Your SO views

How does your gf political views compare to your own?

>my gf

my gf is transgender and very very liberal

i have a wife not a gf and her views are exactly what i tell her they are

Pretty much the same.
She's a little less nationalistic than me, but we agree on most political topics. Except on a few points:
>She wants to go full artificial selection on the human race and get rid of shitskins
While
>I want shitskins to leave
Also, she believes most criminals can be reformed.

i have no gf

I redpilled my gf on Jews, the migrant crisis, and transgendered people.
She now mocks kikes, is afraid of what will become of Europe, and believes that children being given puberty blockers/hormone therapy is unethical.

Why would your gf's views differ? Are you beta?

>having a gf in le current year

My ex would do Roman salutes in public and owned a copy of Mein Kampf but was also a huge fan of Orange Is The New Black and supported BLM. Honestly, I really don't know. Women don't really have "views", they just have whatever they are told to have.

shit I missed a quads

Kill it and then yourself.

My gf is completely apolitical.

If I say anything even vaguely political, she laughs and says I am a secret nerd

Same as me but very libertarian. I am authoritarian. Both economic right.

Well, desu I have been in conflict for years now, as much as I am disgusted by most darker ethnicities, no one is to blame for what race they are born as. If they are smart and behave white, who gives a crap what they are on the outside?
I would prefer an intelligent black guy over a white dimwit anyday, as the latter is barely useful for the civilization and his genes are questionable at best.
Racism is silly and edgy, intellectual selectivism and hegemony is where the cool kids are.

>implying that anyone on Sup Forums isn't a NEET virgin nerd

I know that I am. Not a virgin, might as well be though

Does she try to say you're her property in bed, to which you reply that you've nationalized your dick?

>I'm far right on national/racial and some social issues but pretty leftist/syndicalist on economic issues
>gf is moderate left on economics, socially liberal, but anti-Israel so I've managed to redpill her on the kikes and basically normalize anti-semitism for her.
>she likes muslims and trannies while I hate both

Get big enough rope and its family sized rope.

My GF grew up in Tumbler. She's all for this gender stuff, so I probe her with a million questions. She likes chicks. Politics are out of her realm except for microcosm university identity minutiae politics, talks about cultural appropriation but wasn't aware the Washington Redskins are still a thing or that Kanye wears rebel flags when he's feeling angsty. Basically, no view on the world front, but very quick to stand up to anything that is gender/cultural "dont hurt my feelings stuff"....except, she does it with humor and she's smart, so fuck it. I like her, and I get to expose her to a million things she doesn't know. (im older by 13 years)

On the outside she's liberal but will agree with common sense redpilled sentiments when I sneak them in.

I'm waiting til she gets out of uni to have a talk with her about the whole being brainwashed thing, I started the process pointing out that the womens march lady advocated sharia law and she had a complete breakdown, she needs to finish the last few months of education before she realizes how full of shit it is. Used to be a part of the way she acted but now the liberalism is a thin facade, something I can tell she does and "agrees with" because everyone else around her does.

kys

Rare! You're going into my collection.

Racial homogeneity brings cultural homogeneity, less social tensions and overall better social climate.
While I respect smart niggers not acting like chimps, I'd rather have them stay in Africa.

Will try next time

>hates niggers
>hades mudslimes
>hates transgender
>believes me when I say kikes are shit
>not interested in real politics though.

>Sup Forums
>gf

She voted Trump, hates rap, has no friends, sex with 1 person before me, and her dad and i go fishing and shooting all the time.

She's perfect and i love her so much.

We need a red pill tumblr campaign. That and this gossip website "oh no they didn't".
She parrots this shit all the time. It's fucked up. I know she needs an outlet for her gossip mechanism but it's so useless. If we could somehow reach the people there, we could reach anybody in the culture war

>inb4 pol is one person

All I want is for my SO to think critically, I don't care if she ends up completely disagreeing with me though I highly doubt that will happen if she finds the way.

Could not be more different and it's become a major source of tension in the relationship.

Not that I mind people with opposing opinions to me, many of my friends are pinko faggots but it doesn't come between us. But my gf acts like a bratty child whenever the conversation switches to Trump or immigration and she is apparently immune to logic and facts.

