youtube.com/watch?v=qKbkqWkYrlI
youtube.com/watch?v=ltlG1GZmp3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol, everyone know by.
oscars are redpilling the masses.

I see they didn't give enough to the Mexicans

>awards are not giving out according to skill but according to race

Why don't liberals ever see the hypocracy

ZERO % of the American population saw that coming. This is outrageous and POC should be celebrated, even though they don't represent what this country was founded on. RACIST!

*given

because they are better actors/actresses you white retard

Is no one on this fucking thread going to talk about that nightmare inducing barred-teeth grin?

>insert phone in anus
>leave

Most of these rewards are based on overall career achievements. They just make up catagories to play the game, but the actual decision takes more than 1 movie/song into account. And god knows what other factors.

This is the problem with scoring something that doesn't have an actual score. It is always corrupted. Cooking shows, talent shows, dancing ... ice-skating/diving/gymnastics used to be really bad, too, but they've gotten a little better since they switched to deduction-based system.

What I'm saying is this shit is completely pointless. It's a few people's opinions mixed with sales figures. Nothing is actually being measured. The "awards" mean you won a popularity contest.

What kind of sad individual even watches crap like the oscars or academy awards etc

>we need to award these people because they aren't as capable as normal people
what did hollywood mean by this?

are they /ourkikes/?

Bollywood wogs like me.

tfw we wuz oscar winner for being diverse

Because the films with black actors were better than the film with white actors?

Those digits...
Is it time to throw in the hard working Mexican?

>more fake news from huffshit
reminder that Bill Paxton died today and nobody on the left cares

>like the oscars or academy awards
>Oscars
>or
>academy
>or

They were certainly darker.

Thanks senpai

We need to bring more attention to this great issue

Incredibly notable actress
Can't smile like an actually happy person when winning awards
It's like she's actually amanda waller

>Go on twitter
>Black movie doesn't win
FUCKING RACIS ASS CRACKERS A BLACK MOVIE SHOULD HAVE WON

>Black movie wins
HAHAHA SUCK IT WHITEY OUR SHIT IS BETTER THIS HOW ITS GONNA BE FROM NOW ON

*sigh* fucking niggers man

"""""made history"""""

Want to identify a leftist? See if they think making history is a good thing in and of itself.

>mfw bet on niggers and nigger movies to win and many were underdogs on the moneyline

Year of SJW butthurt and reconciliation, people.

>tfw Ellen Page is lesbian

why live

What's her name again?

The nigger awards.

>niggers cry about oscars
>niggers get lots of oscars

niggers are spoiled brats

I'm not surprised. Last year, they made such a hissy fit, that you had to make them feel they are relevant or special in any way

Looks like a man, very ugly.

Looks like the staff switched the envelop and rig the result, as per the overlord's orders
youtube.com/watch?v=qKbkqWkYrlI

>America
>putting Blacks on a pedestal

In the Philippines, black people are put in their right place
youtube.com/watch?v=ltlG1GZmp3U

>meanwhile at the academy...

>"ok, we gave all the nigs the charity awards, that should shut them up"

>"yeah. next year they cant bitch that no black people got attention."

>"good thinking, mr. goldstein."

reminder that if you make any sort of jokes about ANYONES NAME, you will be crucified

god for you guys

This just means Hollywood will give positive reinforcement treats to them if they throw a fit

Now they've realized if they throw a fit they can get what they want, more appeasement will be necessary to stop chimp outs in the future

IT'S [CURRENT YEAR]

Because the Jews didn't want to deal with another #OscarsSoWhite

I don't know anyone who watched it this year, last year was a shit show. Few people used social media to look up about fashion but nobody is enjoying how politicised it's become.

>Some rich people got jizzed on in the annual circle jerk

Who gives a fuck. No one at my work or friends have mentioned the Oscars, I didn't even know it was today until I came on pol.

The Best Picture envelope was hacked by the GNAA.

Hollyweird virtue signalling. Its all there is to it. Devaluating the Oscars even more.

>her name is Chanapa

Nigger please.

Next year: Everyone gets a golden participation trophy! Yay!

was this revenge for Merylgate?

kek

good...good...

WE WUZ THESPIANS N SHIEEET

>laughing at peoples names is sooo disgusting
>DRUMPF lol! axaxaxa

Affirmative action at work I see.

that's so racist and mean. Proud of yourself?

Who you callin' a thespian?

>best supporting actor
>best supporting actress
>winning second-class awards

>niggers celebrating being second-class

Left is blind to their hypocrisy. Nothing new here.

>black stars

that's fucking racist shit man
like the only way they can be referred to is "black stars"?
really
not just ppl or actors/ actresses but BLALALALACKK ones

nobody goes around saying 'white stars' or white this or that shit
this is a retarded thing for ppl to do
you don't want to be treated differently then stop calling yourself different
stop taking some bullshit label and turning into your own personal identity
you identify as a race and then you are racist in your pov towards your own group and anyone else
such stupidity is beyond fucking retarded
it is fucking pathetic

yeah give them awards, stars on the sidewalk, trophies and recognition and jobs and roles and shit fine
but nobody is doing anything about the racist fuckers that are on mindlock about their own and others perceived 'racial' makeup

tldr this bullshit is pathetic

That graph that shows jews have won majority of all oscars made me think.

