Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Maher
twitter.com/billmaher/status/836063133718335488
youtube.com/watch?v=3C1TNSkIQIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mfw this is a real tweet

LMAOOO that's actually pretty funny.
And it makes the #Oscarsowhite controversy seem pointless

Are (((they)))) even trying to hide it anymore?

Bill Maher ain't even a Jew, but the answer to your question is no

They know what's coming and are getting cocky.

take a look at his nose and the post again faggot

lol, pretty funny post

We aren't really anonymous. CIA has our addresses

Wtf is he our guy?

Lmfao

Even Bill Maher knows that the Oscars were a joke tonight.

We don't need a "guy" back to

still a zionist though

I think he's being satirical.

>Bill Maher ain't even a Jew

Then why does his name trigger my (((Coincidence Detector)))?

>jews: THERE SHOULD BE MORE NON-WHITES, GOYIM

Fast forward a year...
>jews: OY VEY THIS ISN'T WHAT WE MEANT JEWS AREN'T WHITE

>Bill Maher ain't even a Jew,

LOL
Please get glasses immediately.

He is genetically a jew. His mother was one but what little Religous exposure he had as a kid was catholic. Made a movie about athiesm.

he knows that we're the right team to join after hte Milo shit fuck this shit

wut

he's a Jew

>Bill Maher ain't even a Jew
wrong

>his mother, whose family was from Hungary,[10] was Jewish
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Maher

Think he's just annoyed that he's not seeing a 34 year old making out with a 12 year old

Bill FUCKING Maher shilling for the Jews again like the obnoxious cunt he is. Jesus Christ KILL this man.

His mother, Julie Berman, was a Hungarian jew. (Wiki).
So yes, he is.

So he sucking on the Jew tit to try to make it? Got it

i feel like it's a slap on black people for whining so much and not shilling for this one

He is making a joke, you moron.

Sauce you Niggers:
twitter.com/billmaher/status/836063133718335488

I think this is good for most of Sup Forums. He is calling a spade a spade

They play both sides. The fact that you can't see this, but claim to know about jews, proves your retardation. Political jews have no left-right affiliation, but you're stuck, frozen, on your primitive party politics to see it. This is why they will and have been winning. They're on calculus and you're on a fucking abacus, crying about it.

And in this very moment, in my pointing this out to you, you will reject the truth, because of your ego.

You're on a website for individuals who are literally autistic. They have trouble with satire.

We are all Jews now, Bill.

This is what happens when you push for color revolutions all over the place. They take all your fucking Oscars.

He's just mocking us

lel like half of the hollywood jews come from here

The joke would make sense if he said white, using goyish is a strange thing.

He's actually making fun of jews though

Can't complain about that.

can some nut christian fundamenalist shoot mahr in face already?
hes such an unfunny annoying shtibag

He's making fun of you retard.

More jewish tongue twisting
Illegal alien is a legal term.
Has nothing to do with existential philosophical existence of a human being.

#NOMOREJEWISHTRICKS

More like what goying on?

Was this guy suffering from dementia or just intentionally dancing around the issue?
Just kidding, he's a fucking jew. I know exactly what hes doing.

Of topic but did niggers know they were slaves back in the day or did they just not get it until northern whites said it was bad?

Oy Vey

youtube.com/watch?v=3C1TNSkIQIM

idk

>the outcome over every competition has to contain the same ethnic proportions as the entire population
Why?

