Why do millennials believe women make less than men?

Why do millennials believe women make less than men?

Because people form their beliefs based on narratives and emotion, not fact.

True

Because despite their delusions of intelligence, they lack the mental capacity to question anything their professors tell them.

From first hand experience, most the women in my workplace burn up all their vacation and sick time, then need to take extra unpaid time off. That is why they are "paid" less,
They take off on nice days to go to the zoo, or take their kids somewhere, then complain when something major happens and they need a day off and don't have any left on the books. They also tend to get "hurt" more and need to take extra time off for that.

Common core has educated them stupid.

>beliefs
>facts
Why don't they realize they can only pick one?

When women bitch, moan and decry some "great injustice", everybody listens and believes.
Also, they tend to repeat after each other.

Because they actually do make less then men in fields where the boss isn't trying to sleep with them, but it's usually their own fault anyway and not because of sexism. Women not only put in less effort in the more demanding jobs but they also take more personal days off of work for both emotional and medical reasons.

Because their teachers and the media told them something, they assume something that's untrue, and then they go and reinforce their untrue assumptions.

Because a big percentage of them are vain, shallow attention whores who would do anything for a like instead of a living. They work less, even though in some areas today they're being paid more than men for the same job.

Women like to look for any reason to complain about something whether it actually makes sense or not and this is one of those things.

Because deep down they are redpilled to some degree.

They look at women and they see their weaknesses, their physical unwillingness, their lack of mental tenacity, the schemes they make to solve problems the easy way; so they assume women make less than men.

Same thing when comes to racism. They look at blacks, see how uneducated they are, see how the black culture essentially revolves around being a pavement monkey, they see how clearly inferior blacks are, and that's how they get to the conclusion that society is racist.

this.
can.
fucking
confirm

my gf, or ex or whatever the fuck she is works for the government and has taken WEEKS off at a time. she has called in on numerous occasions with bullshit excuses just because she doesn't "feel good".

This is the explanation for 90% of the lefts beliefs.

Millennials dont work, so they wont see the fact that women do not work as much as men as a valid reason that women get payed less.

>believe

know

The right "believes" things without facts

this actually blows my mind, women on average make 8% more than men
every economist knows that, but they just decide to ignore that and go with the old wage gap theory

What the fuck does this have to do with right or left shill?

Women are generally worse at negotiating pay. Thats what these "millenials" often forget. On top, many women are quite difficult to work with, narcissistic to the core, and thus get less considered for higher-up, better payed positions.

>Work in food service
>Where gender myths go to die

Swear to god if I hear FOH bitching about walking out with only $120 untaxed cash while I'm busting my ass for $11.50/hour I'm going to blow a gasket. They throw back tickets like candy at a parade so they can scurry in back and fuck around on their phones, then skip the fuck out at close.

This, the main problem is that the ones purporting the lie leave out this convenient bit of info. Money is not a right, it is a representation of your worth to someone else, and ultimately the government, if you earn more money, you get more money, its that simple

Note the distinct lack of women around the office on the leadup to "long weekends", 'getting sick' during critical periods to watch more CSI in a row.

Note the normalcy of paternity leave, where an employer is obligated to find someone to fill the gaping hole for several months, left by a worker who couldn't keep their legs shut, while also not being to fire said 'employee'.

Note the increased need for 'me time', some time to 'get away from it all', and blow all their earnings to fuck some natives instead of building a financially stable future.

In summary, stop being oppressive, just listen and believe and be sure to donate your extra 30c to some poor disenfranchised, weak, but FULLY INDEPENDENT woman and check your fucking privilege.