Why are people taking these random political criticisms from YouTubers seriously?

Why are people taking these random political criticisms from YouTubers seriously?

What gives them any type of authority?

It's similar to people wanting the political advice of celebrities. Why does the opinions of these faggots (whether left or right) matter?

Is this mostly an American thing? I havent seen other countries do it anywhere near as much.

You give they authority by paying attention to them. Kill yourself. Sage

Some youtube people are smart, insightful, and worth hearing out. Some of them just have big tits and a mouth you want to fuck.

When will this meme die?

Sex does not exist

If you THINK sex exists, you are a retard

WHO in their right mind would get butt NAKED in front of someone else, put the 2 nastiest parts of their bodies together and proceed to perform animistic positions???

You would have to be mentally ill to do such a vile act.

I don't even think the mentally ill would actually do that because sex simply does not exist.

EVERY human being on this Earth as we speak is a '''''''''''''''virgin''''''''''''''' because sex is a product of our imagination.

>But user, where do babies come from?

Simple

All you need to do is be male and touch a female's hand and hope for the best. If you two are compatible, your cells will attach to hers and go through the bloodstream to the ovaries and a baby is created.

As I said, simple.

This nonsensical notion that sex exists is beyond me, nobody has sex, NO ONE!

Anyone who brags about having sex is a complete and utter liar, no ifs ands or buts about it.

If you claim to have sex, just stop saying that. We all know you're bullshitting for attention and it makes you out to be an incredibly beta lose

There is no such thing as sex, FUCK OFF WITH YOUR LIES!!!

I really want to see her take BBC.

When traditional media starts dying, youtube and alternative media sources are gonna be more popular than right now.

You have to discredit all the liars before new era begins.

>Some youtube people are smart, insightful, and worth hearing out.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Experts are often worse than them, so your call for authority is really dumb in a sense. Why do you need authority, are you dumb? Do you need someone to tell you what you think?

A positive side of that alternative media is that it makes people reason and be less timid towards disagreeing from an internet video maker than from an expert that might as well be blowing air from his ass at any given moment in order to serve his agenda/role as a mouthpiece.

You don't need any authority in the opinionative realm, just use your brain and agree with what makes sense.

>When traditional media transitions into youtube and alternative media sources (((they))) are gonna be more popular than right now.

>(((We))) (meaning /pol lead by shills) have to discredit all the youtube and alternative media before the new era begins.

fify shill

the one in your pic claimed she was molested by the sci show guy who was later cleared of any wrong doing. they are related and it turns out they just made out which is gross

that made the guy who wrote that faggy book about the beta orbiter who was basically a stalker based off himself mad because it undermines the wholesome liberal routine he was cultivating to cheat on the chick he married who was the chick he based the bitch off of in his faggy book

user, i know you're most likely a fat weaboo virgin, but you shouldn't lie to yourself like this

Plus this bitch has herpes and she's proud of it.

Who is this bitch

Fuck drug whore.

Okay, I know how many newfags have migrated from their respective shithole sites, but this cannot be serious. I refuse to believe in your sincerity. If by some microscopic chance you are, lurk moar.

WANT

>laci will NEVER live in your basement as a helpless incontinent diaper slave
might as well just end it now lads

I don't like the things she says but she's got a smokin' body. Would tolerate her just ro bang her.

Laci deletes most of her videos once she is called out for being a stupid fucktard.

Cute lady, shitty person.

Well it started out as people blogging for their own enjoyment. People liked getting their opinions from that and it evolved from where other people noticed people were putting up videos discussing things.

Now since people do it and Youtube made it PAY you get people like Laci Green who do it because they see it as easy cash probably.

Laci is/was literally on CTRs payroll. So somewhere down the line here real politicians noticed people getting their thoughts and opinions from Youtube/the Net instead of TV so they decided to come and take that away.

I want to see her tits so bad.

Is it true she has AIDS