What's Sup Forums's opinion on Joe Rogan?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on Joe Rogan?

He seems pretty redpilled, and has lots of redpilled guests on his podcast.

Furthermore, he's one of the few great philosophers of modern times.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-40hvruwqI&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
youtube.com/watch?v=v12maPn7a4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pseudo intellectual, dim witted meat head, weed bro dude.

pot head, blue pilled as fuck

>pot head
unsubscribed

I liked it when he had the show where people ate bugs and shit.

BUY THE ALPHA BRAIN BRO

>all this prejudice against pot users

Famn, Sup Forums. I didn't take you for a retard.

Name one thing wrong about smoking weed

He's alright.

he's 'dude weed lmao' personified

I like him a lot. I don't always agree with his viewpoints, but the guy does something that a lot of interviewers don't do. HE ACTUALLY ASKS "WHY?"

When someone is on his show he isn't afraid to call them out and look up their sources, or dig deeper into why they believe the things they do. Most interviewers just let their guests go on and on about whatever they want without checking them if they say something strange.

smoking weed doesn't automatically mean you are bluepilled

I like based joe

He's a lefty. He's only at all redpilled on a handful of issues, like that traps r gay. And he's a pot smoking degenerate.

The inhaling smoke part for one

All smoke has carcinogens and causes tar buildup

Stop making this thread

nothing wrong with weed but this is correct

his curiosity and thirst for knowledge is only matched by his genetic inferiority in terms of his actual intelligence/capacity for critical thinking

sad but true, and he is top tier in terms of a "meat head"

Pothead degenerate.

Never called out Israel for doing 911
>hipster weed is cool bluepilled bullshit
Nearly as bad as Vice

Hello satan. Weed is gives birth to degeneracy, laziness, and unproductiveness.

>Name one thing wrong about smoking weed
makes boring people think they're interesting, when in fact they're not, and lung cancer.

Joe Rogaine you are a retard what old ball sack still acts like a 28 year old go back to fear factor homo

good - believes in free speech, has interesting guests, thinks degeneracy has gone too far, family man, good fight chat and thinks weed should be legal.

bad - not super clever, chats a lot of rubbish, contrarian, not that funny, doesn't call out insane feminists on show and a bit boring.

not everything is black and white

He's...okay. bluepilled on herbal Jew, otherwise not bad. his podcast with Jordan Peterson was great

makes people absolutely retarded and can't stop talking about muh weed.

pot users are the most annoying people

hes pretty good but hes smoked too much weed hes alos
>lmao its just weed dude like it cures cancer and its only illegal cause a giant government consiracy

>One of the few great philosophers

Has anyone told you how retarded you are

wrong

cannabis addicts need to be exterminated if we want to preserve western culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=t-40hvruwqI&t=4s

It makes you slow and emotional. Being a man who argues emotionally is the definition of blue pilled.

Its burnt plant material.

What makes tobacco smoke so bad but cannabis smoke harmless?

Smoke is smoke.

This right here.

nigga what?

>tfw literally had this arrangement with a 6/10

>the Steven Crowder podcast

I like them both but Steven wasn't prepared

what....

explain then cause smoke is carcinogens

He's okay, I just wish he would shut up about weed. He's definitely not redpilled, but he's close for a lefty. He thinks Alex Jones is wrong about Sandy Hook.

he flip flops on everything depending on his guests

Atheist, pot head, blue pilled faggot with a nigger mentality who when challenged on pot and religion goes into a faggot sjw style passive aggressiveness because he can't handle that people are religious or don't like early onsets of altseimers, depression and dementia through pot cancer stick smoking.

His podcasts with Jordan Peterson and Alex Jones are 10/10, especially the one with Peterson.

He's a moderate that's willing to actually discuss people with differing opinions. Odd that this is a quality point for someone in modern times. Only thing he legitimately gets hyper-defensive about is when people don't like weed.

Sup Joe ?

