What should I believe, Sup Forums?

What should I believe, Sup Forums?
I just found out that everything I believed about islam isn't true. Islam is a religion of peace.

Have I really been cucked? Have I really been brainwashed into believing that Islam is a violent religion? How fucked am I?
Did I get brainwashed into voting for Trump?

yes you did. pol is cancer

I should have fucking known.

I've come this far, I might as well just go full fucking alt-right

No, you are right, OP.
I can't leave, help me.

>The religion of peace.

No, you are right, OP.
I can't leave, help me.
Please, I'm suffering.

Fuck you, I hope you get raped. I hope they cut off your arm and fuck you with it before you fall unconscious from blood loss.

Are you all fucking retarded ?
I thought islam was like this, now i think its like this
Just read the quran and you now what islam is
Im not part of any religion, and yet i read the quran and the bible and studied it for months
I probably know more about it than most of the normal muslims
Just read, and then you know whats up
The problem today is that most people dont know shit and are to lazy to just inform themselves

Would this not be done by a very small minority of ultra-enthusiastic radicals? How can you use one example to justify the destruction of an entire religion? I've fucked up. I'm in too deep now. Better keep my facade.

Only the Arabic Muslims are violent. Muslims from countries that aren't Arabic are usually very kind.

It doesn't matter. Nobody was suicide bombing before the Sha told them that it was okay. ISIS and Wahhabi don't give a fuck what that book says. Neither should you.

You don't understand.
There are people that fight for islam for the only reason to not be brutally killed.

Dude you live in Austria. What the fuck do austrians do, other than get confused with the similar yet more dominantly-named Australia?

>Islam is a religion of peace.

Islamic Extremists run many nations in the Middle East. This is just one sampling of them. This is ISIS. There's Al Qaeda. The Taliban. There's basically extremists in every majority Muslim nation if they're not run by extremists. Boko Haram in Africa is another extremist Muslim group. Czechnia in Russia has all sorts of extremists. The migrants in Europe are a lot of times extremists. Muslims are fucking crazy.

Inform us, please

It's the jews fault you question Islam. Moslems are perfectly peaceful. They have never done anything to get the bad rap.

So should i turn my attention away from the destruction of Islam and toward the destruction of jews?

and we should thank your government for that

> CY +2
> Falling for the Sup Forums is satire meme meme metameme
How many layers of irony are you on my man?

Uh what. Weren't 450 of 452 terrorist attacks caused by Muslims in 2015?

Because that entire religion glorifies the life of a pedophile warlord and preaches that kaffirs are subhuman scum that should be forced into Islam, not to mention that it preaches morals that are abhorrent by modern standards. Go look at some statistics regarding things like women equality or honor killings by supposedly "moderate" Muslims in the Western. Combine that with a population that is composed of low-IQ scum and you see why many people do not like Islam.

If that doesn't work for you, honor killings are justifiable and moral in many Islamofascist countries, as well as significant proportions of muslims in the West that should tell you all you need to know about how peaceful they are. Any friends of yours that are "moderate" muslims follow a version of Islam that is so watered down that it cannot be called Islam anymore.

There have been MUCH worse ways to go done at the hands of these guys. This isn't too bad.

Use the memberberries. You will find the truth.

Breaking through the 5th layer now.
Define cy +2 to a newfag, if you would be so kind

You're either a troll or a retard, it doesn't matter, you can fuck off either way.

You're right! everyone knows only the most peaceful religions cut people's heads off and stone women to death!

Seriously, how fucking retarded are you?

Islam is just a breeding strategy and life guide that Arabs have adapted.

114476075 you found the truth.

You were brainwashed and the only way to fully cure yourself is in pic related.

Lmao. Top quality post.

But seriously. Non-Arabic muslamics are the worst. I can understand being brainwashed from birth, but when I see a white person who has converted, I see a fool.
Can you imagine growing up, and THEN seeing Islam and thinking "yep...this is the religion for me."?

It's fucking hilarious.
Anyway if OP is genuinely ex-Muslim then I commend him for thinking for himself. I wish more would do the same.

>flag
Who the fuck are you to call someone a retard? Aren't you next?

Damn I wanted my mother to die.

Kys

The timelapse and rewind

>bullshitting this hard on Sup Forums

wew faggot

the rewind had me in hysterics too
and although I feel sorry for the guy and I would be horrified in his situation, the guy awkardly standing and staring at the end made me laugh too

>Define cy +2 to a newfag

2015 + 2

Stop listening to taqiya also come to bradford UK see what it is like, see what shitholes Muslims create and are happy to live in. see if that's what you want for your country / city.
Taqiyya is real you cannot trust a saracen, they unironically think Muhammad flew to the moon on a winged horse

The shills are working together now.

Jews and Muslims are two sides of the same kebab.

Lurk moar faggot. You have many more redpills to take. 4/pol/ is the containment board. Where does the map lead? Out of the cave. Nihilism is the key to the chains that bind you.

Can you stop being a fucking leaf and just say it in AMERICAN, please? Where should I go?