Invasion

Fuck Muslims. America is doing God's work.

You're right, we shouldn't have invaded Nazi Germany.

What about the us invading those gays with the stripes in europe they seemed pretty bad and they didnt invade us

>invade
>trying to use this argument during present day events in europe
wow what a dumb motherfucker

>preemptive strike

Very good argument

What's that saying? The best defense is a good offense? We are pros at offending. And we're repeat offenders. I repeat, we will offend again.

Moar of this

We're offending right now!

God Bless America.

Burguers are pros at creating enemies and fighting them. It's like a large scale autism.

What's wrong with invasion if it delivers resources and continued profits to your own country?

It should be a last resort. What America is nowadays is the jews bitch though.

Weren't the shooters refugees?
Nope

The best defense is a good offense.

That is true.

When sp is bp

I-I-I-It's completely different!

Oy vey no, you are defending your freedom goyi- uh I mean patriotic American citizen

Nazis should be punched though, even if they have taken no action against you.

Hmmm.

Really makes me think differently about Hitler and WW2.

Maybe he was right all along.

The best defense is to create enemy groups and fund them then invade the countries they are in and bomb the shit out of everything costing the U.S taxpayers billions and creating more new refugees to flood into white countries.

I agree. Also by this logic nothing should be done about ISIS.

>US invades shitholes in the middle east - Everybody is okay with it and even sends support
>Russia invades ONE shithole in eastern europe - Economic sanctions
>MUH BAD GUYS

etc

Really makes you think, goyim.

It's a COMPLETELY different situation. You can't compare the two!

hell, by that logic, the D-Day landings were wrong

Brits, Murricans, and Leafs invading France

I hope some lib tries to punch me. I would fuck them up.

You are right. Soviets have attacked the Nazis during the WW2 and poor Germans only defended themselves.
Fuckinghell, leftist intellectuals.

SPBP

The problem is that russia won't listen and do it our way

>country group B hosts terrorist NGOs and financiers that plot and have plotted to attack country group A, with some success
>local government(s) of country group B unable or unwilling to take steps to dismantle the NGO networks and dissuade terror, for mutual gain of groups A & B by way of security for civilians
>act shocked when group A takes it upon THEMSELVES and forms a coalition to rid group B of terrorists and their refuge havens because of the threat and call it an """invasion"""
OP sucks dildos

We fucked the Middle easts chance of becoming secular

that's just the survival of the strongest
is what has been moving the world since the beginning of times and it will stay that way