South Carolina teen pleads guilty to armed robbery at kid's birthday party

A South Carolina teen has pleaded guilty to armed robbery at a child’s birthday party and was sentenced to 5 years maximum in prison.

Rufus Gates, 17, along with another man who was already sentenced to 10 years in prison, stormed into a room at the Santee’s Delta Motel in December of 2015 where four kids and two adults were having a birthday party. Both men were armed with guns.

Gates and the other man, Lamar Outlaw, forced the kids and adults into a corner and demanded money from one man.

fox5atlanta.com/news/237741363-story

they call him Blax Headroom, because he has a lot of empty space inside his skull

Why is it always a nigger?
I like to think that there are some good blacks out there but it gets harder and harder every day.

JUST

>tfw to intelligent for law and order

>Lamar Outlaw
You can't make this shit up.

>a room at the Santee’s Delta Motel in December of 2015 where four kids and two adults were having a birthday party

Wait what

>Gates and the other man, Lamar Outlaw, forced the kids and adults into a corner and demanded money from one man
>and demanded money from one man
>mfw picturing a bunch of nogs forcing a bunch of people in a corner just by only rob that one guy

*just to rob

If this was in australia it would be a Sudenese APex gang member. He'd recieve a four month sentence and be out in two on grounds of 'good behaviour', despite getting in fights while incarcerated. He'd then commit more violent crimes immediately upon his release and be back within a month, with another light sentence.

Rufus Gates, 17, along with another man who was already sentenced to 10 years in prison, stormed into a room at the Santee’s Delta Motel in December of 2015 where four kids and two adults were having a birthday party. Both men were armed with guns.
>2015
>this article was POSTED:FEB 23 2017 06:08PM EST
Hmm...
There's something odd about this article.

>Lamar Outlaw
>tfw too intelligent to follow the law

>tfw too intelligent to fit in skull

I have this overwhelming urge to dig in there with my fingers. How abnormal is this?

>nicknamed 'Prune Head'
>cutis verticis gyrata

Sup Forums doesn't want a black person to become the face of the hot new meme
>tfw to intelligent for ethnonationalism

Kek

>tfw to intelligent to rob anything other than a birthday party

mugshots.com

Have fun, Sup Forums

>Lamar Outlaw

you cant make this shit up

Lower intelligence and genetic pre-dispositon to violence and general primitive behaviour

>Richard Benis
>Dick Benis

My fucking sides

He has the brain worms.

>brainlet_nigger.jpeg