Europe needs to do more for the refugees

seriously some of the european countries lack of response to the refugee crisis sickens me and if youre a half decent person it should sicken you too.
there are countries that have resources to help with the influx of people that are going completely unused.
like take poland for example, they have a camp large enough to process up to 6 million refugees thats going completely unused. sure it hasnt been used for a while and is a bit run down but
all they would need to do is refurbish the showers and find a good zyklon b supply and the camp would be dare i say the FINAL SOLUTION to the refugee crisis. pull your shit together poland you fucking sub whites

agreed, every country needs to do their part and pull their weight

i'm looking at you too, bulgaria and hungary

All jokes aside Poland is actually only european country with refugees (Ukrainians). Germans and others have only migrants.

bump hehe

Wow, really? Poland and other eastern European countries took a lot of ukrainian refugees. If we don't want syrian migrants that doesn't mean we don't accept refugees...

The amount of Ukrainians we're about to take in is more than Syrian refugees in all of Europe.

So, have fun taking in 'syrian refugees' who are not even syrian and not refugees, while we help actual refugees who stop at first country they arrive, which is Poland.

We'll take slav christians over mudshit rapists, so thanks.

Guys come on, this was the obvious bait.
>look at the flag
>6 million refugees
>LOOK AT THE FLAG

not to mention
>zyklon b
>final solution

We won't take any. We're just going to watch while Western Europe eats itself from within.

We have our own problems, however our problems involve our own people- ones who despite disagreeing on politics, have a common culture, common morals, common values, etc.

>Ukrainians
>running away from war
This is fucking bullshit and you know it.

Very difficult, or impossible, to discuss in a logical and coherent manner with such a person.

This
Western is burning,take popcorn Polandbro

Do you guys see any influx of hohol whores on Tinder because I don't, I live in Warsaw and I sure see a lot of hohols but 2mil sounds like a made up number, I remember you fags screeching about 1mil not that long ago. So is it 1 or 2 mil ?

the leaf problem is your fault

checked.
also kek'd

Nah man. Most of Ukraine isn't even a warzone.

>hohol whores
What are you even talking about? There are places like Rzeszów, where you can hear Ukraiński literally everywhere.

>while we help actual refugees
Sure m8, refugees come to my shop to buy new phones before going back.
They are taken as white niggers, cheap labour.
Your average boss Janek will not pay you min wage if he can hire Chochoł for 5pln or get some fuckin tax return for doing it.
Cant stand that motheruckin vice minister of finances saying "its good for our economy"

Poles cannot do anything. They have to prepare themselves for sudden influx of couple of millions of their own 'refugees' from the Britain, heh.

>couple of millions
What a retard.

#let them in!

Ukie women are all turbo autists. Ive had like two of them in my class from primary to university and everytime they were awkward but willing to suck a dick. Its weird mang.

This

It's fucking bizarre

>they were awkward but willing to suck a dick
This is valuable information.

Nope, west europe enslaved sandniggers for centuries. You keept milking your colonies, never shared profit. Now when it is time to pay bills you want to share burden with everybody. At least Poland feels responsible for its own "wild west"/"australia" ie. ukraine. We do not like each other because of recent history, but at least Polish goverment feels that we should help them.

>university
Found the problem. Also enjoy your non-existing job.

Keep hating on us while we have feelings for you senpai, come on just rip my heart out already.

More

Electric Fences
Guard Dogs
Armed Patrols
Bacon Booby Traps

No doubt that muzzie "refugees" are shit, but don't expect real refugees (even if they are christian) to be much better. They will most likely swallow tons of gibs. Letting any number of people in your country while simultanously having a welfare state is a incredibly stupid thing to do.

>start reading
>shit grammar and no interpunction, call for doing more for refugees
Meh, quite low quality shitpost, expected more from Australia.
>get to the part about finding Zyklon B supply, making good "final solution" pun/reference
Alright, you've redeemed yourself in my eyes, Aussie.

How cruel
You never even noticed that Pole-chan had feelings for you, Czech-kun. You're a horrible person.

What gibs? If you want to eat you work, that's how it works... gibs he says... silly Hans.

Fuck off, we're full. Most densely populated island in Europe and the tiniest.

He has a point about condition of welfare. Depending on how accessible it is, refugees may get it and then they are leeching resources out of the country for no good reason beside ability to prey on good will of others.

We don't have refugee issue partially because Poland never went fully welfare state - while we do have some safety net for poor, old and disabled we don't have any major freegibs for people provided only on account of them coming here to want some. So they don't come or they come not being pretentious shits but working for themselves.

You didn't even read the fucking OP, did you, eternal Anglo.

fuck you faggot. we're full.

So many retards in this thread acting like SJW and going full retard without actually making sure they know what's up.

Good to know. I assumed the welfare situation is mostly similar in the entirety of Europe. Glad to hear that some countries still haven't fallen for the social democracy meme.

Its easier to get recognized as a saint by the holy church than it is to get welfare in Poland.

America needs to do more about retards like OP

murica needs to realise they have no rights to police the world and should fix their own shit instead.