Prove to me that it wouldn't be beneficial to kill all non-whites. I'm waiting

Prove to me that it wouldn't be beneficial to kill all non-whites. I'm waiting.

There is no argument. It's just impossible, atleast with the way we are divided.

bump

Right now the top brass whites & kikes need cheap labor, but I'm sure we will see world scale subhuman genocide once we progress enough in robotics

bump

>inb4 thread 404's because niggers can't prove why their lives should have value

Because you would still exist. Just end the universe, you flaming faggot, so we don't have to deal with you, the new untermensch, and jews.

bump

Some Asian drones will be useful as long as we don't have better automation.

Look at whats happening to africa when whites took away its involvement

Watch "Empire of Dust" on YouTube and look what happens when whites leave an area.

Then we got noone to blame if all goes to shit.

WHITE IMPERIUM WITHOUT END

You can't kill all non-whites. Skin color is determined by environmental factors. If people are born and live in areas where darker skin mutations occur, then there will continue to be dark skinned people. You can theoretically kill every non-white in the world and move white people into areas formerly inhabited by non-whites, yes, but within a few generations the mutations will reoccur.

>Prove to me that it wouldn't be beneficial to kill all non-whites. I'm waiting.

If you kill me now I wont be able to write a book on cucking white man

More consumers more sales

From an ethical standpoint it is wrong. Killing someone because you don't like them is a very juvenile reaction to your hatred. Jesus wouldn't like it.

From a biological standpoint it is dangerous. A virus could mutate that is particularly adept at killing white people, thus despite how much you may hate race mixing, it potentially is the best chance of European genes surviving in this scenario.

Lastly, if you killed everyone except for whites you would lack diversity. I don't know about your tastes, but I enjoy many things from other cultures, especially eastern ones. Just think, In a world without anime this board wouldn't exist

>a few generations
We're talking about at least thousands of years, if not dozens of thousands

Getting a tan isnt a genetic mutation

>turbo virus that only affects whites
yeah, that's never going to happen, and if it did we'd be able to contain it by washing our hands and not eating off of poo-streets. not an argument.

I really like your dinosaur

bump

morals

bump

bump

bump

bump

>Less genetic diversity
>Loss of different perspectives/approaches to problems
>No cheap labor
>If there only whites in the world, you'd eventually and inevitably kill each other
>Non-whites outnumber whites
>Whites living in africa/tropical climates will eventually become black/brown

bump

bump

bump

then whites will have to do manual labor xD
nobody wants that

bump

Most people in the world are not white, and would not benefit from being killed, so overall it would not be beneficial.

A fucking leaf

Whites are great at trades, it's Jews that don't like them.

Lmao and whites will be the first to get killed you fucking moron, at least the ones without guns

There is none, OP.

Only one race on Earth has created societies that both reward, cherish, protect, and allow for Freedom. I believe that this trait is not based on the societies, but on the genetic traits of the race in question. Whites are the only race that can be truly free in thought and action.

>Whites have more than enough gene diversity
>Muh dik is not an interesting perspective or approach to problems. It IS the problem
>Robotics
>Nope. Most peaceful countries are all-white countries which have the lowest murder rates. Also all Jews would be dead too so no setting the countries against eachother
>Not an argument. There were more polio viruses on the planet at one point than white people, and we overcame them
>Nope. And even if that were somehow possible, it is further evidence that non-whites are redundant

Pretending you're white, eh? Just because Jews are allergic to productive physical work doesn't mean whites are. Whites built their civilizations through productive physical work. We enjoy creating and being useful.

This.

>Prove to me that it wouldn't be beneficial to kill all non-whites.
Do that, and who would keep the lights on?
Fuken moron...move back to Africa.

>We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are LIFE, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Prove to me that it wouldn't be worth it to kill all roaches.

All I can reasonably see is who gets killed and who doesn't?
What is the definition of "whiteness?"
Are X white?
There's enough ambiguity that eventually everyone has their own definition of white.

>Thou shalt not kill

>Prove to me that it wouldn't be beneficial to kill all non-whites.

I can't; the world would be a better place.