Good Mythical Morning

Looking at this picture, how could you tell that these guys are liberal numales?
What are the give aways?

This came up in my youtube recommendations.
I see that they have over 11 million subscribers, so they are relatively big.
How degenerate are they? They look insufferable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
instagram.com/steviewlevine/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=vnOyMSEWNTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They seem to be fairly neutral/traditional. Definitely look like numales and have some tendencies. Pretty braindead clickbait content.

>Looking at this picture

Type of glasses, Hair Cut, the design on the walls, matching coffee mugs, flannel shirt rolled up.

The dude with beard looks pretty normal though.

I have no clue who they are or what they even do. The guy with glasses looks likes a faggot.

They dress like faggots but are generally apolitical with their content, so I don't give a fuck. If someone likes their braindead content, then whatever.

plaid, beard, vintage drawer, vintage fan, guitars they never play, beard as their logo, more vintage, action figures of themselves.

I mean I'm in fucking Vancouver and these two are some of the most hipster numale people I've ever seen, but I have a hard time getting actively angry at them.

The giveaway is the guitars, the wallpaper next to wood walls, the old timey microphone, the general decor, the beard and glasses, it's just all very hipstery.

I know some girls and guys that would consider them super handsome heartthrobs.

They do some cringy stuff.

They're way too inoffensive and agreeable to get that angry about though.

>What are the give aways?
Toothpick arms despite the "ima tough guy" beard, and the problem glasses on the right.

Every time.

I just see a lot of fucking clutter.

Who the fuck decorated that room?

Why the tiny dogs in the background?!

They r from the carolinas, they hipstered out after they're show got big and moved to LA, but they haven't a single political thing to say, and come off pretty based. The one on the left has a white family that he takes to church weekly. Definitely not modern liberals, most likely centrist (classic liberal) or moderate conservative.

>they haven't a single political thing to say

So what do they talk about all the time?
Weather?
Food?

You're not a man if you can't do 10 dead hang pull ups.

And these "men" can't.

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

They don't lift. Skinny arms.

The guy on the right has no real dead giveaway, at least no visual ones. The guy on the right however has the shirt and thick rimmed glasses with that faux wooden look. The room itself has quite a few acoustic guitars which would fit the pattern, as well as the forest wallpaper. The room itself has a very wooden Scandinavian feel to it, which might be an indicator, but I say might. I've never heard of GMM so this is completely speculation on my part and only an utter retard would make a final judgement by this picture and this picture alone.

why do these retards build death traps?
pic related is one of the faggots that burned in that warehouse fire

shitty beard and homo glasses

I used to watch the show, not religiously just some things looked interesting

Link is autistic I'm almost sure, anytime there are people on the show he doesn't know he spills spaghetti hard and its embarrassing to even watch

Rhett comes off much more composed around other people and usually has more fun or is more willing to attempt stuff

I have a feeling he was the one carrying Link through his miserable life, if Link had never met him I imagine he would be posting here on this board as we speak or he would have offed himself in high school

>homo glasses

Are there any glasses that aren't homo looking?

Glad I'm not the only one, I've always hated these douches.

Which is Rhett and which is link?

They live in LA so they're probably lefties, but Rhett and Link are pretty good at keeping their politics out of their program. The clickbait video-a-day format kinda sucks sometimes, but they're pretty enjoyable.

It's that both they and the room they're in are hokey.

Numales are defined by this latent hokeyness that pervades everything about them. Their very existence is contrived and safely planned out. You'll never be caught off guard by anything about them. You can look at these two completely non-threatening guys and know what they're all about immediately. And you'd instinctively hesitate to call them "men" because they're more accurately described as "guys".

Although this picture comes from an incredibly homoerotic movie.

They've been around forever. They were best back in the old youtube days of 2007 and 2008. They're neutral and charming lads, they dindu nuffin

Yeah used to watch them before they hired their "crew" which are a bunch of degenerate looking millennials who commercialized a pretty chill talk show. early seasons are pretty ok. Link, the dude on the left is a manlet, would still watch if just rhett, but he got sucked into the liberal entertainment drain of youtube. especially after they moved to commiefornia

Rhett is the bearded god, Link is the black haired, be-glassed wuss.

>youtube shit

Truly braindead interest
kys

They are really just the definition of anti-politics normies. Some of their videos are interesting and most are just background noise kind of crap, but nothing polarising.

Like pewdiepie videos but everything that could be related to politics, left or right wing, non existant

>long faces
>large noses
>cuck glasses
>styled hair combined with absolutely no muscle
>pastiness, no tan
>loose tee with breast pocket
>appropriating canadian lumberjack fashion
>pseudo intellectual decorations

Dont be fooled, its light hearted content. Nothing political.

