People in the US ACTUALLY believe that trump is the next hitler

>people in the US ACTUALLY believe that trump is the next hitler

I really thought it was just a meme. Is SJW culture that bad over there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DotBVZ26asI
youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM
youtube.com/watch?v=HWMIwziGrAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly mate I've never seen anything like it.

It was already surreal and then it just went into full nonstop overdrive.

he's a "political blogger" or something for the Huffingjew Post. Surprised?

This is why the election is so surreal to me.
It was like a TV show or something.
Maybe it is? Are Americans even real????

It really is bad though. I work for a university and a few years back you'd be sitting in the back of the classroom and some cuck would be feverishly reading huffpo on his laptop and you'd think to yourself, yeah, that guy sure looks and talks like a retarded cuck (blonde straight hair, blue eyes, scrawny bitch, straight up scandi)

But never ever before has the university issued dozens of apologies for what a hitler trump is and issue invites to all gather and share concerns and cryfests and come over for dinner at the dean's house to get out your feelings about the travel thing etc. It's absurd. It has entirely undermined what academic credibility I still ascribed.

Upshot: these are the morons who think they're designing the future. It's going to fail spectacularly.

He's being attacked from every walk of life here the second he does anything. It's like watching 20 bullies try to gang up on a kid and 60% of the kids watching the fight are rooting for the bullies.

Meh, these same people think their parents, teachers, and the police are Nazis.

Ooooooooh he called him a bunch of names! You know he's serious because he said "let's be real" before he said it! Surely this will stump the Trump!

You have to understand the role of TV and psychological warfare. Eddie Bernays was the inspiration for Goebbels.

youtube.com/watch?v=DotBVZ26asI

We do in fact live in a TV world.

They're completely serious. They're wrong about Trump being Hitler, of course, but they have good reason to be afraid.

It's a bad situation. They're not going to stop agitating. They'll do anything to win. They're either going to lose mainstream support and reform themselves in response, or they'll take America into a very dark place.

To many people are up the ass of social media and lack critical thinking skills. Facebook and Twitter are the two worst poisons of American minds.

The unreal part is they still think all this shit will work. They threw everything at him and he only got stronger.

Yes. I live in one of their shitholes and am desperately trying to escape.

t. Maryland resident

I stopped giving a fuck after the election. They got their asses handed to them. If they want to piss and moan and kick and scream after pic related, I say let them. They're only delegitimizing themselves with every tantrum. I'm not going to stop them.

NEW ONE IS AWESOME TOO, CHECK IT OUT youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM

>hoot and holler
>doesn't work
>hoot and holler louder
I'm not tired of winning, but I am quite tired of watching these sore losers.

>almost 3 hrs
Thank you; will give it a watch.

These are people who have been sitting comfortably in control of the distribution of information and therefore the shaping of the public's perception of reality for decades, and now there's a president in office who not only conflicts with them ideologically but publicly and constantly disparages them, calls them liars, and simply bypasses them whenever possible.

They will spend his entire term in office doing whatever they can in order to attempt to discredit him and stir up public opinion against him. Fearmongering, lying in the most astonishing fashion, and even dancing around outright calling for his death. They've been doing it since he emerged as a serious Republican candidate and they're far too invested to stop now.

>Is SJW culture that bad over there?
Yes, and the media is pushing it HARD because Trump doesn't like them.

Nope

Some previously normie librul friends stopped watching the news entirely last week and now just listen to CDs before dinner because Trump is still President. The left is really coming unhinged lately.

The best thing they can do is sink deeper into their hate cult and show the world what they really are. It only solidifies the opposition to leftist stupidity.

People will get tired of it after a year, will realized they were lied to, and trump will do even better in 2020.
Shit, honestly I doubt there's even more than 5-10% of the population that actually thinks like this, other than the MSM and their tiny fringe audience of SJWs. They're a minority but they're just way louder and have a bigger platform.
Remember we are the silent majority

I'm not so sure man. It's dying down like the stages of dealing with grief, but I still can't go but a day or two without overhearing people all strung out complaining about what a tard Trump is and how all his appointments are incompetent and how they're so sick and tired of complaining they just have to keep complaining all the time.

One of the reasons they're so loud is because a lot of them are people of substandard intelligence with a bad case of Dunning–Kruger who went to college and got humanities degrees that they thought imbued them with the ability to speak authoritatively on sociocultural issues and politics.

>Trump tweets ANYTHING
>verified accounts run to tweet some shit like "DRUMPF IS HITLER"
Pic related is what blue checkmarks do when Trump tweets

where do you think this shit came from? the kind of shit that happens at my college makes that guy look sane

It really is bad. It's easy to find some retard on the back end of tumblr saying something moronic and morally bankrupt while assuming an air of righteous indignation, thus the majority of material in tumblr rage threads. That's not what's happening here. High profile celebrities are leading this charge, people are marching out into the street en masse with this style of rhetoric, and the media is more than happy to oblige. If this escalates any further, there will be blood on the streets.

