Transgender Hate Thread

Post examples of Transgender (and LGBT) rights in general going too far.

I want to show my normie friends why destroying the heterosexual family is a bad idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5w-o6aVW6jg
youtube.com/watch?v=f1pxeEm77E4&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Transgenderism is a clinical illness. Telling the afflicted that "transitioning" solves the problem is like telling a depressed person that a lobotomy is their best hope.

It's unfortunate that some people feel like they belong to another gender, but it's even worse to pretend they don't have a problem and thus stop trying to help them. Fortunately, a significant portion of the medical community is digging in against ignorant and emotionally driven leftists in a bid to actually address the problem with transgenderism.

>I want to show my normie friends why destroying the heterosexual family is a bad idea.

Destroying the family in general is a bad idea. A child is better off in any family opposed to foster care.

Filename is bretty funny opie

Ill be the first to point out that faggots adams apple

>dat nose

Have memes gone too far?

>I had sex with a dog
cock pulsating, please give me sauce

love how all those trannies have oddly shaped heads, works great for identifying ones irl

yeah its really easy to pinpoint a tranny IRL
Just look for masculine shaped heads and Adams Apples

I don't hate anyone, let alone trans people.

I greatly dislike parents who mess with their children's minds and bodies, though.

Eat shit. If you post on Sup Forums you have no right to consider yourself above me.

fuck YOU

>Says the gross fucking man playing dress up and demanding people accept it.

youtube.com/watch?v=5w-o6aVW6jg

Pic with timestamp please, i wish to judge if you just look like a man with a dress on. if you don't then i will consider your point.

Say's the gross fucking man playing "I was lucky enough to not be born with your mental disease that means I'm better than you" and thinking that I haven't heard it a million times before.

I do

Mmm sorry but I dont have gender dysphoria and think Im really a woman. Im guessing by your statement you do however. In which case chop chop go contribute to your groups daily suicide quota, what was it again 10 a day?

Also the fact that you're posting here AND your a transfag means that clearly, yes I am above you

I bet you look cute in your female clothes

Who this senpai?

Ok, well there is treatment for it. Instead of it being acceptable.

COMPLETELY ((((((((NORMAL))))))))

Andreja Pejic

pic anyway senpai, for the banter?

Is diseased food just as good as normal food?

In your heart you know one is better

Why do you come here if you know we hate you? Are you fucking retarded? Oh, wait.

>like telling a depressed person that a lobotomy is their best hope.

More like telling someone who has schizophrenia that the voices are real

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

There is treatment. Hormones, which I take. Dumb fuck.

I'm a fat cow.

Usually, but when the choices are between salmenela and e-coli there ain't any good choices.

Despite your digits, please kill yourself and livestream it, not even memeing

No thanks, I don't wanna die yet.

>yet

Are there any actual examples of a tranny making it past 50?

>f@ cow
Pic anyway senpai in dress/short skirt ffs. You know where you are right? Maybe some of us WANT to see.

Quit lying to yourself

It's a fucking troll pretending to be a tranny

I love how if you protest their shit all you get

>DO YOU EVEN KNOW ANY TRANS PEOPLE!?!??!

From liberals.

Right I straight up tell them to come here and come to /r9k/ where they can interact with attention seeking trannies who do go out of their way to annoy the ever living fuck out of everyone else every chance they get.

Your average Sup Forums user sees the real side of transgender shit. Not the side they put up around the normies to brainwash and trick them, but the side they can only show anonymously that basks in sexual deviancy and destruction of themselves and others.

(I got a 30 day ban from FB for this by the way).

youtube.com/watch?v=f1pxeEm77E4&t=3s
Like my comment in this video.
Go to "newest, first" and the name "Adolf Hitler" should be there.
Make it top comment!

This is a tranny? Oh yeah, I could bang that.

>Burger education
That's exactly my point. No time stamp pic, not real. No girls, or traps on internet unless pic says otherwise. We get pic of fat trap in dress, it's real. We've had traps here before bro. They posted timestamps pics.