Still, im pretty sure link is autistic, he has a real issue with people touching stuff.

>Skinny fag in tartan-pattern shirt with glasses
>Skinny fag with hipster beard+hair

1) they don't lift
2) hair/shirt

probably vintage things that they need to buy

those are sunglasses.
I mean any clear glasses. You know the corrective lenses stuff.

That's not all. They had a shilly 'Illuminatti or Illuminot' video from a year or so ago that basically proved they were. Checkerboard floors anyways, but they were clearly calling themselves out for their owners (around the same time Ace Ventura was on Kimmel with the 'All Mocking Tongue' Sketch, it was timed with all the other 'illuminati's not real' comedic garbage.

No biceps.
Also weak watery eyes from drug addiction. Bad posture from a lifetime of cock sucking and beta orbiting.
These are the telltale signs of the degenerate liberal faggot who lives a life of (((nu values))), virtue signalling his impotence and willingness to be cucked.

Skinny arms. Hair. Glasses. Makeup. Clean "manly" clothes. Fake background. All around gayness.

Idk who they are, I just remember seeing them in a video eating insects or something. Honestly who gives a fuck?

food is a big thing like grilling steaks on an iron like degenerates.

their woman Senior Vice President, Production & Development at Mythical Entertainment - Mythical Entertainment was VERY VOCAL ON SOCIAL MEDIA ABOUT HATING TRUMP

Are these autism?

Glasses in general I guess aren't exactly cool I guess but the alternative is very expensive laser surgery

Minimal frame around the lenses, smaller lenses tend to be less beta IMO. They give the effect of not hiding behind anything (thick frames) and focus/scrutiny (small lenses)

>that hippo crushing that guy on the hood

SOMEBODY HELP THAT POOR MAN!

The arms could be a little thicker. Also I'm not a big fan of the semi oval/rectangular shape, either go oval or a more severe rectangle. Definitely look like they would be pretty autistic on a skinny dude.

I haven't watched Rhett and Link in a year or two and it's weird to see Link with a different haircut. For the 8 years before they always had the same look.

>white southerners with kids who avoid swearing to be family friendly
Link is a bit of a bitch sometimes but they don't really strike me as numale libs

Cool guys desu, just a light-hearted podcast style thingy

I can and I look like the guy on the right

The left actually

Honestly, I quite like them. They are pretty entertaining and actually are family orientated. They do hire only dykes, lesbians, beta nu-males, etc. But, it's entertainment and they stay away from politics.

So I take it for what it is. They live in LA and are musicians too; what do you expect?

>They do hire only dykes, lesbians, beta nu-males, etc
how do you know this?

Go to their channel and watch the "Mythical Crew" episodes. Their head producer also actively hates trump and is in a lesbian relationship.
>instagram.com/steviewlevine/?hl=en

Like I said though. I take it for what it is. They don't get political on the show and I actually quite like their music. So, whatever I guess. Maybe I just wear my nostalgia glasses on them though.

They're actually not that bad desu
They stay away from politics
They're musicians in the LA area, why else do you think they're hipsters?

They both have engineering degrees (I think civil and electrical) They became a YouTube hit and ran with it. You can't blame them for that. Rhett is actually really tall, I think around 6'7" or something. I don't think they qualify as numale, but trendy. They have a family friendly YouTube channel. Some of the stuff they do is actually quite funny and interesting.

2 nu-maleish guys with a surprisingly comfy talk show. Who knows, the stuff on the walls might just be a set.

I watched them when they very first started. They're both Christian familymen. But they live in LA so who knows

youtube.com/watch?v=vnOyMSEWNTs

Rhett is tall as fuck

I always thought Link was a manlet. I never knew Rhett was just freaksihly tall.

What are you doing? Is this "rate a random youtube kike" thread?
Wrong board lads.

Link is 6ft

you can call them numales all you want, but its not gonna change the fact that both of them have a bunch of white kids, while you faggots are 'saving the white race' by masturbating to anime

hairstyles, weak hands, the ironically dorky glasses, the beard. the look in their eyes. the facial expression of the guy on the right mid-sentence. the eyebrows of the guy on the left. they just reek of cuck

Yeah I know that now.

Might be biased because I'm a die hard fan of their show but from what I can tell neither rhett or link are liberals, the crew however are extremely liberal. You could see that their content changed dramatically when they moved to cali. Rhett is more conservative than link because Rhett is more red pilled.

> not working out
>having a beard thinking it makes you seem manly

this is literally all i can see. i haven't been working out but i have a better physique then these 2. being skinny is automatic degenerate.