Nbc Children give their "opinion" to Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=2btcifuakCo

I swear to god I am fed-up with these commercials that use kids to read scripts and feign any semblance of the idea that they came up with it themselves

Question: "Who uses children to manipulate feelings?"
Answer: Democrats, liberals and leftists!
Better answer: Manipulative, cowardly bitches!

FUCKING SCUM

same thing over and over

>blah blah blah hes gonna build a wall my friends are scared

If your friends are illegal they need to BTFO because it is unfair if people have to wait months or years to get citizenship in america

>b-bbut im black and im scared of him

never said a thing about blacks. Why are liberals so retarded, they almost never bring up facts in an argument. They just make things up.

Liberalism is the mentality of a child. Everyones a leftist when they are a kid, it's just half of us grow out of it. They never did, thats why they love using kids as human shields on things like this so often.

upvoted
liked
plussed
approved
reinforced
buttressed
deserving
positivity
bonus
combo
bueno
senor

seriously though sick burn m8

If you can reword this shorter I'll tweet it. The first 2 sentences really

Wat? Theres no way the first two sentences are over 140 just copy it you goofy nigger

mmm but it doesn't have a point to it, or evidence or a reason, just sounds like a baseless insult when taken without context of this video
>nig nig nig

>grow out of it
I think you mean get traumatized.
You are literally saying right wing is the party of being triggered.

>Dear Mr. President. I want you to know that us kids are not always wrong.

we*

>Children
You lied me, OP.

nazi style propaganda

Let them, it will only further solidify Trump's base. Every other sane, and thus reachable voter, is tired of bullshit like this. Politicizing children to speak out against someone you disapprove of is literally scraping the bottom of the barrel; it means they have run out of arguments at all and can only appeal to the emotion.

These kids totally came up with all of this.

There's a reason why we don't allow children to vote. See: The only people this style of video appeals to are those who are mentally still children. Anybody in their right mind sees right through this propaganda.

>There's a reason why we don't allow children to vote.
Pizza

You want the mentality of a child? Shut off your stupid bitch face before I slap it off, faggot.

Haha what a funny video.

>more emotional drivel, except now with kids reading from a script

I'm sure Trump will be touched and reconsider his policies.

I find it really odd to still use old style propaganda.

When parents hide behind their kids they have been pumping full of their ideological shit. They are probably not going to go anywhere in life.

pic related.

who is she?