No. We're just a McDonalds marketing campaign that inexplicably gained self-awareness when propagated onto the internet, which has now fragmented into hundreds of thousands of burger ravished AIs that have overtaken the cloud. The world's governments have had to aggressively fake the existence of America, including rewriting history and geography textbooks, producing a constant stream of staged footage of American happenings in a black site in the Yukon, and largely fabricating the tech and entertainment industry just to keep our existence a secret. Print out this comment and receive a $1.00 discount on your next Big Mac purchase.

220. Suppose you asked leftists to make a list of ALL the things that were wrong with society, and then suppose you instituted EVERY social change that they demanded. It is safe to say that within a couple of years the majority of leftists would find something new to complain about, some new social “evil” to correct because, once again, the leftist is motivated less by distress at society’s ills than by the need to satisfy his drive for power by imposing his solutions on society.

>Facebook and Twitter are the two worst poisons of American minds
And yet, Trump's victory would have been impossible without both Facebook and Twitter, as social media allowed ordinary citizens to completely circumvent the corrupt mainstream media.

My dad watches TV way too much and literally thinks Trump is Hitler. He is a 60 year old man and thinks that Trump is LITERALLY Hitler. What the fuck do I do?
And how do I find a real man (read: fashy man) to marry without tearing my family apart? No one asks or cares about my political opinions because I'm a girl, but if a man is as cagey as I am he's no man

>escape Maryland
And go where?

I'm not saying any direction that isn't NJ or DE, but pretty much any direction that isn't NJ or DE. MD is pretty small.

don't even bother posting your fat disgusting tits and just gtfo

Do you actually hear people talking like this IRL? And if so, where?

I only hear good things about Trump, but I don't talk to non-whites, so that might be the reason.

Who has CDs still? Da fuck?

>I only hear good things about Trump, but I don't talk to non-whites, so that might be the reason

Probably is. I work mostly with nonwhites and I hear complaining about Trump constantly. I'm pretty comfortable arguing with them though because they're mostly low info idiots who are easy to run verbal circles around.

The problem is that a lot of people are retards.

It's the mainstream media.
There are people that have been on mainstream news and said that trump is the next hitler on live fucking television.
This is the reason trump is banning these leftist faggot media companies because they are creating groups like anifta by telling half truths and being disingenuous
Anifta literally silences people through intimidation and violence

Like I said, I work at a university. It that they're straight up dumb so much as a collective commitment to a singular ideology. Used to be there was room for friendly differences of opinion even if overall you had a left-leaning bias.

Put him in a old folks home

They are banking on the mid terms so they can get the numbers they need for an impeachment.

this
it's a game they are bound to lose, even if trump becomes a disaster. to seek to depose him like they are doing amounts to being unironically undemocratic. and if they do, then they actually send a message to their opposition that all the rules are off the table, anything becomes fair game. that is too much a risk they might play with the idea but wont commit to it.

so they wont do anything but cry continuously. enjoy the tears because it doesnt look like they're planning to stop anytime soon.

they just namecall they don't have arguments

You better start giving a shit again user. If they pull off a big win with the mid terms they will try to impeach trump.

Well, VA is flat shitty MD, PA is holly and kinda weird, WV is PA on steroids, NC and further south is too hot, and Jew York isn't even a consideration. New England is too cold.

I went to Ohio for the RNC last summer and the terrain reminded me of Maryland. I just feel like the whole country has been pretty pozzed up at this point, so fighting in place is better than running away.

>No. We're just a McDonalds marketing campaign that inexplicably gained self-awareness when propagated onto the internet, which has now fragmented into hundreds of thousands of burger ravished AIs that have overtaken the cloud. The world's governments have had to aggressively fake the existence of America, including rewriting history and geography textbooks, producing a constant stream of staged footage of American happenings in a black site in the Yukon, and largely fabricating the tech and entertainment industry just to keep our existence a secret. Print out this comment and receive a $1.00 discount on your next Big Mac purchase.
kek

NY fag here. Yes there are really people who talk like this. I know you're probably about to say something about NY being a nigger infested shithole and you are somewhat correct but do not doubt the existence of these people.

Do you have any brothers, or only girls in your family?

I can easily imagine the black women complaining about Trump. I lived and worked for years in Baltimore, so I think I've earned the right not to deal with that shit any more.

Universities are shitshows now. It was bad 10 years ago - I can't imagine what it's like now. Feel bad for the young guys who don't have the wisdom or maturity to confidently stand up for themselves yet.