Not sure what the future will be like but I'm going to seriously think about our relationship before bringing kids into the equation. At the very least I think it shows a level of disrespect for her not to follow my lead on these sorts of things, especially considering how ill-informed she is.

>sex with 1 person before me
>She's perfect

I think you mean 2nd hand property user.

Gtfo of my people's homeland. Snowniggers need to stay in Europe.

If this is not your answer, you're not white.

My wife is conservative because she hates "sluts" so I feed her with reasons why it is lefties fault and blame everything she hates about other young hot women on them.

Problem?

The gfs fuck Bernie Bros while their guys are busy fapping to Trump's speeches.

Hey some of us have waifus.
>3DPD
>perfect

They don't because
>tfw no gf

Is it really that far fetched

> (You)
>>sex with 1 person before me
>>She's perfect
>I think you mean 2nd hand property user.
Sorry Australia, but virgins are boring in bed. Youre gonna want a girl with some experience so you aren't doing the humping all the time. Once your done fighting kangaroos and flushing spiders back down the toilet, maybe you'll learn to be happy with a nice southern girl like me.

My fiancee wants kids, she likes guns, wants kids to learn to shoot, hates liberals, and hates blacks.

Totally with you on the childish reactions. It's honestly disturbing. The first time I started pointing out logical fallacies she went full on nazi thought police (kek) on me. Now she just frowns and tells me she "needs this" while admitting that she's wrong.
The best thing is to just be assertive and show sources but don't bring it up unless she does.
Really feel you on the kids thing. Her parents and mine are both redpilled so I hope that if it comes down to it before we get married she learns to respect my and their opinions and considers they aren't evil/dont hate women/etc. I am not going to raise a child on lies like "gender isn't real"

>redpilled gf

How did you do it user?

My gf is a muslim trump supporter. I've colonized her hard as fuck. She's subservient and cooks me falafel every day. basically the one on the right

And when you leave for work, she fucks your mexican gardner.

After the Clinton email corruption scandal I had an opening to slam dunk some red pills in and sway her vote to Trump, since then I've just been educating her on things like the current state of Islam in Europe and immigration. I'm keeping it light with her though, you need to keep your woman paranoid but not too paranoid.

>a girl with some experience
>implying your job isn't to give her that experience

t. was virgin, SO was virgin, have great secks

Checked but off by one

My gf is on pol all the time. She loves kek, pepe, moonman, and awoo. If you're gf is not redpilled, quit being a faggot, make it happen, or leave her feminist ass for one who isn't a cunt. It's possible boys

libtard who works for nonprofits. i've been slowly redpilling her though.

When she watches last cuck tonight part of me dies inside though.

So you're 19?

T-They're great, A-user...

You and i both

> i've been slowly redpilling her though.

How? Not trying to project or circle jerk but every woman I have been with literally is a shitlib because celebrities are and my feelings

>Racism is silly and edgy
yeah, no

She´s Chinese, so it doesn't really matter

she strokes her cock and mine at the same time so its all good

This

I don't have a gf, I don't believe in the gf/bf dynamic.
My wife knows better than to have opinions on things like politics.

my bf is pretty (modern) liberal and tries to convince me of his views, but no matter what he says it won't change anything unless he brings in numbers or something. last argument pretty much turned into why do blacks currently still get help

"cuz they were treated badly 3 generations ago and don't have the economic standing to do well yet!" yeah fuck off

I have cameras in my house, leaf.

she's not a monarchist like me, she's a lolbertarian, but she hates niggers and slants more. I'm kikish and she never leaves me alone about it, it's adorable.

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU REDPILL HER

Here we have a classic example of the US education system. Can't even read the pop up box on a flag.

The wife is more redpilled than I am. Reads papal encyclicals and gk chesterton and shitposts on twitter with nbs and that set. We're also very catholic and she can hold her own apologetics-wise (better than I can).

She had none but tended to say and do things that were liberal. After two years, she is as conservative as me.

My gf is a lefty

If a woman loves you her heart and mind become clay

Do you think it would have been unfathomable for a woman in the 1950s to vote differently to her husband?

Why is this permitted nowadays?

They're the same.
She's a fellow Sup Forumsfag

My hand doesn't have a brain, so I imagine it agrees with me.

