Well well well

Well well well

Kinda grooving on the idea of a thousand mexican supremacists screaming as white laborers literally replace the brown ones in the workplace.

i think i didn't larp as hard even when i was a 14yo skinhead. are these people real? can you really act as a kid under your real name in america and no one will ever give you trouble?

>thinking white supremacists watch globalist Jewish propaganda

come on, smarten up ya koont

>Know somebody who said something similar with a big shit eating grin.
You do realize nearly all film makers, producers and what have you are jewish right?
>YA DEY WHITE!
>Tell them to take to facebook with that kind of talk and get back to me.
>Comes back not 15 minutes later.
WHY DEY CALLIN ME ANTI SEMETIC!

>a thousand viewers of this shit
don't even believe it. I smell desperation

Why the hell would I care which niggers are on the Talmudvision? Whites who whore themselves out for Jewish film studio awards are no better.

That thing thinks white supremacists would be upset about nigger being given a token Oscar because of their incessant whining?

Wait Jews are white now?? Stop the presses!

But no one actually cares about Oscars right? Academy awards have been Bullshit for years

>white supremacists care about hollywood
They already know its a lost cause.

We were cracking up at Jewish ridiculousness. Everyone knows Jews hate white people already lel.

Kinda grooving the idea of a thousand jew zionists screaming as the white majority replaces their movie and tv intake with more constructive pursuits.

To be fair, those results extend back to 2004, when fewer people had access to the Internet. Sure the sheer number of people looking up the Oscars has increased since 2004, but has the percentage matched with the sheer amount of people gaining access to the Internet?

The past 5 years look like they stagnate.

Robots dont have a race

>Be me, Philo Farnsworth, 14 year old white kid
>Working on farm and have epiphany
>Invent the fucking television set
>Change the world forever
>2017 I turn on tv to watch Oscars
>It's all niggers and jews

Also, poorly drawn trendline.

7.5/10, C

(((Farnsworth)))

Except that whites still won the main prizes and blacks were relegated to supporting actor and actress. kek.

was actually a white guy

As long as whites don't replace blacks in the overpopulated prison system. Chinese will own Hollywood in 5 years anyway

yea,watching the fucking Oscars is huge among the white supremacist community

not to mention their love for la la land,

how will they ever recover?

haha cracker fucks actually think we wuz gonna let them has a culture

kek

this is unreal tier

fucking winning is so fun

Anglo=Latter Day Saint

About as white as an Argentinian.

Nice try (((buddy))).

It is PSYOPS to spur up more race wars and keep people divided. Also to get people interested in Hollywood again since viewership is at an all time low.

Keks, I haven't watched that ever.

GOOD JEWS EVERYONE!

Can we just get on with the fucking race war already? All of these smug little remarks are making me angry. Let the goddamn fucking civil war commence already.

Pretty white then?

In time. This is nothing to call violence over.

We have to let them go first so as to maintain the moral high ground.

>Black people take over the oscars
>this is seen as a loss for white people

Yeah white supremacists used to love the oscars being mostly jewish.

Actually the jews at RCA ripped off Farnsworth idea, and never paid him a dime, Ahmed. He wasn't too fond of (((them))).

huwhites btfo

I think last year or the year before the Oscars had a dance number of all blacks

Disgusting.

Kinda grooving on the idea of a thousand cucks screaming as white actors literally replace every other race in movies.

That's not happening

Can you imagine being so mentally low that your people can win awards through a shame campaign, rather than merit, and you enjoy it as if they really won?

u mad white boi

And that night Twitter celebrated as a bunch of white people were humiliated because it helped black people get ahead or something. Thankfully their cheering was loud enough to drown out the cries of the dozens of black people gunned down that night by other blacks, lest they actually have to do something to really help.

>#OscarsSoWhite
>#BoycottOscars

HAHAHA YA'LL WHITIES MAD????
WE OSCAR NOW

>the screams as the wall goes up

Piece
By
Piece

the insecurity of black americans is so massive. nothing compared to abbos. at least abbos invented some completely unique and cool sticks they can be proud of.