(((pure coincidence))) goy

Yes yes. My shekels

Bill "a Dead Baboon's a Boon" Maher

Digits speak the truth
Despite what Sup Forums says, Ashkenazi Jews are smart, and because of this, they are capable of playing all sides of the field
Gullible goyim fall for a faction, not knowing that all factions support the Jew
The true redpill is to live a happy life, raise a white family with a white life, appreciate the beauty of nature, and contribute to society
Don't be a normie who is unaware of (((their))) influence, always be aware of their influence, but don't grow an obsession with it, as they want redpilled individuals to hate them so they destroy themselves in their own hate
Sup Forums is populated by retards who have rabid hate for Jews and have destroyed themselves with hate, and become the waste of oxygen they want you to be
Redpilled individuals don't hate Jews, however they are aware that their interests aren't always aligned with white interests, a redpilled individual should raise their children not restrictive, but give them solid advice
The most important thing with kids is that they only follow in your footsteps if you are a respectable and honourable person
Your kids will become degenerates if they see you as a an autistic Jew hater
Just live a nice life with white kids and you will be more redpilled than 99.999999% of Sup Forums

He's baiting us out for a response so he can make the right look stupid

>it's real

Is Bill Maher becoming /ourguy/?

>Bill Maher isnt Jewish
Absolutely goyish

>You who are so-called criminals must know that no human being is criminal. That is a contradiction in terms. Human beings can be beautiful or more beautiful, they can be fat or skinny, they can be right or wrong, but criminal? How can a human being be a criminal?
-Elie "just le me go, man" Weasel

You know this dumb ass quote would get hit with 9k upvotes on leddit .

It's always funny to me that these leftist Jews whine about white privilege while they are very overrepresented themselves.

if thats what you think you're a fucking moron

everyone knows this shit theyre just scared of saying it cause the jews wont pay them anymore

Half Jewish. Raised Catholic.

OK, oven-dodger

mfw this is real

You are projecting your own hate. Sup Forums is a board of peace, and it's not just a joke.

Soooo he's an anti-semite then.

Bill "One Show one shoah" Maher.

is mel an autist

He certainly won't support the one drop rule.

Fucking kek

You literal fucking autist he's on your side making fun of niggers complaining last year

We're sorry!

I hate this kike so much, but I think he is just making fun of the niggers who chimped out to Oscars being so white last year.

lol
that is hilarious wow

wow

>being this autistic
>not understanding basic satire

I need to leave Sup Forums, I swear the amount of autists here is disturbing.

But he should be ridiculed as anti-semetic be a use no one is allowed to make Jew jokes.... but then again, he included "goy" in his tweet, insinuating Jewish Supremacy, so I guess it's OK.

He is poking fun at the "oscars too white" or whatever it was called a couple of years ago. As if that is supposed to enter the equation when awarding an oscar.

Fuckin leaf, why would a jew use the term goy when white would do?

his mother is a jew

*because. Fucking phone

Not being able to understand satire, is a sign of autism

You should make a satirical reddshit account and post it as a joke then reveal what bullshit it is later after you get to the front page

True, but he is still making a good/the right point.

Jews get panicky about singling out designated groups.

What they mean by not-illegal is that the existence of the person can not be judged as illegal. the existence.

What they feel is that Nazis are saying: "the existence of Mexicans is illegal, (therefore gas them)."

What's coming?

>weasel
sounds about right

>tfw ywn be a shegetz for a rich jewess that wants to piss off her dad

NO

This is damage control because the guy realises he is on thin ice seeing as he almost went under as a pedo apologist the same as milo during that slander campaign

milo slander campaign backfires to target maher and takei > ayyy lmao thread that disrupts Sup Forums for like two days > now maher is trying to play to this crowd while takei is pushing for an "american spring"

The DMV has my address. The IRS has my address. CIA could give a fuck.

He wasn't even Jewish though, his father hated jews quite a bit too. Plus, I get no source from that quote

How? This is a blatant parody of the left last year when they did the Oscars so white hashtag complaining about all the (((white))) Oscars winners. How is this baiting the right?

WTF happened? Hahaha

By using goy instead of a white

Some people will tell you the nogs hand was covered in lotion. The truth of course is that Gibson is disgusted.

Mel needed to make sure his hand didn't get all black obviously.

faggot

Says the lady boy

Holy shit...they really do fucking boast about their kikery.

>Jews get panicky about singling out designated groups.
Yet that's all they ever seem to do.