JUST fuck my oscars up

> Makes fun of Trump
> Biggest award of the night is an embarrassing awkward mess
> No one laughs at his Steve Harvey reference (which was also keks work)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AfpSMwMJqgM
qz.com/918576/how-the-academy-overcame-oscarssowhite-at-least-for-this-year/
oscars.org/news/academy-takes-historic-action-increase-diversity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=AfpSMwMJqgM

is the fakest shit ive ever seen

This

Both of those fucking movies were/are awful.

Why would they fake this? Faux controversy hoping it speaks interest in the award show next year?

they're all horrible actors and horrible at acting like this wasn't fake

Definitely they picked moonlight because there were some niggers to equalize the oscars, fucking incredible

The Best Movie was a carefully scripted Psyop to subconsciously broadcast the message;

> Take away from undeserving whites to give back to the rightful black owners.

If he hates Trump why did he invite him to his show and basically mess around with him the entire time

because he is a fucking liberal faggot

that ancient bitch in the white dress would get the D

Are women retarded?

all this cocksucking and faggotry, holy shit. movies were a mistake.

What's not a Psyop? Is oxygen?

Honestly if the jews are thinking that many steps ahead we might be in trouble. Right now I'm just gonna assume its a fuck up.

But then again, how fucking hard is it to give them the correct envelope? There are two white people whose only job is to make sure they have the right envelope. If it is a fuck up, it is such a massive fuck up it defies common sense.

>Kimmel was born in Brooklyn, New York, and grew up in the neighborhood of Mill Basin the eldest of three children of Joan (née Iacono), a homemaker, and James John Kimmel, an IBM executive.
He is, and was raised, Catholic, and as a child served as an altar server. Kimmel's mother is of Italian ancestry; two of his paternal great-great-grandparents were German emigrants, and his family's surname was "Kümmel" several generations back.

He's not a fucking kike.
Why does he act like one then?

Are there no rules anymore?

The oscars is scripted bullshit.
YOU ARE WATCHING A ROOM FULL OF ACTORS AND COMEDIANS. 90% of everything you see is scripted. They planned this they just didn't tell EVERYBODY to make it look like it was spontaneous. Most oscars go to Jews but you never see anybody saying #OscarsSoJewish

>implying oxygen isn't a psyop

>beatty realizes something isn't right
>shows it to faye
>she just blurts it out and vanishes leaving beatty holding the smoking gun

catholic italians dont fall very far from the tree of abraham, especially ones from new york city that probably grew up around tons of jews

steve harvey is a black man that made an unfortunate mistake, and a straight white male made fun of him

Lmao, ratings are in the dump as well, worse than last year haha

All the news outlets are blaming it on cis straight white male Beatty. God I hate the media so much.

>He's not a fucking kike.
Why does he act like one then?
He married an uberkike.

Interesting, I always thought that kind of Italian stereotype was a Jersey thing.

The more you know I guess...

Fake awards given to fake people
Fake news

You saying Curse?

He worked with Ben Stein.

"muh most black oscar winners in history"

After being criticised for not being diverse enough the academy awards have once again shown their true colours. It doesn't matter if a film or actor had a genuinely good performance. If it doesn't fit the narrative, it won't win anything major. Simple as that.

Just like when they tore into Jenna Bush for that golden globes slip up. Fuck them, anyone with a brain can see what their game is.

not sure if i could actually give less of a fuck

not to mention all of the black people and self-hating white people crying over some joke about the difficulty of pronouncing foreign names

Anyone think it was a bit rude how that producer guy ripped the card out of Warren Beatty's hands?

This card is written so plainly a child couldn't missread it.
>Top of the card
>Name of film
>Bottom
>Award Name
That old fart looks at the cad forever then shows it to the woman. How did neither of them look at the bottom to make sure it said best picture?

This feels soooo planed in advance. I'm Black and I would rather have the lame kike musical get best picture than a movie about gay niggers.
Too bad in a few hours the web will be filled with articles talking about this historical moment in jew history when the gay nigger movie stuck it to the white man and his evil racist ways.

This is worse than the super bowl.

This makes me want to watch "The Artist" That seemed like a better movie anyway.

Forgot pic

"Watch how an award nearly got handed away from the diverse film but justice prevailed" this little episode confirms the idea that media hss become nothing more than propaganda. If people watch and eat this rampantly fucking obvious set up and think its genuine, after the steve harvey one then jesus christ..

So what was the actual misread? Was La La Land awarded for something else and they got the cards mixed up?

We are all know why this happened.
This diversity supporter feminist cuck niggers can not do anything well.
Last year they were saying #oscarsowhite and this year academy has changed their voters and voting system.
From this year the academy awards has been dead.
They changed all the real artists with niggers, feminists, liberal cunts.
Do not wait anything from them.
They fucked this up too.
They are disgusting.
Trump should fuck this guys up and show them how the fuckin things work.
All of my heart is with you guys. Work harder for this ideal and show them show them the real culture, real humanity, real civilization.

qz.com/918576/how-the-academy-overcame-oscarssowhite-at-least-for-this-year/
oscars.org/news/academy-takes-historic-action-increase-diversity

The card was for best actress, beatty realized something wasn't right, you can see him looking forn a different card, he then showednthe woman to be like what should we do, and she just blurted out the lala land

I know it's not nice to say but I think women might not be that smart.

Hmmm a movie about a gay black person? Gotta make this shit win or we'll literally be Hitler

Thanks Jewlywood

>Jew
>Jewelry

i am enlightened

>Gentile
a person who is not Jewish

>Gentleman

Cool.

Blacks weren't overrepresented enough in the Oscars last year, so they had to fix it :^)

They just never learn how to fake properly.
70 years and they still screw up.

It's honestly absurd how fake it was.

>we lost, by the way hehehe
JUST
lol I've never witnessed such a JUST

fucking retard, it was because it said EMMA STONE LA LA LAND that he didn't say anything

faye just blurted out la la land and disregarded the EMMA STONE part on a card that is supposed to be for BEST PICTURE

stop seeing everything as a conspiracy, Sup Forums has poisoned your mind

the only good oscar speech was marlon brandos, probably the only time a native was ever inside the oscars

You know when you think about it all the mafuggin bix nood honky ass ma fuckka gibs us an award sheeeeit is all directed towards a bunch of leftie hollywood jews. So really we win either way. Niggers lose and chimp out, or (((they))) don't win an award for their shitty movies.

>no EMMA STONE
>no LA LA LAND

JUSTTTTTTTTTTTT

I love how Based Beatty threw her under the bus. Damn russians, switched the envelope so this is all everyone will be talking about.

Trump tweet tearing the ass off of Kimmel and every one of these ass sniffers - imminent.

I fucking love this timeline.

Awarding propaganda movies, creating a buzz so they get watched by more people.

You are also under a lot of pressure in situations like that so she may have just decided to roll with it not thinking.

Dated Sarah Silverman

Why do you fags care so much about this kike propaganda shit?Just stick do touching yourselves watching traps

It was it a PsyOp to educate the world that the most relatable black characters in Hollywood are gay drug dealers just out of prison and being shitty parents

The envelope clearly said "best actress". Beatty and the producers are just fucking stupid.