut case, tudo acaba em pizza--nothing comes of it.

When election time rolls around, the uneducated are easily manipulated, and the cycle repeats itself.

>Welcome to Brazil. We are a bunch of corrupt uneducated boneheads that have to make fun of other countries to medicate your own self hatred.

>washingtonpost.com/business/economy/trump-signs-order-to-begin-rolling-back-wall-street-regulations/2017/02/03/650668d8-ea30-11e6-80c2-30e57e57e05d_story.html?utm_term=.349292a0879d

It's a nice title, and only a title. Where does it actually state any evidence that trump is invoking wall street power? "Goldmach Sachs" I'm sorry, was he supposed ot put BLM members and retarded liberals that are broke in charge of something?

I am looking for a actual response. I want a reason.

This is Shariablue and CREW slide thread.

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html

Fuck off.

user, I... :(

You have to go back

I'm sorry. That was mean. Forgive me. Seriously.

no
>only rosie o'donnell

FUCK BLUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

MAN I FUKN HAET WHYTE PPL MAN

WE DINDU NUFFIN' AND THEY TRET
US LIEK DIS

WE WUUUZZZ FUKN KANGZ N SHIT