Tfw have a 300 word essay due tomorrow on the repercussions of a trump administration

>tfw have a 300 word essay due tomorrow on the repercussions of a trump administration

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sd2Q6Fagemg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no you don't

If you don't turn in a smug Pepe your gay

Dude that's like half a page. If you break down how H1B visas a basically indentured servitude designed to depress American wages and how Trump's proposed reform will alleviate a social injustice. They can't even call you racist for that. That should take up at least 300 words.

>300 word essay
What are you in 5th grade?

>tfw 2 word essay due in 20 years

I could type 300 words on how easy it is to type 300 words.

>300 words
you should go to bed dear it's a schoolnight

im 50 words in on a 250 word paper and I have no idea what else to write. already 1am here and the class is in like 8 hours

what else can I write about on the importance of nato?

Hearty kek

Write:

Trump has lowered the national debt by $21 billion in his first month. This may sound like a good thing on the surface, but it has caused some tension in foreign relations with countries like China. He has also talked about lowering the corporate tax, which would bring more jobs back to America. If the madman continues at this rate, then the economy is supposed to soon be growing at a rate of 3% per year, he will have the entire national debt paid off by the end of an eight year presidency, and would have a surplus to burn on large-scale infrastructure projects like repairing the country's bridges; building high speed rail; and self-driving solar-powered highways. We can't let this happen; we must #resist because people's feelings are more important than results.

only repercussions is America being great again and the globalist getting BTFO

I like it but it's not about nato
do one about nato pls and I'll turn it in

>300 words.
Dafuq, that's a standard five paragraph essay that high schoolers do.

Use double-spacing and pretend you thought it was only a paragraph count. They'll never catch you.

I dont get it

is this a reference to marriage?

>tfw when the last time you saw this meme was in 2014
>tfw 2013 was 20 years ago

Have haiku due soon
Can't figure out how they work
someone just kill me

Fashion it after the holohoax.

>topic: life

Just lie desu

>300 word

What are you in 4th fucking grade?

>300 word essay

Awwww is it little Timmy's first essay? Grade 2 starts at 8 am, get some sweepy sweep!

>Because of trump's victory it will push back the expected date of minorities becoming 50% of the US population years, perhaps even decades and there is nothing we can do about it!

I've got your two words:

>Bogdanoff Brothers

>tfw one symbol essay due on the first day of 13th grade

My essay about Sup Forums by Jack

Sup Forums is a website on the internet. I like Sup Forums I think it is good. What I like about Sup Forums is that there are many people to meet and talk to about many things. You can talk about books. You can also talk about films and video games and other things too. Most people on Sup Forums all have the same name, which is "anonymous", but I post with my own made up name "Virgin 20/m/UK !VIRGIN/FJM", which I think is a very good name. Some times the people on Sup Forums become jealous because of my name. I don't know why they do this, but even when they say mean things to me I just feel sorry for them because they don't have their own name. Nobody cares what you write when your name is anonymous and everybody forgets you. I have a special name so people listen to what I say and remember me. This helps me make friends. This one time another person on Sup Forums who had their own special name if I wanted to go to where they live and have sex with them. I said no though because I am a virgin and sex is a very icky subject for me. Overall I think Sup Forums is good and I would recommend it to all of my friends but not my parents. I think Sup Forums is not good for parents because it is mostly for kids like me who like to play. I definitely like it more than another website called R-eddit which all of my friends say is for faggots and I agree with them because they are my friends.

you two are really smart and experienced users of Sup Forums.com

>300 word essay

Wut ._.

make it a pepe

I've got your one word

>Rake

It's a meme ;p

just copy and paste "fuck drumpf and fuck white people" until you hit 300 words. guaranteed A

>300 words
>((((((essay))))))

I've had to right two 800 word essays in 150 minutes for my English Language final in junior year, one of which was supposed to be a critical analysis of a provided text and the other a detailed summary of 4000 word text.

>American ((((((education)))))

Make sure to end it with a serious warning about him getting the nuclear codes.

I used to be scared of having to fill a whole entire page when I was in elementary school.

And then I realized it was harder to keep it down to just one page so I started just writing as much or as little as needed to get my point across and telling the teacher basically to each shit if it was against the rules. That's when I started getting really high marks.

ur plane is at a cock btw

"I'm sick of winning and America is too great again"

Copy and past till you hit 300

i mean i don't want it to get stuck in the grass
it would take a big tow truck to get it back out and set it right

might break the suspension i don't think it was meant for u to go mudding and rock climbing in that plane

repercussions implies only negative.

the only negatives are liberal tears and obstructionism and whining and liberal racism against whites and antifa rioting and destroying property and rioters going to prison for felonious attacks on peaceful citizens

its not going to take off very far once that front wheel gets knobbed up in the grass

the thrust is going to point downward

Take a lesson from the master:
>youtube.com/watch?v=sd2Q6Fagemg

>repercussions

you talk as if a trump presidency is a bad thing

>you've mistaken me with a fortune teller.
>by sage d. shills