Imaginary people don't have opinions

Redpilling her one day at a time

Fag

>your gf

I will cast down stentorian from the mount until she agrees

She's conservative, but she's tired of me talking about Jews and white genocide. We don't get along anymore because I can no longer enjoy anything. She loves every fucking movie that's ever come out, but all I see in movies and TV anymore is propagation of the Jewish agenda to destroy Western civilization. I don't think we're going to be together much longer, which is fine, because I've grown to hate her. She runs a small business that takes up all of her time and hemorrhages money. I gave up a long time ago on suggesting that she find something else to do, because she would just get mad and cry about how this is her dream. She's always been stupid as shit, which was fine back when she looked good, but now she's gotten old and fat. I pray every single day that the Civil War will come to America so that I can join pro-government forces, run away from all of this shit, and die.

Redpilling a girl is similar to introducing a girl to anal. At first the idea scares them, so you reassure them with gentleness like a Sup Forums meme, then when they warm up to what used to be uncomfortable you can go a little deeper and ask thought provoking questions, always be constructive, after even more time you can begin to be prejudiced and it will go unnoticed because they'll have developed a bias, and before you know it you're balls deep in her ass only using spit as lube.

Honestly redpilling a person is easy because it's natural for a person. There's a reason why liberalism takes years of indoctrination with societal pressure and, yet taking the redpill happens quickly with little influence from people directly around you.

Hot, post vids

If she continues to act like this she is vapid and not worth your time.

Either make her see the importance of politics, specifically your views or dump her.

Are you me? Seems like a common aus thing.

I-I think I'm in love with your wife
please, send me some of your blessings user
I wish to find a wife just like yours =)

Literally this board, and Sup Forums when it was fucking fun, taught me how to deal with almost every fucking personality type, ethos or just plain fucking weirdos. Tumblr sounds like they fight each other like fucking cannibals and all end up feeling guilty at the end. It's a nightmare of freedom of speech, and she admits that.

I wouldn't want to date you either

>russian qt gf
>comes from somewhat conservative family
>hard working doesn't care for handouts
>redpilled af
>hates muslims, niggers and kikes
>doesn't care for feminazi bs and all that leftist crap
I'm truly blessed and I thank kek for it every single day. Sometimes I think there really is a Trump curse and that it works both ways.

>it's good that my gf is a slut
>she's experienced
Good job being retarded.

My wife doesn't care about politics. She does care about the 14 words though

Bro where do you even find redpilled girls in the capital cities? I've met precisely zero in my entire life

Not sure if actual sperg or a meme

Either way you should just kill yourself

oh and I forgot, she was a virgin when we met and I'm the only dick she's ever had.

So I'm not the only one, eh? I put cameras in the living room, bedroom, and kitchen and I track what she does on the computer. It's very eye opening what people do when they think nobody is watching. I've learned a lot from it and I learned what she really thinks of me and what she tells other people. Not everything I was pleased with but overall she's pretty good.

Dude.

How do you achieve an asian gf here?
Ciudad vieja trippin?

>Redpilling a girl is similar to introducing a girl to anal.

No but seriously thanks for the advice, I think that helps

this is true
my first was a V
tfw agnostic, we were perfect but stupid religion got in the way of marriage

this. she had no strong views, just virtue signaling.

she fell in love with me, then i told her about the niggers and jews, then we got married.

How did you find her?

She more or less believes what I believe. She considers me much smarter and better informed than she is, so she has a tendency to agree with me on things as a matter of course.

Melbourne's the city of poz, so the only hope is ironically enough the rich Toorak suburban girls who are a little more timid than their whore friends. Get in early enough, play the rebellion card a little (aka be interesting by doing stuff that doesn't take money to enjoy) and introduce her to a new cultural side of the world. Dream your dreams and live your life, and let her think she can tag along for the ride of her life that she'll never get from her country club community.

Or just get a country girl that's moved there for study.

You really just need to find a girl who is willing to think and use reason instead of just wander around like a zombie pic related. Most girls are thoroughly brainwashed by the time they're out of high school but a select few can think outside of muh abortions muh wymins rights. Some are completely lost don't waste your time with them.

Find the ones with potential and don't be afraid to introduce them to red pilling sources like Sup Forums, the donald, and trump speeches in general.

It is hard for sure but can be done with guidance and perseverance

Gaaay