Need help pagan pill

My friend is trying to sneak a pagan pill in my water, need arguments against it.
He doesn't worship Odin or anything but he's renounced his Christianity.

Odin is the superior noncucked white God. Why worship a Semitic backed religion?

Christianity at its true core understands and despises the jew for what it is

>Quote about Odin gurgling semen.jpg

So, are you looking for reasons to continue being a jewgod-worshipping retard?

Pagans are just fedoras who don't want to be associated with the hat meme.

So long as he does not let his religious beliefs (or lack there of) cause him to become a degenerate or extremist, all should be fine, just stand your ground like a man if he starts in on you and your beliefs.

"So you can't believe in the Word made flesh, but you can believe in comic book superheroes who are just flesh?"

Or a number of other approaches. Chances are he just hates the Jews more than he loves his own culture or history (or even the truth), so anything that does not meet his autistic purity standards he'll reject in an irrational manner

in practice, christianity just sort of absorbed the best parts of paganism.

its not the religion that matters, the race of people mold any religious book the way they want it. culture is downstream of biology.

give paganism to arabs and it would end up looking like Islam

varg is a fucking blockhead. if he wasn't an infamous lunatic, nobody would give his stupid views any attention.

All the knowledge is lost and nothing can bring it back.

is he atheist or does he believe in God but not the Bible?

I swear to God, Varg is such a fucking asshole. He could use his paganism to fight the islamic faith for example, but nope, he instead goes out of his way to dismantle core tenets of white nationalism, one of which is unity in Christ.

Fuck that guy, may he burn in hell

Yeah he and his wife are also autistic, also he doesnt even listen to metal anymore, which irks me

Christianity in today's form is no Christianity. It doesnt follow the most essential rule: Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.

pic related

>unity in Christ
>core tenets of white nationalism
How? It's Christians who say all the scum of the Earth are your brothers in Christ.

>he's renounced his Christianity.

So he's not ackshually a pagan, just a fedora.

A faith that you embrace, but do not believe in is far worse than having no faith at all. Be a good friend and tell him he needs to go to therapy, will save both of you a lot of trouble.

Varg talks a lot of shit, but all he's really done is killed some goth faggot and been part of a scene that burned down some of Norway's oldest cultural artifacts. Norway converted to Christianity over 1000 years ago. It's time for Varg to get the fuck over it.

>Believing Protestant and nuPope lies

>It's Christians who say all the scum of the Earth are your brothers in Christ.
you're full of shit

>he doesnt even listen to metal anymore
how come's that?

I remember that one time I tried to really get into Varg content, and listened to his stuff, but it got super retarded when I couldn't ignore the fact 1/3 of his vids are "MUH WORSHIPPING KIKE ON A STICK". Also in one vid he had a retarded rant where he urged his youtube followers to go off the grid, live in the forest and brace for a civil war.

written by a literal jew who doesn't mention first hand sources, and in a book that explicitly supports homosexuality and tries to normalize it

try again frog

>It's Christians who say all the scum of the Earth are your brothers in Christ.
I have literally never heard of a christian say that in the last 100 years.

right on

Not in those words but the concept is there. To Christians race, your prople don't matter, it's faith in Christ that matters. They say you should go out and minister to and help all the worthless scum of the world.

>being pagan larper
enjoy burning in hell

Is your friend a faggot?

Christians are just a dumber veresion of the kikes

Paganism is our true religion

>modern pagans

If you want to come out there are better ways.

Jesus Christ what autism. Varg just isn't an intelligent man.

European pagans were degenerate animal-fuckers

This not true because Christianity is not a doctrine, not an ideology, unlike Communism or Islam. Christianity doesn't dictate every aspect of your behavior, and if you wanna be a libshit, you can use bible to justify being one, but if you look at staunchly christian white communities, they all have very sustainable birthrates, they are happy and honest folks, and conservative as fuck, politically speaking. In Europe, Poland is a good example, where they have tied their christianity with polish nationalism, and as we know, Poland is based.

Also, see pic related, even Hitler was on board with christians.

finnbro gets it

Not an argument, stay cucked, christfags

Poland is special in a lot of ways, not just because Catholicism is tied up in their national identity (which is good, obviously), but because Pope John Paul II used to be Archbishop of Krakow and he insisted that all Polish clergy actually read the documents that came out of Vatican II, so as a result of this they've managed to avoid a lot of modernist errors that came along with Vatican II in Poland.

>tfw I regularly throw pagan filth out of our right wing group
>tfw I have never once been wrong to do so because they are universally anti-culture cuckolds like Varg

Wew lad, keep advertising so I can keep throwing you the fuck out. I love hearing your explanations as you try to justify worshiping your disgusting pirate gods while trying to protect civilization. Make like your hero and go into the woods and stop being relevant. When your kids convert to Christianity in ten years, they will be welcome among the actual backbone of the Right.

>thinking atheists deserve arguments

You don't argue with children, you chastise them.

He believes in god

Your friend has degenerated and is trying to bring you down with him, paganism is the least enlightened and one of the most primitive spiritual practices.

Christianity is the ultimate truth.

the problem I have with christianity isn't moral, it's metaphysical

I find the idea of Yahweh terrifying and somewhat phony. the more you poke around in the history of the bible the more you find it's just different gods at different times depending on the situation they're in and depending on the translation God even says "There are other gods besides me but I'm the best."

all the arguments against christianity apply to other fantasy beliefs such as paganism

Who care ?

These are our traditions if you're annoyed by them fuck off in the middle east and go turn the other cheek there

Americans are descended from crazy-religious puritan nuts, who literally banned Christmas before we got rid of them here.

They're the spiritual equivalent to ISIS in their mentality.

Christians? Bah, they are just a minority Caius, Jupiter still watches over us. Let them in.
#ChristiansWelcome