Search president of the united states on google for keks

>search president of the united states on google for keks
>see this
Wtf google?

REEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Meh

Yeah that's bullshit. I bet on Jan 20 2009 they changed it to king nigger.

>:thinking:

>facebook
>reddit
>9gag

>Conservapedia

I did my part. Follow if you want if I'm not banned from Twitter.

>Obama is still president in my mind

Delete your bookmarks you fucking fag

You're doing the work of kek, user.

>if I'm not banned from Twitter.

I'm not even totally GTKRWN on Twitter and can't keep an account longer than a week. I think if a new account signs up and immediately follows a bunch of offensively goysiche accounts, then it's instaban.

The information in the box is from the website, remember Google shows you website information, it's not "Google" information, it's the rich snippet schema markup of the conservapedia.com site that is probably out of date

There's a fucking feedback button on google itself.
ffs
No wonder no one listens to Sup Forums when idiots use twitter to complain rather than actually trying to contact and report the issue to google.

Reporting(((the issue))) won't make it go away, user.

They can search for theirself. Also who else should I tweet it to?

There's a fucking feedback button on ZOG itself.
ffs
No wonder no one listens to Sup Forums when idiots use race war to complain rather than actually trying to contact and report the issue to their Jewish oiverlords.

I've had mine for a couple of years. Several followers. I'm not a new account.

They changed it to Lincoln.

They're here.

Use archive to check

Kek

Why do I have to type of America to get that result?

Yeah I get Lincoln too

What do you expect from the evil company by a couple of cryptojews who fucks their Jew interns while their wives are eating fetuses?

The either refuse to show his pic

Or show one were he looks like a smug asshole

You have to make America great if you want to summon Trump.

>he has 9gag, reddit and facebook bookmarket

I can't get Lincoln. Maybe cause I'm a phonefag

>Reddit
>9gag
>worldstarhiphop
I hope you put these in there as a joke.

Since its now Lincoln, someone needs to tweet "So now Google changes it to Lincoln, who used blacks to die in a war for bankers". Itll turn the blacks against the left

OK. So non ameriburgers. If you're talking to friends about us what do you call us? America? Got this.

More like Goygle

Yanks.

I got a smug Trump when I searched for it in my language.

Holy shit, it's true

Fake and Sage

I don't think persident of the Yanks will work but I'll try. Got this. Still looking for my sides.

australia here, "who is the president of the united states of america" results in smugtrump.jpg

Beat me too it. Made me laugh.

The website is undergoing "maintenance". Will hopefully see this shit fixed. Sup Forums once again correcting the wrongs of this world.

works for me here

>is nigger

jewgle

I get Trump if I search "El presidente de los Estados Unidos" but Obongo if I search in English.

>facebook
>9fag
>plebbit
>worldstarhiphop

GTFO

Thanks Spain. Seems it's only censored in 'merica

what did they mean by this?

Mine aren't as bad as op the fag

Nice cut off of "people who changed the world" right at the bottom.

Ever consider working for the liberal media?

I get nothing if I search "president of the us" or "president of the united states", but I get Trump if i search "president of murica". what did they mean by this?

confirmed. went from ape to abe.

>big boss of america
kek

Don't know what (((they))) mean. Out of the ones I tweeted, maybe Tucker will at least look at it.

LIberals love Adolf

Are you 14?

Way off topic. My gf is going there for a year just north of Prague to work as a nanny. What's the chances of her coming back?

Try 32.

>funnyjunk

Even worse than being a redditor, kill yourself.

It's how I found this place 6 years ago.

will she work at a hostel?

Nope. Work for a family and take care of their 4 kids. I thought it would be good training.

That's not a good thing.

You're talking to a guy that didn't have high speed till I was 25. I lived in the sticks.

Their feedback button categorizes all comments as "fake news"
>can't do much there

also, Smug Mug Trump looks like /ourguy/ Martin here

ITT: retards who have no idea its actually the first results fault for showing the wrong info and not Google

>It's not google doing it with their algorithm
>It's the first result
So that must mean that more people are looking for Obama than Trump. That must be it.