>smoke is smoke
easy with the science Professor, think of us lesser mortals please

What about vapor?

I'll just leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

Hes the guy from that game show where you do a stunt, then eat some insects or do some horrible shit like submerge yourself in a bathtub full of horse manure. Then you do another stunt.
What else has he done?

"Smoke is harmful to lung health. Whether from burning wood, tobacco or marijuana, toxins and carcinogens are released from the combustion of materials. Smoke from marijuana combustion has been shown to contain many of the same toxins, irritants and carcinogens as tobacco smoke.4-7

Beyond just what's in the smoke alone, marijuana is typically smoked differently than tobacco. Marijuana smokers tend to inhale more deeply and hold their breath longer than cigarette smokers, which leads to a greater exposure per breath to tar.8"

hes redpilled as fuck, he redpilled my perma-bluepilled friends
>"user, have you ever heard of white genocide?"
"Uh yeah where did you hear about it"
>"Well I was watching rogan's podcast, you know the guy from UFC"
"yeah yeah"
>"he was talking about some related stuff and I went searching"
"It's pretty scary isn't it?"

THE WEED IS LIT

(((Rogan)))

Weed is a medicinal plant dumb fuck, and if you don't smoke cigarettes, weed even smoking will never give you cancer or hurt you

He's a UFC announcer

>weed even smoking will never give you cancer or hurt you

calm down. I smoke weed sometimes but it's still smoke.

he's a /fit/izen who mistakenly thinks he's Sup Forums.

Use a vaporizer, problem solved.

He mimics intelligence and pretends to be a fighter, but he's completely bluepilled.

Wtf is wrong with this Nick guy?
>youtube.com/watch?v=v12maPn7a4U

well some terminally ill do smoke weed and take edibles instead of fentanyl and opiates. high doses of hash oil whether vaped or eaten will be highly effective at treating most terminal illnesses

>What makes tobacco smoke so bad but cannabis smoke harmless?
Tobacco takes years to grow, cure, and mature and is much more heavily regulate so has far more pesticides and chemical treatments than something that grows in a couple of months and cures in a couple of weeks.

I understand. I'm just pointing out the double standard with cigarettes and weed. They're both smoke, yet you always hear people saying "cigs are bad they fuck your lungs up and give you cancer *hits joint* they should just smoke weed"

>He seems pretty redpilled
He's a typical lolbertarian, he's not redpilled at all.

>Famn, Sup Forums. I didn't take you for a retard.
>Famn

>Name one thing wrong about smoking weed
It causes you to post typos that make you look like an idiot even if you are the spawn of Satan.

He's far from redpilled.

He's an absurdly stupid liberal fuck sometimes and then slightly red-pilled other times.

(((Joe))) is truly controlled opposition

I'm here for the interview!

>Weed is a medicinal plant dumb fuck
Isn't heroine medicinal in canada?
Says a lot doesn't it.

hes both CIA and a (((mason)))

*heroin
duh
If only heroines were medicinal.

Not long ago in the US you could walk into any pharmacy and buy Laudanum (morphine mixture) and methamphetamine.

My point is it being medicinal doesn't really mean much.

man i love joe but that was fucking funny

I think having a girl to fuck with those cheek holes would be pretty spicy

Yeah I was just adding to your point.

joe plays blue pilled to sell more tickets
which i dont fault him for

he knows what it do

DMT mastermind drops redpills everywhere

was getting a bunch of death threats back in the day so he had to hold back his real opinion on some shit but is making a resurgence now.

>muh degenrate pothead

anti weed shills are the fucking worst, you guys realize 99% of fags posting shit like that are big pharma shills and shut in weebs right?

>philosophers
Jesus fucking christ user.

