Sup Forums btfo

Sup Forums btfo

Do you ever get tired of losing, Drumpfsters? :^)

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-39099454

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NICE

POLL BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Lefty people I know that never even saw Moonlight thought it was wonderful they won. This is like some virtue signaling hive mind thing going on.

Like I care about the oscars.

Seems like so intentional publicity stunt.

What the fuck is moonlight, and why is tonight the first time I have heard of it?

The only ones getting blown out are white Hollywood leftists who now have to contend with shitskins getting handed affirmative action awards for inferior products.

How does what Sup Forums says about Hollywood being reconfirmed equate being BTFO?

This

RIGGED

Why would any sane person care about the (((oscars))) literally a night of rewards for Hollywoods pedophiles

Everyone wins!

Man speaks the truth

>muh coonlight movie

wtf I hate La La Land now

The little black cunts in my last picture or me?

Mfw

People actually watched the Oscars?

lads, this is much more sinister and bigger than we're giving credit for. this was robbery plain and simple. La La Land represented white america at its peak while Moonlight promotes present day niggerish degeneracy and homosexuality. we NEED TO GET ACTIVE. start up #RIGGEDOSCARS #OSCARSSOBLACK #LALALANDROBBED. start pre-ordering La La Land on blu-ray and downvote ANYTHING moonlight related, leave it bad reviews. WE CAN'T LET THEM GET AWAY. don't let them slide this lads, the meme war never ended

pol doesn't give a shit about the oscars.

That's like two little kids playing a video game an one of the kids wins and runs outside to some random dude and says, "Get tired of losing?"

Dude looks at him like WTF? I hate this little bastard. Then Dude decks the little fucker in the face.

Zero shits are givin about those liberal faggots.

its a award that isnt based on box office results. its like giving the first black president a nobel peace prize with the comment "its about time" before he had done anything

it means nothing

SAGE

OP is a candyass

Brokeblack Mountain

The Oscars are hands-down the most transparently Jewish-run event to ever exist outside of killing Jesus and stealing American foreskins

you're looking for Sup Forums
this board is a news whore, not a movie whore

she needs some cum

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

HAHAHAHA OH WOW BLUMPFT BTFO

Only with niggers.

Gay niggers learning how to swim

test do not

>Damien Chazzelle
That sounds like a nigger name

>Jew controlled event
>expecting whitey to win

Oh lawdy

Lol I hope they keep doing shit like this, I bet the white actors will get tired of it.

That bitch's face is exceptionally punchable.

Delete yourself.ini