>be me
>buy car from "friend'
>Have not received title from DMV
>supposed to be here, has been 4 months
>"friend" assures me that will keep an eye out for it in mail
>keeps insisting it has not come yet
>autism senses tingling
>thinks "friend" is withholding title for blackmail ie extra money
>what does /pol think this user should do?
>activate autism powers and call USPS to clarify whether the tracking number shows that the envelope holding "my" title to "my" vehicle has been sent and arrived then use the federal law to prosecute the "friend" at the full extent of the law? P.S I have the bill of sale.
>or let it slide?

never let anything slide
always be the one who fucks
unless you like getting fucked
then bend over spread your cheeks and let the whole world run a train.

This word is two kinds of people, those who fuck and those who get fucked.

I bet I know what happened. Your friend had a lien on the car, you paid him, he used the money to buy another car instead of paying off the loan. I forsee civil actions court in your future.

paid for title, and i got pulled over the other day and the officer said the title is in my name. So I know it in the system as being under my ownership. But do not have the title.

are you and your friend black?

Is this what living with autism is like? where it takes you 4 MONTHS just to call the post service to check a tracking number?

why do you even care if a police officer has said its under your name and it doesnt seem like its a problem to not be carrying around the piece of paper? if you DO need the piece of paper, why not just go to your DMV and get it reprinted?

I seriously hope all autists drop dead so that the world can work a bit more fluently

No I am not a nigger

check the usps tracking number have you been living under a rock i check that shit every day, just go to usps and do it. If its been delivered confront your friend for being a dick

go too google right now and "usps tracking" and type in your number, and the usps line will take awhile for someone too answer because most of them are assholes who want to go home.

They are going to Prison when I press charges. the added time will show in court that they were definitely withholding federal mail.

who? what charges? are you LITERALLY autistic? go kill yourself instead of hassling people with your retarded shit for the rest of your life.

go shit on sheep you aggressive aussie, whos he hassling he just asked a question

did he violate the NAP? If he did you are allowed to shoot him in the head with a magnum slug.

you wouldn't be upset if somebody was trying to blackmail/extort you? fuck off with muh altruism

What about those who just like to watch?

Well you don't need the title and it's already on file that the title is on your name so stop overthinking it. It's cases like this that make me think pot should be legal so sperg activity can decrease.

If their is no lien, there is no reason for the DMV to have it.

Shits deep.
Is the world really that cruel? Is this really all it comes down to? Our whole existence, a mere metaphor of darwinism? Is there not more to life then fucking or being fucked? Why would you agree the sense of life to such a terrible credo. Why live?

It's fun to fuck

give him some leeway user.

a friend is more difficult to find than a car.

but, honestly, never do business or money shit with your friends to begin with. Maybe give them a gift if they're having tough times but NEVER ask or expect it to be paid back.

ill consider that thanks user

thanks user, ill consider it.

its more about control i think. money is involved also but mostly seems like a lust for power, although the title is in my name so there isnt anything they can do.

Prosecute the fuck out of him if he has it