Why does it seem like the majority of Sup Forums is hardcore Christian...

Why does it seem like the majority of Sup Forums is hardcore Christian? I understand that Christians have good morals and what not but do you guys really believe the whole "Divine ruler" shit? It seems like the ultimate bluepill to me.
Not shilling, genuinely curious

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12428231
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because shitposters are always loud. A loud contingent if a few shitposters does not a majority make. You can either ignore their daily shitposting threads(like a normal person) or shitpost along with them(like I do because I hate myself).

Hey Schlomo

>Why does it seem like the majority of Sup Forums is hardcore Christian?
on which planet does it look like that?
what the situation here *looks like*, is that the majority are atheists. And that is also the case.

Contrarianism, crusader LARPing and hat memes.

Also gives plausable deniability (Sup Forums is satire).

Let's see if it is. I made a Strawpoll before the thread gets big.

strawpoll.me/12428231

Do you think the kind of theology thats propagated here fits well with Christianity?

Christianity is what the west was built on and is the heart of Aryan morality, although i think it will be eventually replaced with a modernized version (like it did with paganism) It's the best suited religion to the west to fight the degeneracy. The only problem is fundamentalism and Zionist Christianity which is what starting the west decline in the first place.

>Reddit

Larping children

Western civilization was built on Christianity. Christianity made Europe and the USA strong. It's not a coincidence that the west is becoming weaker as it becomes less religious. A return to Christian morals and values is what we need to try and do.

>Christianity is what the west was built on
That'd be Greek philosophy and Roman law actually.

>Christianity made Europe and the USA strong.
If Christianity is what made Europe and the USA strong, how do you explain countries that have been Christian for a longer time not being as strong if not stronger than Europe or the USA? Namely Ethiopia and Armenia.

It's an evolutionary progress over time, when one religion gets old and new one replaces it.

Niggers and Slavs

ĂȘat thi pill

So the racial factor is more important than the religious one?

I'm not arguing with "Christian culture"
I'm arguing with the whole "God watches over us" bit. It seems silly to imagine that a magic sky wizard created the universe and then fucked off for thousands of years even though he still loves us.

Pol has never been or ever will be a christcuck board.

The bots post topics like this shit every day.

Free will

>It seems silly to imagine that a magic sky wizard created the universe
You're right that is silly, but that's because your mental image of God is a 'magic sky wizard', which is a deliberate attempt to make God sound ridiculous. God is the absolute, He is unknowable, infinite, encompassing all things, the alpha and the omega. God is not a man with a snowy white beard who watches you masturbate and frowns, he is the binding force of the universe, love

Man was made in God's image though, right? So he is actually a man in the sky?

God is a spirit, He doesn't have a body. We were made in his image spiritually, which manifests in our creative ability.

Of course

Religion simply, gives a basis for morality and explanation for the current time or people, almost always through story's and legends with hidden meaning, symbolism and allegory's.

Even if God is just a conscience with no physical body and who takes up no physical space he's still a sky wizard who created everything ever and then fucked off

>he is the binding force of the universe, love
You shouldn't base your worldview on Nolan films, user.

>Of course
Good, we can agree on that.

Next step should be determining whether or not Christianity can have a (net) beneficial function for white racial interests.

>It seems like the ultimate bluepill to me.

How so? God knows his people the best, he literally commands christians to silence and combat against kikery

(titus 1:10-11)

They are also enemies of the word of God
(romans 11:28)

Christians are God's chosen people, not Jews
(Galatians 3:29)

>deliberate attempt to make God sound ridiculous
religion does that all by itself

"kill your kid moses lol only joking"

Yeah except the fact he isn't a 'wizard' and isn't in the 'sky'. Again you're deliberately characterizing him in order to make him sound ridiculous. God is an infinite being that exists in a separate plane of existence known as 'heaven', who created the physical universe and all things in it.

Nolan took it from the Bible

Do tell

Where does white racial interests actually stem from?

>Confuses Abraham and Moses
>Thinks his opinion on the Bible should be taken seriously
Into the trash it goes. Come back when you've read it.

For now it can and is but in the future It won't its becoming out of date, If the Aryan race establishes some sort of state or empire a new religion will defiantly have to be established.

Sup Forums has always been a Christian board you retarded fedora. get out of our country if you don't like it

>Where does white racial interests actually stem from?
From the white race, user. What a pointless question.