I live in Bell Canyon California, which is an unincorporated community of Ventura County. My name is Joe Rogan. I'm 49 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet of freshly killed game and rigorous kettlebell routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll vape on some essential CBD oils while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the CBD oils I eat a pot gummy. In the isolation tank I smoke some DMT, then down some Alpha Brain, and after that some Caveman coffee. Then I put on my Me Undies while I prepare food from Blue Apron. I always use a nonvegan meal as eating vegan doesn't provide you necessary protiens. Then I make sure to do spinal decompression, then yoga followed by a final kettle work out. There is an idea of a Joe Rogan; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Wait n see....
He seems decent from 911# show but

>so obsessed with weed he can't even fathom people dislike it naturally
And you wonder why people hate weedfags.

t. big pharma shill

Well id like to have opinions, but if its to controversial I wouldnt know that.
Wait what how did you think that?

Lets be anti bullying by bullying people.

>goes into deprivation water tank to gather wisdom

those dogs remember when he was a cute sweet little boy, now they are embarrassed to go on walks with him

Yes goy, everyone who dislikes the herbal jew is a shill.

we think you're a closet faggot now go to bed Joe

Dominick you rat you gave your brother the ol' spicy keychain.

The issue I've always had with Joe is that he's arrogant. He uses insults and Ad Hominems in addition to his facts like a meat head high school kid.

His defense of weed is well rehersed. Joe is someone who believes googleing and wikipedia makes you a PhD. He makes and defends a strong argument but has trouble finding peer reviewed sources as well as separating factual information from garbage.

Plus, being a pot head in your late 40s, irrespective of your lifestyle, make you a degenerate.

What the fuck with attacking people for not smoking weed. I liked smoking weed occasionaly and had nothing against it but was surprised that a lot of people in the us tend to smoke it several days a week or even every evening. USE X EVERYDAY is a degenerate way to abuse every substance.

Saying the word "wrong" when it's your turn to speak during a debate doesn't automatically grant you victory on the point of discussion, especially when you don't provide an explanation.

>inhaling a chemical substance that isn't Oxygen and exhaling a substance that isn't Nitrogen will never hurt a species that have respiratory systems designed to work around these two substances

>The lard you eat is worse for you because mine is churned quicker and sprayed with less chemicals, whereas mine is healthier because it's churned by an Amish handmaiden on Cocaine while being lashed by a slave master. Plus the Cow was Free Range which means it had more space to move around in which means it's in a far better mental state so the Cow's Schizophrenia doesn't get into your lard, keeping my future kids safe from Autism.

does rogan really live in bell canyon?
bell canyon is bougie as fuck

>What's Sup Forums's opinion on Joe Rogan?

>He seems pretty redpilled,
>and has lots of redpilled guests on his podcast.

>Furthermore, he's one of the few great philosophers of modern times.

I like him.

>not wanting her to paddle your balls with her lip plate while she sucks your dick

Every time those have to show us it's really a fucking hole in their face. They don't seem to understand our disbelief is not whether it's real, but why.

Oh well, I hope he live streams his suicide.

he's 49??? daaamn

>pseudo intellectual, dim witted meat head, weed bro dude.

Nah, some are smart, they just don't sound smart. I'm some kind of genius but I sound stupid. It's a speech impediment thing. You're from England so even the janitor sounds like a genius talking about just anything. (:

he's legit cuck lol, also manlet

This is some good bait

objectively incorrect

Id put money on the fact that I could outfight and outdebate half the people who shit talk weed on this board, and do it stoned to boot. Every teetotaler Ive ever met was either a) bluepilled af, b) autistic, c) pathetic or d) some combination of the aforementioned

t. Productive person who enjoys cannabis

> less chemicals
Yes if most of those chemicals are known carcinogens used to preserve and change the chemical makeup, then by definition it is healthier to avoid them.

Also air is made up of a lot more than oxygen and nitrogen and we breath more than just air because its filled with microorganisms, small particles, and free radicals.

Go help your friend Alex you colossal faggot.

He is the shill master in charge of the drug dealers viral marketing their merchandise to junkies here on Sup Forums.

BBUT ALKOLHOL IS LEGAL AND IT KILLS MOAR PPL