ALERT ALERT ALERT ANTARCTICA

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=nKV1ce-jHYs

Mass Evacuation Of Antarctica Happening Just Now. All Civilians and Scientists Being Flown Out. Special Operations And Military Moving In.

helenastales.weebly.com/blogue/mass-evacuation-of-antarctica-as-special-ops-and-military-moving-in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJLQXf3Wdz4
gizmodo.com/antarctic-crack-forces-temporary-evacuation-of-scientif-1791283281
youtube.com/watch?v=eOmeR-3PNfo
popsci.com/antarctic-crack-grows-even-bigger
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114480714/#q114484202
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>massive evacuation

How many people could possibly be there? It's fucking Antarctica.

>this report was published at godlikeproductions

Uh oh they finally find that Alien base there and pissed them off

they're waking up and breaking through the ice... you have approx 48 hrs. spend them wisely

X-files theme music

if anyone get this message I work in sector 5 we mess up real bad

Grichka.. The package at the Antarctic Base. ACTIVATE IT.

>youtube video with robot voice
yeah this seems legit

SECOND IMPACT SOON

Poor penguins :(

Oh fuck, what did you guys do?
I'm from the sector 3 team, we just created a big time-space anamoly yesterday, i think the whole universe is fucked. Abandon planet earth!

bumperino

The Reich goes nuclear

I have information that Igor's phone does not have enough battery to make the call yo save the world!

Oh no what will happen to our guys

>no corroborating sources
>no info anywhere else

Yeah, it's fake. Godlike Productions is competing neck-in-neck with CNN for the Fake News title.

>weebly
That's basically like citing tumblr as a source

>dig bunkers for the rich
>kick everyone out

the culling is beginning

Whoa wait what's going on in Antarctica? Can someone give me a quick rundown?

What are we role playing here?

Lol anyone remember when the glp guy got everyone to buy him a crazy telescope and shit and he kept all the money and banned anyone who said anything

Ah Good, Navy Seals Finally get to Fight actual Seals...lets see who gets BTFO

Have you guys seen this? nabbed it from a thread last night.

Who the fuck do you tell to evacuate in Antarctica?

>weebly.com

This astonishing report was publish in godlike productions.

FIRST IMPACT

>I stopped posting because I feared gangstalking

Stopped reading here

See refugees are scientists and shit
Sup Forums BTFO!

>nabbed it from a thread last night.
>dated December 10, 2016

The screenshot retard not the thread

Sector 6 team here. We have establisheded links with Dulce Labs. This has been detrimental to our anomaly composition. Links were severed 6 months ago. No one knows why except all Greys have left Dulce since link seperation. Since then time fluxuations have been going on, across all levels of our Antarctic base. Basically we all know this is bad, but we don't know how bad yet. Signing off here, good luck.

why didn't we listen!?

Who do unterage virgin fags love to LARP so much?

> 27. Feb
> 1. March everyone leaves Antarctica due to winter
> ????
> larper

I fucking hate low quality videos like this. You know it's fucking /x/ related when you hear that microsoft sam voice.

It's no evacuation it's just people moving out for the season. Less people work there in the winter.

Nazis are still there in their base and have UFOs

It's still complete fucking horseshit fan-fiction from someone who watches too many movies.

SKYKANG SKYKANG DO NOT ANSWER!

Werner Herzog made a documentary about it called Encounters at the End of the World.

>Open this shit
>Scroll it quick, don't even read but see words like:
>"Gangstalking"
>"Mason"
>"Revelations"
>"Anti-Christ"
>"WW2"
>"Zombie"

Closed, I feel bad for that guy, because either he's trolling and has way too much time on his hands to think up that shit or he's very unhinged and is being fucked with by someone.

no u

glp
Dropped.

Merry christmass, tavistok.

Sector 5 here
We was horsing around when one of the storage barrel start hissing gas. I can not go in the details here, but one of the men started drooling & start hissing gas. We in lock down now.