That makes it sound even sillier.
"God exists but he's somewhere else that we can't see unless we behave and then die."

Did I ever say it wasn't? I'm not crying cause muh boards have changed, I just don't get why such a "redpilled community" would swallow a bluepill as big as christianity

>God is an infinite being that exists in a separate plane of existence known as 'heaven', who created the physical universe and all things in it.
There is no evidence for that but there is a good argument. There is neither evidence nor a good argument for Satan, though.

Maybe 5-10 years ago internet atheism reached a peak. It started to be really lame, and a magnet for beta computer mutants to feel smugly superior about. It started to be severely uncool to be a loud obnoxious internet atheist. That is the real reason everyone here pretends to be devout. They are beta computer mutatants, and in an entertaining way, they think following the mirror opposite trend will insulate them from the truth. It doesnt.

>For now it can and is
Really? Because the church relocating white resources into non-white hands while prohibiting birth control and shilling or open borders and tolerance back home sure seems like a huge downside to whatever little benefit it provides.

>"God exists but he's somewhere else that we can't see unless we behave and then die."
I don't see how that's ridiculous unless you literally don't believe in anything you can't see.

>You can have a 4 dimensional cube but can't properly imagine it or have one in reality because we're 3 dimensional beings, lol yeah right, pull the other one science

I see creationism as one of the most realistic concepts. Christian tradition is just a part of my culture I have no reasons to abandon.

Not pointless essential but to know, how do you think we actually came to exist and why we are now failing because of sin?

By "divine ruler" do you mean the idea that rulers are allowed to exercise power unconditionally because they were put in power by God? That's not a Biblically accurate idea. More orthodox interpretations would hold the understanding that rulers are put in place by God, but are not good by that fact alone. For example, early Christians recognised that Caesar was put in power by God and modern Christians recognise that Stalin was put in power by God. However both of these leaders are universally recognised by Christians as evil.
The fact that rulers are put in place by God is actually contrary to the notion that they should be allowed to exercise power freely. Rulers are in almost every case, a tool of judgement. This is not only reflected in history, but in the Bible itself.
Republicanism and capitalism were born out of the reformation for this reason. The recognition of man's "total depravity" (a doctrine of the reformation) leads to a recognition that governments should be constrained by checks and balances. This idea was implemented in America by the Puritan and Presbyterian culture that existed in England.
The reformation also pointed out the inherent virtue of labour, citing the Biblical concept of "slavery to Christ", that we are working for Christ. This capitalist ethic, this "Protestant work ethic" is also present in the commandments of charity in the New Testament. Working for someone, even in exchange for something, is charitable.
Another obvious inclination toward small government in Christianity is the strong capitalistic sentiment in ancient Jewish culture which became even more fundamental through the New Testament church and the reformation.
The commandments of peace in the New Testament also warrant small government, which contradict tyranny and government violence.
The New Testament even has anti-taxation attitudes with the general disdain against the taxes imposed by Rome. Attitudes toward Caesar and Nero also reflect this.

Except I don't to an extent. If somebody says "There's a chicken in this box but it doesn't make any sound and you're not allowed to see it" I wouldn't believe them unless I could either see it or if somebody I trust greatly told me the chicken was real

>Australia
I've never seen Australia, you don't exist so stop posting on this board

I dont like the church too, but christianity itself is worth keeping.

>he didn't base his worldview on the Plane Scene

Get this hothead out of here

Why?

> Sup Forums has always been a Christian board meme
newfag cancer

People come to Sup Forums because they are logical thinkers.
No intelligent person says 'there is no God', because there's no proof of that theory.
A genuine intelligence allows for things they may not know about, or may not fully understand.
This is really very simple.
Atheism is on the rise because public schools world-wide don't teach HOW to think, they teach WHAT to think.

Part of our culture and traditions.

>shilling or open borders

Orthodox certainly doesn't

The western Churches have fallen to sin that is true and the main reason why islam is destroying them

But you can accept ideas if they make logical sense right? Logically there isn't any reason a higher dimensional cube can't exist, even if we've never actually seen one. String theory depends on additional dimensions we've never seen and have no experience with. You shouldn't need actual proof of God if it can be logically deduced that there must be a Godlike being, which it can.

No established church teaches what's really in the Bible.
They teach the view that the human running the church wants everyone to believe.