I can't name one jewish actor off the top of my head i think is a great talented actor.
I can name quite a few non jew actors that are generally seen as some of the best but they haven't won a single oscar.

It's a good lesson for kids.

If at first you don't win, complain complain complain until you get prizes just so you shut up.

What animé is this gif from?

woah MSM is piling on this shitlord

>a white man reminds you youre different
this kinda highlights it doesnt it? they really are jealous of whites

Hollywood kikes and liberals need to make more virtue signallings to compensate being BTFO in presidential elections and everywhere else.

Now make the trophy a banana

when will these NoC ever be satisfied?

Cowboy Bebop man. only the best anime ever.

Liberals love racism, sexism, bigotry, and discrimination more than actual racists, sexists, and bigots.

They LOVE to be racist by telling white people they're being replaced, by telling white people everything is their fault, by telling white people they're all racist.

They LOVE to be sexist by flaunting the intentional hiring of women, by pushing stupid shit like the wage gap to divide among the sexes.

They LOVE discrimination if it's against whitey. Look at the colleges, they absolutely adore discriminating against 'overachieving' whites and asians as long as it results in the number of 'underrepresented minorities' increasing. They love giving preferential treatment to minorities and women in hiring.

These people legitimately think that the way to fight discrimination is to discriminate, not realizing that they're doing the exact thing they're fighting for. But they can't be the evil one since they've changed the definition of the things they fight.

bahahahahhahah

Cowboy Bebop

I say every year all the awards should be giving to some black or brown.
It's already a useless and pointless event.

This. They're showing their true skin, blatantly. What we saw tonight was the biggest anti-white stinkshow in history, and they're just flaunting it in the face of anyone with an education higher than a high school student. They know we can't do shit about it. Nobody can.

Why is the white race the only race on the face of the earth that cares about being racist?

Africans don't give a shit.
Asians don't give a shit.
Indians don't give a shit.
Hispanics/South Americans don't give a shit.
Arabs/Middle Easterners don't give a shit.

Why is it only white people? No other race in history has given a shit about 'being racist'.

(((Hertz)))

Really get's the ol' noggin joggin'

Shouldn't this just make black people feel patronized?

So magically, Blacks win in record numbers, the year following being called racist and white privileged. Top FUCKING KEK.

I laugh at the thought of the niggers winning and thinking they won because they truly were better than the other nominees. This was purely Affirmative Action, Oscars edition.

Cause they'd chimp out if they didn't win obviously. It doesn't matter, it will never be good enough, even if niggers won every single award they'd still find some way to make it racist.

Ellen Page

You're offending chimpanzee

Not gonna lie, former LA LA Land fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching LA LA Land crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this movie keep the Oscars.

>tfw all the servers and clouds and shit get wiped and all tweets/blogposts about all this SJW shit gets lost forever and no record of any of it even exists for history

Write stuff down on paper, friends. Or even better, etch Trump's accomplishments in stone.

>shouldn't this just make black people feel patronized?
Blacks have zero shame

AIN'T NO SHAME IN MA GAME NIGGUH

kek

Thanks I'm going to watch it!

They're lying to you, it's actually from Boku no Pico.

>Dindu actors: REEEEEEEEEE GIVE ME DA OSKAA RAYCISS WHITEY!
>Leftist Oscar organization immediately caves and gives them more Oscars even though they don't deserve them
They taught these idiots that whining helps.

They are too fucking dumb generally to notice they are being patronized. They have never created a functioning society once throughout their entire history, they produce only crime and social illness, except for the ones who are in law enforcement or are intelligent enough republicans and so forth.

She's not black enough to win.

>they produce only crime and social illness, except for the ones who are in law enforcement or are intelligent enough republicans and so forth.
exception confirms the rule as usual.

>They are too fucking dumb generally to notice they are being patronized.

This. People always forget this. It's amazing how naive they are. Or maybe they just don't care, they know they will never create anything themselves, and they are being taught that hating whitey is the best way to get our resources.

In the end this shit isn't going to stop until the whites stand up and put a stop to it.

Because they're obsessed with the idea of equality when it is an essentially impossible thing

Because they don't view black people and human. They think that black people are too weak and stupid to do anything on their own.

((Hertz))

Why bother anymore

Well, lets face it, Emma says she'll suck a black cock but the reality is she probably died on the inside and was born again hard red-pilled last night.

Black-Jewish alliance at it again

it's the whites giving into them as well...

look at those protests 75% of them are white people.

then look at the people pushing back, oh white people... we fight each other.

yep

Not gonna lie, former black actor here. This is fucking hilarious watching The Oscars crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this white people get awards.