Antarctica is Atlantis. Remember that Plato said that Atlantis was larger than Asia Minor (present-day Turkey) and Libya (which in those days referred to Northern Africa minus Egypt) combined. Antarctica is larger than Asia Minor and Libya combined. Read up on Charles Hapgood's theory of crustal displacement and keep in mind that Charles Hapgood died suddenly in (((suspicious circumstances))). Antarctica (Atlantis in those days) used to be near the equator and thus had a tropical climate. Also, Plato said that there were elephants and bananas in Atlantis. Elephants and bananas naturally exist ONLY in tropical climates. Crustal displacement made Atlantis slide southward to its present position.

>ufomania
seems legit

killer whales appear
there are no survivors

can we start a kickstarter to send me to Antartica I'll wear a gopro and white camo and find out what's really going on srs

>last night
>10 DEC 16
Didn't read, kill yourself.

You sector 5 guys fuck around all day and now you have us all dealing with a lockdown 6 hours before mandatory evac. I am sick of it , we all do our jobs and sec 5 fuckd around all day coming in half drunk off fucking shitty vodka supplied be that cunt in housing. Stay safe brother but get your guys shit together this is getting old.

Wow, seems legit...Not!

Oh shit, thanks.

>Be on submarine
>Energize active sonar
>Month later, whale washes up on beach

>Fake News
Oh trumptards and your wild conspiracy theories

Fuck off hillshill

ITT: Fags LARPing

we wuz skykangs

>SKYKANG

Space niggers need to go home

youtube.com/watch?v=HJLQXf3Wdz4

will they be pro white?

>weebly
>UFOmania - The truth is out there

Fucking go to my thread you cocksucker shill

has isis claimed responsability yet?

ty

Oh no! soupr seakret nahtsee ice fort in trouble.

pic semi related

This is just a shitposting thread using a half-truth, what's happening is a chasm is closing in on research station, so they're relocating a base to avoid it. That's the evacuation.

gizmodo.com/antarctic-crack-forces-temporary-evacuation-of-scientif-1791283281

Sector 18 here. All is well... but my tomato plant died and that's got me all in a tizzy. Whats going on?

No happening. Antarctica is penguins, ice, researchers and wingless flys.
That's about it. No pyramids, no Nazis, no secret bases.
Also the earth is round. Oswald acted alone to kill Kennedy.
9/11 was not an inside job. Just Islamic terrorists.
Lizard people are not real.

McMurdoch is the size of a small city

WOW ITS FUCKING NOTHING

Took the screenshot from a thread dummy

Guys, sector 9 here. Our genetic experiments took a turn for the worst. We have giant flying spider bee pigeons here. I dont think we will make it out of here, facility is in lock down but these things are smart. They will get out, you have to nuke here asap.

Weebky.com?

Lol. Are you fucking serious?

Get fucked idiot

bull fucking shit why not tell us whats down there then, multiple poltical figures gone down there, russians transferring fucking plasma weapons flying down there. Why hide it at this point everyone knows how retarded it is to keep doing this withour a peep.

Reddit the thread

only Bog can us now

didn't somebody predict a big happening on the 28th?

dude, someone's been "predicting" a big happening since y2k every month

>youtube.com/watch?v=eOmeR-3PNfo
It's happening

What is it about that Alien image that has everyone up in arms?

Pathetic!
Antarctica is where they hold those pizza-pasta orgies, nothing more.

I don't know, but I want to see it. Let me see the reptilian!

link?

popsci.com/antarctic-crack-grows-even-bigger

deleted seriously

There isn't anything going on. Please, relax and have a drink or two and visit your loved ones. They are missing you. No cause for hysteria, seriously, there is nothing going on. Go to sleep, try taking a sleeping aide.

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOOOOOOTHING

Fake. The original photo had a reptilian with yellow scales.

researched it and its some digits get thing if it happens it happens it doesnt it doesnt which most likely it wont.

NOT POLITICS
>>>>/X/

x is politics

>paranormal politics
>autistis

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114480714/#q114484202

It's literally happening, this is why our Governor General Peter Cosgrove went down there a month ago, to negotiate with the creatures.