I was homeschooled my whole life and still don't believe in a God. I don't say "There is no God because I haven't seen him" but I'd need some tangible evidence to consider actually devoting myself to religion before I did it

Sure user, it could exist, absolutely, but until somebody could show me it does I'd rather not blindly put my faith in a book written thousands of years ago.

>if somebody I trust greatly told me the chicken was real
Ultimate bias.
Everyone will eventually lose your 'trust' if you know them well enough. They are also human, like you, and you know deep down inside that you're a bastard in some situations.

My Orthodox Church would gladly hire refugees from Syria as that is where the Antiochian Church began. Obviously preference goes to Christians. Nationalists are not truly acting as Christians though Christian they may be; if you look at history the state has often been the enemy of the true Church.

The Orthodox church has other big problems

>Why does it seem like
Shame is no more. Taboos are no more. Political correctness is no more.

Yes, Christ is the way, the truth, and the light. Read the New Testament

You shouldn't support things just because they have a history to them. Is it useful and practical as well? Then it is good.

fuck off leaf

A revival of original Christian Morality is what is currently needed, homosexuality, transsexuals, racial intermixing (original Christians abhorred it until new age Christianity), drug abuse, hedonistic lifestyle, lack of morality and soon pedophilia and bestiality are all due to the rise of anti-christian movements and Atheistic Nihilism. It's gotten to such a bad stage that the Church itself has started to embrace this thus why a knew religion is needed, but for now Christianity is the only real basis of morality that stands against this degeneracy, if a White revolution is too happen Christianity must be at the heart of it's ethics and morality.

That's not the point, user. It's meant to be an analogy. If wikileaks told me the chicken was real I'd be inclined to believe them, at least to an extent.

In any function, if you can apply a factor, its quality is not measured by its absolute outcome, but relative. What would Ethiopia or Armenia be like without Christianity?
Armenians would be kikes and Ethiopians would be Somalis.

>I was homeschooled my whole life and still don't believe in a God.
You weren't well-educated if you don't know there are exceptions to every rule. You were also told what, not how, to think.
>but I'd need some tangible evidence to consider
Bullshit. You were given no tangible evidence of non-existence, either.
Conclusion: you aren't intelligent. This is not the same as 'not smart'.

I can understand that. Personally I think the books of the New Testament are some of the most inspiring books ever written. I get the feeling when I read it that Jesus really was someone special, if not the son of God then certainly one of the most enlightened human beings who has ever walked the Earth. I feel like everyone has to live their life by some doctrine and in the grand scheme of things the life plan Jesus laid out is a good one.

>If wikileaks told me the chicken was real I'd be inclined to believe them
'inclined to believe' isn't the same.
Skepticism is healthy.

>There is neither evidence nor a good argument for Satan, though.
Feel an urge to do evil, no matter what the source is, it is satan. Satan is not an individual, unless you are the only source of your urges to do wrong.

Mormon here.

>the life plan Jesus laid out is a good one
Could you provide some examples of the things he did that you follow his example in?

I don't see how christianity without liberal influences is not practical

I don't need evidence that he doesn't exist, that's my default stance until proven otherwise. The idea that someone or something controls everything ever is a bit of a far cry for me to put my belief in.

If you unironically believe that the man in the sky is judging your every action and in the grand scheme of things, cares about who you fuck before marriage - you're absolutely delusional

let alone the number of contradictions and stuff that simply doesn't make any sort of sense from the bible

The teachings of the NT are re-hashed versions of stories in the OT.
People today are the exact same as people back then, and the lessons they can learn are the same. That was the point of the writings that became the Bible.
For example, Joseph in Egypt learned the lesson about the plank in his eye.

>that he doesn't exist, that's my default stance
Which means you are an atheist, and you take that Belief on Faith alone.
> The idea that someone or something controls everything ever
You were mis-educated. That is not in the OT, which is what Jesus taught.
The NT is the teachings of the Apostles, and of Paul.

We are winning. Athiest fags btfo. Convert or continue to think that a western society can survive without its spine. How can you claim to value your society when you throw out the beliefs of your fathers fore? Enjoy eternal damnation.

Allowing anti Christian forces to destroy the church is about as anti Christian as you can get and in fact more sinful than the islamics attacking it.

If you are not prepare to uphold Christianity with your life as our ancestors did, then you are not Christian.

Allowing Christian refugees to come here is our duty - allowing millions of muslim fake refugees and colonisers in is anti Christian.