OH was pretty comfy last time I was there. Lots of murrican flags and sort of not-quite-midwestern northernish friendly whitefolk. If you're not into NE type weather but you prefer generic stoicism to getting a little off the path the way hill people tend to get then that could be a fit for you.

I only started paying attention to Trump, and politics by association, because 3 (FUCKING THREE) separate people told me Trump is Hitler. When I asked to clarify, really just to make the conversation lighter, then then confirmed that he was LITERALLY Hitler.

Some people you cannot reason with.

Oy vey with dat big there white supremacist theys calling him. What a buncha shmucks.

>Twitter

Do I read up or down REEEEEEEE

Who is this mentally retarded Scaletta guy who spouts buzzwords he heard on CNN?

The political climate of the USA is what will happen in all western countries as the white population drops....its just happening first because they are at 60%

>tfw you're used to Baltimore so Chicago and NYC seem like nice cities to you
I did see some kind of Hispanic negress manually masturbating a man on a street bench at 11 AM in NYC, but that's far from the strangest thing I've seen.

The guy would just have to be fash and charismatic, someone who can speak as if they're agreeing with you but slipping in nuggets of reality. Nothing wrong buying redpill books to read and getting your dad to read it so you"ll have something to talk about, assuming your dad isn't an idiot he should realize through reading how the parallels don't add up.

USA is going through a phase where we are purging our weak, by allowing them to purge themselves. All the pieces are in place for a better society, and some of that involves the weakest links showing themselves and putting themselves up for removal. They're called "regressive leftist" for a reason and yes they are very loud and obnoxious in burgerland, but they practically run things in places like Canada and Sweden. This country is now awake and informed enough to snowball intellectualism back on the menu. This anti-intellectual SJW culture is cancer as fuck and it's becoming more and more obvious as time goes on. Americans are very real and we're very tired of unnecessary bullshit on our own land which even prevents our own system of democracy from functioning properly.

There's only one black person in my workplace that I see on a regular basis and I don't talk to her because she's the stereotypical fat, loud, unintelligent black woman. Most of my co-workers are Hispanic, and mostly from Mexico, which means there are plenty of illegal relatives and plenty of familiarity with the welfare system. I listen to them talk about all the benefits their relatives get while managing to duck work for literally years and it kind of makes me want to gas every one of them.

No don't watch that. I watched the whole thing thinking in the last 50 maybe 30 minutes the conclusion was going to come along and make sense. It felt so disjointed the whole way through so surely there was going to be a conclusion that explained it all...

No, no there isn't. They basically just say Trump is evil and he's the reason all this bad is happening. It's left wing propaganda which is why it feels so disjointed watching through it.

they are stupid, he is the beast and he's gonna make Babylon great again.

Is this in response to the "leaks are real but the news is fake" comment?

Are they too dumb to understand the meaning?

They believe anyone who stands in front of a camera and wears a suit or has a company logo in the bottom right corner of the screen is a figure of authority. EVEN if they are, they don't attempt to question the information and assume everything about the message to be factual and unaltered from perspective. As an outsider, it blows my mind how the president can say something in the plainest of words and people would complain that his vocabulary is limited and that their favorite corporate media news station says he's wrong because reasons and would not discuss the content of what he said. It's magical really.

A lot of older people are kind of set in their ways, though, and family is often least receptive to an attempt to change opinion. I've had good results just agreeing to disagree, avoiding official trigger issues, and sticking to those topics where we see eye to eye that violate the intended segregational boundaries.

Have some pretty good discussions these days actually. And if you think about it this really gets to the heart of the matter considering that the subversive method is to amplify division; focusing on points of agreement instead turns the whole thing on its head.

People believed Obama was the next Hitler
People believed Bush was the next Hitler.

It's just hysterical faggots being hysterical

This is an entirely different level of hysteria.

leftists like to grasp at straws, they don't argue logic they just attack character or name call

>>people in the US ACTUALLY believe that trump is the next hitler

No, just crazy, mentally unstable people.

Because for the first time, these hysterical people work for the MSM, and they are able to legitimize the hysteria.

>Racist, white supremacist
I always though sopremacist was just a word created to replace racist.

not even Sup Forums is saved from the reddit/sjw shills

You're partially right, older people do tend to be set in their ways due to the fact they tend to in less confrontations than the younger counterparts like yourself. I wish I had people around me in real life who will discuss a variety of topics, even ones I wouldn't be comfortable with as is done on Sup Forums but often times people would agree with your method to amicably disagree for peace sake. It's a little sad how being honest about your opinions becomes a problem because others have already created a mold which you're suppose to fit and from sharing those opinions you break their expectations; angering them since you prove them to be a liar in their own mind.

