What's Sup Forums's definition of white?

What's Sup Forums's definition of white?

What's the cut off line on who's "white"?

Like Irish, Latinos, Jews, Slavs, Japanese, Russians, Gypsies, Arabs, mixed middle easterners like iberians, 1% black blood, etc.

I'm Irish, Norwegian, Polish and slightly Native american, may i breed with your sisters?

Here we don't count Mediterraneans as white. So I guess northern Europe is what is generally considered white?

Being white is a state of mind from what I have gathered from the X being white threads

Pink nipples.

not all europeans have pink nipples.

some jap/koreans have pink nipples.

The line goes at Italy/Spain. They're a bit darker/olive skin by nature, or pink nipples.

>1/2 greek from the peloponese, therefore 100% white, but my grand grand mother was from egypt, but she was a copt, therefore not a shitskin, a pure product of the masterrace greco-egyptian alliance
>1/4 french from Saint Quentin, so 100% white genes
>and 1/4 berber, which are known for being 100% white

so yeah i'm pretty much whiter than any shitskin on this board, my blood is noble and pure, charged with great history

>Being white is a state of mind

If you poo in the loo you are white

you are a dune coon my brown friend

>greek
>egyptian
>KANGZ
>white

Speaking as a white nigger Irishman, I dont think irish people have claim on the northern European legacy

It's simple the border is the med. Sea

>White and Non-Indigenous 88.9%
Therefore, Chile is white

White = Native european

Is my country considered white by norwegians?

t. turkish rapebaby
t. 1/128 german amerifat

Caucasoid facial structure + light colored skin.

Simple.

Pretty much all European people except Irish and Slavs are white imo

>80% of genetics from European countries west of Poland. Persians get an honorable mention if they don't have any noticeable Arab genetics. Irish absolutely count even if we don't want them. Ashkenazi Jews count even if neither Sup Forums nor them want to admit it. They aren't related to semites at all.

Kek, i like that picture.

Even though i am a south italian shitskin. B-but i am white! Kek

White means European heritage
Latinos, Jews, Indians, Arabs are caucasoid but not white.

>Irish aren't white

Never understood this meme. That would mean Scotts, Welsh, Normans (thus the English) are not white.

Anything not a nigger, chink, Indian or native is close enough to white for me. Sorry south and central America but you're all native mongrels.

slavs and meds are all white
Gypsies are nonwhite
Turks are 90% nonwhite
Jews are nonwhite
Japs are only honorary white so in name only

hardly anyone on here is white. the americans are spics and the europeans (including the scandanavian countries) are muslim.

You're Mongolic my friend
t. Real nordogermanic alpha male

this but i would argue that the turks are like 96% non white

Stormies and polacks think everyone who isn't the same as him is non white. In real life everyone of European descent is considered white. You've got to be retarded if you think otherwise

>american education
The English are the natives of America.

Uruguay has unironically become the whitest country in the world, since the euros developed their cuck fetish

Is Argentina white

>What's Sup Forums's definition of white?
Dunno. Caucasian covers pretty much all Indo-European peoples, though, from Ireland to Morocco all the way to the Indus valley.