>The idea that someone or something controls everything
What are the laws of nature, and what is the foundation for structured reality? It's a bit too convenient for everything to explain itself. Although some existence could have such qualities.
Obviously, since the laws of physics and the physical reality was kickstarted by "unknown event" we call the big bang, there is room to research. Holding a default stance that has nothing to answer out there, however, is lunacy. Works only in the LALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU world.

Be mindful of the present, don't stress about the future. Don't get caught up trying to accumulate material wealth for it's own sake, live for other people, not possessions. Put love into everything you do, and forgive other people when they make mistakes. Start every day with a prayer asking God for the strength to be the best possible person you can be and end every day with a prayer asking him to forgive you for when you fell short.

You'll never find happiness and harmony on Earth while you follow other people on the treadmill of material gains, find pleasure in the things you do and let God handle the grand plan.

user, I'm with you on the christian values bit, I just don't understand the whole "God" part.

>man in the sky is judging your every action and in the grand scheme of things, cares about who you fuck before marriage
Neither of your points are in the Bible.
God is never described as an old man in the clouds.
Sex before marriage was never described as a sin, and children born of that sex are not lesser because of it.
Atheism depends on a lack of facts, i.e. a lack of critical thinking.

Isn't that what makes them so good though? They strike right at the heart of the human condition, they'll never not be relevant. Even thousands of years later I'm still struck sometimes by how well a verse relates to a situation in my life.

there's no neutral position here, friend

you have to deal with the reality that the universe exists, you exist, that a sense of right and wrong exists, the fact we are little creators creating stuff because we want to. this didn't come from nothing conjuring itself into existence from nothing. neither is an eternally expanding and collapsing mass of space jizz for no reason.

you've got to come to terms with the fact that there is probably a higher being out there that made you, and that there are consequences for your actions. this being undoubtedly has the ability to communicate with its creation. the question you've got to ask yourself is has he? and if so, has he made it clear? is it obvious that the Heaven's Gate cult or L Ron Hubbard was a pile of shit? i would say yes. have all the things that have happened since Jesus's tomb was found empty, just happened arbitrarily? all the prophecies, written over a period of over 1000 years, came to pass. was it all a fluke?

ok, want a true post about your religion?
fine

how is your god fair?
how is it fair to create the circumstances for disease?
if you were born 500 years ago in the amazon forest, would you go to hell? judging by his commandments you will (but how is that fair considering that you've probably never heard about god?)
he knows everything, yet creates the circumstances for temptation to take place

how retarded are you?
I'm not even atheist, i just think the christian god is an abysmally retarded concept

Here you go OP

Basically, Jesus Christus was like the Buddha, just some 600 years later. He found out how to connect with the Divine Being and tried to teach the people. But Palestine being the political shithole then that it remains to this day, he got into trouble with authorities. He survived an execution attempt and then fled the country.

Unfortunately, Paulus changed the religion Jesus tried to start a lot. The result is what you see today.

>The teachings of the NT are re-hashed versions of stories in the OT

Lol they certainly are not

>jews despise Christians far more than the hate nazis

The lessons taught in the Bible are just as relevant today.
The second book of the Bible makes that point, and even gives the Meaning of Life as a bonus.

Already posted by

But early Christians contradict protestant

Here is an example

I'm not religious, but I love traditional Christian culture and beliefs.

You don't have to. You just have to have faith that if you follow the morale code for individuals in society set out for you to the best of your ability that you can build a hood society worth living in. And that by doing so you can hopefully help make life a little but more meaningful by providing a better world for your children and family and friends to live in. There is a reward for this. Is this reward realized in this life? I think so. Is this reqrd realized in the next? I don't know and I don't pretend to think I can even know what the next life is or if it exists or what it entails. But I have faith and in faith I find meaning and in meaning I find a reason to live and so I keep believing.

Nihilism is suicidal. I see no reason to be so arrogant as to assume I or any man knows the answers to the questions of the universe so instead I choose meaning.

>magic sky wizard

That is absurd, yes, which is why it's not Catholic or Orthodox teaching. Christians on Sup Forums are mainly Catholic and Orthodox and understand God differently, as they have since their early days.

Me too. I fantasize about stoning a woman to death.

Everyone is a Nationalist, son.
The only difference is what they define as the Nation.
It is amusing, though, to see a leftist trying to look smart while demonstrating ignorance.

And architecture?