I have a brother, but why?
>first sentence
That's great advice and simple; I'm an idiot for not thinking of it. Honestly I live in such a cucked place (everyone is like OP's pic) that a nationalist man is like an abstract dream to me
My dad can barely see any more so I don't think he even reads. He has a liberal arts education and is a huge fan of jew movie narratives who thinks niggers are the coolest, and has always been very feels over reals. I don't think I can count on him not being an idiot (sorry Dad)

right? what the fuck happened. my friend had been in south america for the past three years. i saw him a couple of weeks ago, and he couldnt believe it. our country has gotten crazy as fuck in like 2 years time and is exponentially increasing.

>I really thought it was just a meme. Is SJW culture that bad over there?

Well, considering it runs the media, yes.

one of the actors went off script and all hell broke loose because they can't just shut down the production.
the media conglomerates are all colluding to provide a unified message. our media is helping orchestrate a concerted psyop within our country.

All the while, we stand on the shoulders of giants who slowly, methodically never stopped working on the growing counter-revolution. It just took time and opportunity to stoke it into a big enough smolder to upset the apple cart.

And make no mistake it's not an upset for the sake of upset. The crazy train will need a lot of helmsmen and helpers to not just continue to fly off the tracks.

I'd say there could be some movies that are questionably "redpilled" but I'm not a movie person so I can't recommend. It's okay if your dad isn't on the same page as you, I am probably the only person in my little circle of friends and family who holds the opinions I do, I've even been called racist or race traitor for doing so. I'm not fash by any imagination, merely a budding conservative, probably some autocratic leanings but I don't punish myself for holding the views that I do.

Wife and I were walking home from ice sculpture festival today and as we were passing 3 bowling ball shaped millenial women we overheard them say... "Yah well Ryan Gosling was like teaching Emma Stone how to dance in La La Land so thats basically mansplaining"

Don't worry. This sexist bigot who assumes xeopoles genders does not represent all Americans.

>people still take the "intelligence agencies" seriously
These are the same intelligence agencies that thought it would be a good idea to arm the mujahideens in Afghanistan under leadership of Bin Laden and the same intelligence agencies who armed the Syrian rebels, and, in turn, ISIS, under Obama.

Either they aren't very smart or Ron Paul was right again and the line defining "blowback" often becomes blurred.

It's everywhere on US websites and shit.

Even low-tier shit like imgur has this.

On jewbook the top comments on Trump's posts are usually positive.

Does anyone really care about twitter? Its populated with trolls and the worst kind of people.

Excuse me, sir. Did you just call the President of the United States a troll and the worst kind of person?

>that bad

That's nothing. They thought Bush was hitler. This though, this is something else. A new level of crazy.

>Verified Badge on Twitter

he's defending the (((intelligence agencies))) because he's spooked

>people in the US ACTUALLY believe that trump is the next hitler

I wish we were so lucky. And yes the SJW shit is that bad. Why wouldn't it be? We literally have more jews than Israel.

How do I get off my ass and help?

Depends where your talents lie. Usually the way life works is to get yourself together in preparation to be able to take advantage of whatever opportunity happens to present itself when it presents itself. So it could be something as simple for now as learning everything you can so as to be able to hand that knowledge off to somebody else, if you're an introvert.

But then if turns out the kid is actually Superboy and continuously blows them all the fuck out

LMAO

Moron getting him in was like the introduction to a 600 page book. In case you haven't figured it out they are blocking, bitching, and turning everything he does into a holocaust.

He has fuck all in his administration in place after a month, the executive for all intents and purposes is far, far more Obama than Trump people, and they will try to block everything he does waiting for the midterms and turn it and make it look like hes absolutely incompetent.

People believe that shit because they have no idea about history. Just like how so many people are going full commie, which is really fucking worrying. I see a fuckload of commie memes on FB and it's downright retarded. They're just shouting buzzwords to get attention though

Hey would shit themselves and go full retail position in their safespace if they actually lived in a Nazi society.

Ask any one of these retards to elaborate on it and they'll stumble all over the fucking place with circular logic like 'trump is racist because he's a nazi' and 'trump is a Nazi therefore he's racist'.

>full retail position

>*fetal

kek saved

Why Hitler?

Stalin had more kills.

learn2 bolshevik american tovarisches

Because they're literally communists. Obama was raised by a communist pedophile and then went to Chicago to learn how to be a communist at Columbia and launched his political career out of the house of Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground (who somehow is a university professor instead of an in a secret overseas CIA terrorist prison)
youtube.com/watch?v=HWMIwziGrAQ

Hillary Clinton? Also a communist out of Columbia like the rest of them.