Daily Muslim Hate Thread

Daily reminder that Muhammad was a pedophile.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/quora/2013/01/08/why-have-the-islamic-countries-failed-to-develop-even-with-resources-like-oil-while-countries-with-no-resources-like-switzerland-have-flourished/#e1e78c11e31a
twitter.com/Greekcha/status/836154735342280704
youtube.com/watch?v=xHzSBEVbXtM&index=13&list=PLS2IqtSmE6lexmPEm-fs2OkefyDPtfeIC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bye random muslim

Islam is cancer. Muslims create deserts where they live.

Oh wait did I have to refer to this pic for the meme magic to work?

If not x2 died.

I feel patriotic.

All Abrahamic religions are cancer. Christians and Jews are just as bad.

10/10

Oh noes! Another Muslim died!

Big reminder that no amount of islamophobia will insult me and another anons. You are nothing but an attention seeker by posting those stupid and nonsensical images. Dumb franc-cuck

#triggered

Another one bites the dust. Oh the irony.

b-b-b-but muh Christianity built the West

self-murder

>triggered of a shitposting 500-lbs virgin who is unable to create fair discussions and have low comm. skills so he spam-posts hate-spouting images that will somehow "trigger" me.
It's burger day!
The irony of being uncucked?

>Orthodox
>Islam
And the difference is...?

t. Hungarian

I hope Le Pen wins and removes all the mudshits from your country. Godspeed Frenchbro.

delet ths

Delusions of Grandeur

kekd

>Bogdanovs

Fuck, Ameribro, we don't even talk about them. That's a rabbit hole you really don't want to go down. It's not a red pill, it's a red suppository.

is your flag just the cubs logo? lazy cunt

lets double that number m8

Your flag is the national sign of shitposting...

JUST

Muslim will never amount to anything and take the civilisation back to the dark ages if left alive

forbes.com/sites/quora/2013/01/08/why-have-the-islamic-countries-failed-to-develop-even-with-resources-like-oil-while-countries-with-no-resources-like-switzerland-have-flourished/#e1e78c11e31a

Another one bites the dust HEY HEY
Another one bites the dust

wait, who? can you give me a quick rundown on these guys

yeah because i put in the hard yards. what the fuck have you done

Sup Forums and islam are similar in almost everyway

>9 likes.

m8. My sides just drove me to an atm and made me take out all my money at gun point.

Space is haram in Islam

I don't know what to say.

Says that civilisation who's 88% of it's "people" have no access to LOO's.
I did nothing. I feel grateful that i'm not called a shitposter or an "AUH-SSIE"

Is it possible to learn this meme?

It's around 60 per cent now, remind me which part of the desert is your country In?

Hahah same here familia

I trust you not to warn your brothers in sandville

Okay, so.

They currently work for an illuminati grand master who lives in a literal fortress in the middle of the fucking sea, who wishes to institute a global gold standard. This guy also employs two midget manservants who get their jollies torturing tourists with scorpions and spiders and shit, as well as two twins who are the only known surviving descendants of French royalty, one of whom is building him a private army and the other runs his private prisons. The Bogdanovs are basically running a private space program out of this fort, as well as other scientific research using live tourists as their test subjects.

You do not want to fuck with these guys. Just forget you've ever heard of them.

not from a redditor

The Great Sahara, still better than Poo-bay.
I can see Mr. Burgerson has finally reached Rank 3 in Professional and Autistic Shitposting

So you are a black muzzie that just sad

Oh mashallah brother. Why do you post here? We run them over, we kill them by large numbers, we have huge Muslim population in Europe. So why bother? What do they do in return? They shitpost on a Taiwanese coffee discussion forum pictures. That's really sad!

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs

>In contact with aliens

>Possess psychic-like abilities

>Control france with an iron but fair fist

>Own castles & banks globally

>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)

>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth

>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies

>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51

>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world

>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now

>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?

>They learned fluent French in under a week

>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society

>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

B-but muh day of the rope!

>pic

This is probably accurate though.

Holy fucking shit

>used to work in a restaurant
>Whenever we got a muzzie I'd make sure to rub my gloves in the bacon grease before preparing their food

S-soon.. I s-swear

Mosques are military outposts

I'm a Western Tunisian (Kind of white). And white that you'll ever be in your lifetime. Stay mad Pajeet.
Still trying?

Ten commandment, one man and one woman with children model of a family, and abstaining from deadly sins are the direction for high advanced civilization.
To advanced for most mankind today, and of course to advanced for mankind 2000 years ago.

Islam is about killing, pillaging and raping.
Unsustainable and devours everything around it and inside it.

+1

I don't think this works unless they know they're eating pork. Might be wrong though.

I can do this all day

it's actually pretty cruel too

>Tfw Sup Forumscucks unironically believe a muslim dies when they reply to this thread

i seriously pity all of you

disgusting fat white NEETs

white race will go extinct and you cant do shit about it other than shitposting on an anime imageboards site

have fun whitey's

your time is over and we will conquer you from
the inside out

we already claimed france and sweden and germany
e
soon all white controlled countries will bow down

better convert now infidels

this triggers the tunac

thirsty tunac?

D

E

U

You cut dicks have been trying since the inception of Islam keep trying and die like scum

S

I wonder who could be behind this thread...

Nice !

nice larping

V

Ha

U

Why not go for two a post?

L

T

S

Threadly reminder there are more than 4000 REPORTED cases of sexual abuse by the catholic clergy in Australia. Burn in hell christcucks cunts

> PEOPLE actually believe this? or is this one of those ironically unironic things going on.

hahaha seriously this my side's

>posts a picture of a Syrian killing two goatfuckers

You had nothing to do with this

trying to get some support from White neets pooinlooer ?

too bad they still hate you , self hating fucking bastard

you wont fit in no matter what

indians deserve nothing but death

Go kill your self cow worshiping dothead pajeet poo in loo

White Tunisia

And that's 10 mudshits removed from existance

EUROPA WILL NOT FALL

the thing is, people all know those countries are white, and once you all chimp out on a large enough scale, you'll all be killed or driven from the land, and theres nothing you can do about it ahmed, 1 white person is worth 100 dunecoons militarily, you may have quantity but we have quality and quality always wins out.

Thank god

> claims he cant be insulted
> posts a butthurt comment

Kek do you think I hate Islam to fit it?
Awwww my ancestors killed hundreds you and I plan to do the same some day

twitter.com/Greekcha/status/836154735342280704

i feel you bro

>claims to own germany, france and sweden already
>is jordan
>1/8th of jordan population now consists of syrian refugees.
>islamists hate you

not even the sandniggers like you. go home

cuckhammed BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=xHzSBEVbXtM&index=13&list=PLS2IqtSmE6lexmPEm-fs2OkefyDPtfeIC