>When we lose dats rayciss
>When we win we kangz n sheeit

Whatever man. The Oscars aren't super relevant and haven't been for a while.

Thats raycism towards whites. Wtf i want to gas niggers now.

Joke's on you, I don't watch the Oscars or any other award show.

Huge, unprofessional blunder that ruined a million dollar award show and it humiliated several people on stage in front of a massive worldwide TV audience.

Literally the lowest point in Oscar history.

Has it really grown so slowly?
There was only like 100 million people on the internet in 2004, compared now with 3 billion, you'd think it would have a lot more interest with the Oscars

We're going to need more digits for that one.

Shit graph desu
Here's a better one

>tfw you wanna roast ebil white supremacists and rub Oscar results in their face but you find out no one cares about your dying and irrelevant industry anymore, and all you've done is sacrifice your job to some affirmative action for nothing because your virtue signaling failed

I'd feel bad for them if they weren't rich assholes.

Also;

>""""""white""""""

Meanwhile the Oscars were pulling 50 million plus in the 90's, and now are in the low 30's.

The Oscars, like the films that win, are flotsam and jetsam.

It's why Hollywood is so mad and upset. Just like newspapers they're becoming niche and declining. Apart from the odd hit, they're just a TV like Superhero and cartoon mill, with interchangeable "stars".

Fpbp

This tbqh.

I'm not sure Stormies are sitting there, clenching their fists and exclaiming;

>I CANNOT BELIEVE A GODDAMN NIGGER STOLE THE AWARD FROM A DESERVING AND HONORABLE JEWISH MAN. LA LA LAND WAS ONE OF THE BEST MODERN MUSICALS I HAVE SEEN IN DECADES. I BET MY ARYAN BROTHERS IN LOCK UP ARE ALSO FURIOUS ABOUT THIS DECISION AND WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF THIS SPARKS A PROLONGED JAIL HOUSE RACE WAR WITH THE BLACKS.

Why would I feel offended when I've never watched a single Jewlywood awards show in my life?

I actually feel good about blacks getting awards, it's like participation medals. Good on them for trying.

those supremacists were probably expecting it and weren't surprised at all

This is the sad part actually.

>HA! TAKE THAT WHITE PEOPLE!

>YOU JUST GAVE UP YOUR AWARDS FOR THE NEGROES TO LET THEM KNOW THEY ARE VALUED AND DESERVE PARTICIPATION TROPHIES!

>WE CHAMPS NOW!

I guess if you're a positive person it's cute and childlike, rather than depressing.

that's basically just her saying that she wishes people were mad at success she isn't even part of like what the fuck kind of retard thought is that

Just wait til it's inevitably brought up that this was tokenism by whitey so they'd shut up about it

The weird thing is the only people who were humiliated and the only people who care ARE leftist cucks.

It doesn't make a lot of sense.

There are no Republicans sitting back going;

>Damn. I really wish those people that fucking hate me had won the award instead of those other people who fucking hate me.

This. It's like watching a bunch of rude 12 year olds, except these are grown adults.

More like this

Most of the movies nominated at the oscars this year were shit.

I put on Aliens last night with the GF. She was blown away by it. I forgot how good it was. Hollywood is dying. Mostly because its become too proud and its attacking its audience.

Do linear regression and also adjust for population and internet access changes.

I am willing to bet that less people watch the Oscars now.

>people constantly making things about race that don't need to be
>mfw

reminder that the fact you're here discussing this bullshit means the merchants have successfully invaded your mind yet again.

I remember when I showed alien to a girl one time and she commented on how good the angles were. Then I assfucked her for the rest of the movie, good times

Were there even any good movies in 2016?

I've watched Siege of Jadotville and it was nice, Hacksaw Ridge was also decent if tired but then there's one big nothing in the sea of capeshit.

Why do they keep thinking that any of us care about the Oscars or Hollywood?

Hollywood is dying. People want more entertainment, and they're willing to pay less for it.

Black movies always fail, especially when they're targeted at a white demographic. I'll cheer them on as they remove white people from hollywood.

pic related, it's Rolando