If you post on tumblr you are no better than we are. At least we are honest.

In all seriousness, where did we go wrong? How has something so simple as basic biology now been so easily twisted into convoluted nonsense?

Let's make this into a Transgender Love Thread

This is so retarded.

The one thing that truly separates the genders is that one carries the baby in their womb and the other doesn't. So the tranny just wants to one coveted thing that actually makes them ***FFFEEELLLL*** like a woman still, the baby. It's not good for the baby themselves, it's just an accessory to complete the trannies wardrobe of dressing up like something they're role playing as.

>"hurr durr, people on Sup Forums shouldn't have rights!"
>posts on Sup Forums
Go back to your containment board, faggot.

I may be a pig freak but I am NOT a liar.

>We're reaching levels of degeneracy that shouldn't be naturally possible!

>trans person sucks off a dog
>jewtube gives them a movie

We are all the same type of sewage.

I like them. They let me feel smugly superior.

Hitler did nothing wrong

You sound nihilistic as fuck. Sort yourself out.

>biological
>social
feel like ripping out my diploma right now , really made me think

He specifically said non diseased food vs diseased food. That argument is invalid.

Not bad, can't see much of your tummy. You don't look so fat. Also no Sup Forums timestamp paper so probably not you. Request another, show tight fit better. Chubby can be cute, hides manly features, also lighting?

You're not fat by U.S. standards.

Your Hobbit feet really stand out, though.

Because the beauty of boipuci must not perish from the earth

:3

gross
Be gone degenerate faggot

You would

His face is weird. He was actually cute when he was younger.

But you are both a tranny and on Sup Forums

I am -1

You are -2

I am above you.

Looks like a generic Russian girl of a Finnish-Slavic origin.

I'm 180lbs, I'm fat by any standards.

I would deep throat the shit out of that

I need pics of child abuse. You know, that couple of lesbians with a obviously destroyed child they've groomed to be a "girl". Help please.

He's Norwegian, but I guess makeup or hormones makes him look weird.

Unless you're pregnant, thats a nasty fat gut you've got there.
Put the donut down and get your running shoes on, wide-load.

Could've wrote Sup Forums on it, but ok senpai you've convinced me. You're got a cute enough tummy, it's fun to hold someone around the tummy when you're fucking from behind tbqh. I do this with the missus, but I'm sure guys do it too. Also love handles obvs.

1,000 points for a bulge pic next. Double if you include some sort of meme.

>tranny getting rape threats
yeah right

You leave me no choice with your transgender shilling
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-DUEL

To be brutally honest I couldn't give less of a fuck about trannys. I don't understand it but whatever. The only thing that fucking annoys me is when people try to imply that if you won't fuck a tranny you're an asshole. I like women, I also find their 'parts' a turn on and male parts a massive turn off, so fuck off with trying to make me feel guilty for not wanting to touch a penis.

>I had sex with a dog

s-sauce?

C-c-c-combo breaker!

Thats probably a mentally ill tier clickbait

>leaf

checks out

Ya I'm pregnant.

I wanna lose weight but I like food a lot. I've been losing a bit very slowly but if I ever want to actually get it down to a good level I'm gonna actually have to stick to a diet.

Is this a card for ants?

classic

the real red pill is realizing what they do rly doesn't affect you lol

by the time I acquired it a thread already got plunged

Sup Forums btfo

I know a lot of you are repressors. I used to repress too

You failure! Why even bother then?

Sup Forums on suicide watch

lol i could totally take you in a fisting fight

>fist fight

You jack it to trap vids, right? And then delete your browser history?

why would you do this to yourself?

Meat, veggies and plenty of fat. Keep the protein down. You good on fruit for a bit too. You have enough stored energy right there.

So when and why did you become a tranny? Did you feel a need to be provided for, instead of doing the providing? Do you ever think about the impact you have on society by opting and advocating for these costly drugs and procedures over body acceptance? Do you ever think about how your existence spits in the face of decades of feminist and progressive theory?

I'm genuinely curious about the mindset.

Kill yourself leaf faggot