Transgender teenage wrestler Mack Beggs wins Texas girls title

High school wrestler Mack Beggs, a teenager who is transitioning from female to male, won his 110lb weight class in the Texas girl’s state championship on Saturday, according to media reports.

Beggs, 17, and many of his opponents want him to wrestle against boys, but the transgender boy wrestled in the Texas championship for girls because of state sport regulations, which require athletes to compete according to birth gender.
Suddenly liberals aren't so liberal anymore!

Other urls found in this thread:

tennisnow.com/News/2016/September/Williams-Sisters-Drug-Records-Leaked,-WADA-Confir.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He should have to wrestle other trannies to be fair

Schizophrenic Girl On Steroids Wins Girls Title

that ref's face, feels bad man

we need to meme it up in real life

>put on wig
>identify as a woman
>win
>praise gender inclusiveness in speech
>throw useless trophy in trash and walk off stage

This shouldn't be a gender issue. People taking drugs with clear performance enhancing effects should be barred from competition, even if there's a legitimate therapeutic purpose. Otherwise you get situations like this:

tennisnow.com/News/2016/September/Williams-Sisters-Drug-Records-Leaked,-WADA-Confir.aspx

>girl on test
>competes against girls not on test
enough im goin in

>Mack Beggs

its almost like she was asking for it

well i cant hate at least its not some ugly dude in drag claiming they are a woman its a chick that activated life hardmode. I mean all men ask from women is to stay in shape and if she is a wrestler she had that in the bag all she needed was a decent man and she could live the dream of a stay at home woman.

>transitioning from female
>won his 110lb weight class in the Texas girl’s state championship on Saturday
>his
>girls

Fucking leftists should be killed.

Why won't she fight men if she's one of the guys then?

Praise KEK to burn these demons

That Andy Kauffman intergender trolling act is now actually happening

>his smile and optimism, gone

there is wisdom here

Oh no!! Not the 110 lb division!!!

Did you even read OP?
>Beggs,... want him to wrestle against boys
>Texas ghey ... which require athletes to compete according to birth gender.

I understand the rule about competing under your birth gender because otherwise guys would just win the girls' titles. They can't allow someone juicing though. This is what happens when you try to compromise with leftists.

Has anyone shopped the hair onto the ref yet? Does someone have the skill to make him look like pic related?

And?

if you don't fit in any fucking gender role, not by society or yourself, you should really be killed and buried in a shallow grave.

Been done.

>this fucking thread again

It's conservative laws that make "him" fight the other girls, dumbfuck. The law states that the gender on their birth certificate dictates which gender they compete against. The leftists are the ones in full support of "him" competing in the boy's league.

But according to them, Mack fits the female gender role?

Not even into any of that shit, but if they claim that gender dysmorphia is a thing, why not let /fit/ legally buy their roids to deal with their body dysmorphia? They'll give that shit to little girls before they'll give it to grown men. Might as well let the kids smoke and drink too.

fpbp

>They'll give that shit to little girls before they'll give it to grown men
You literally have an organ that produces it
And anyways if its low enough, the doctor *will* prescribe it, which is probably a lot easier than than transhit

I apologize, did not read the article, saw the tl;dr and it pissed me off.

Why are we letting this happen

Was left or right it's original gender?

>how do tattoos work

Oh, right...

Another female to "male", this one with a degenerate fetish

I've met two female to male niggers and I gotta say I have nothing against them

>wreck some women
>get prize
i'm not even mad 2bh

We have genetics that are made to have more of it. The point is that little kids don't know shit about gender. Pic related, every high school yearbook pic in the future.

>Suddenly liberals aren't so liberal anymore!

Dude what? How are liberals supporting a trans athlete at all un-liberal? It's like the most liberal thing they can do.

>in the near future there will be thousands of fat, unmarried, middle-aged men with vaginas

What a creepy world we live in.

The little trans faggot went undefeated too lol