BRITAIN ENDS FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT IN MARCH

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/26/theresa-may-poised-announce-end-free-movement-new-eu-migrants/

Your move, krautcucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.pro-linkglobal.com/immigration-alerts/united-kingdom-numerous-changes-coming-in-the-uk-through-april-2017
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-poland-idUKKBN166120
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

With any luck UKIP MEPs will lose their funding that day.

Germany btfo

WE WILL DEFEND OUR ISLAND WHATEVER THE COSTS MAY BE! WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER!

no not until we have offically left

ukip will be there to take the piss at the eu and give nuclear bantz

Leave Germany alone.

My loving people

we have been persuaded by some that are careful of our safety to take heed how we commit ourself to armed multitudes for fear of treachery; but I assure you, I do not desire to live to distrust my faithful and loving people. Let tyrants fear. I have always so behaved myself that, under God, I have placed my chiefest strength and safe guard in the loyal hearts and good will of my subjects, and therefore I am come amongst you, as you see, at this time, not for my recreation and disport, but being resolved, in the midst and heat of the battle, to live or die amongst you all, to lay down my life for my God and for my kingdom and for my people, my honour, and my blood, even in the dust. I know I have the body of a weak and feeble woman, but I have the heart and stomach of a king, and a king of England too, and think foul scorn that Parma or Spain, or any prince of Europe should dare to invade the borders of my realm; the which, rather than any dishonour shall grow by me, I myself will take up arms, I myself will be your general, judge, and rewarder of every one of your virtues in the field. I know, already for your forwardness, you have deserved rewards and crowns; and we do assure you, in the word of a prince, they shall be duly paid you. In the meantime my lieutenant-general shall be in my stead, than whom never prince commanded a more noble or worthy subject, not doubting but by your obedience to my general, by your concord in the camp, and your valour in the field, we shall shortly have a famous victory over those enemies of my God, of my kingdom, and of my people.

>UK withdraws from agrrements to absorb rapefugges
>Germany gives EU passports to millions of rapefugees
>rapefugees (((legally))) spread into other countries
>Theresa May plays 12D underwater Cluedo on Germany
>Germany implodes under weight of rapefugees it cant send out to other countries - as was always the plan.

If May pulls this off, the rest of the union will do exactly the same. Nobody wants these rapefugees. Even Germany doesnt want them. The whole plan was bring them then give them passports to travel anywhere. This is why Brexit won.

Lol what a joke. Britfags are in same shit like frogs or swedistan. Keep on dreaming paki paki

Faggot dont you see the boats from Africa everyday with gibs?

they are coming to rape your woman and children
Enjoy!

They will. In your country they are already raping them atm. Btw thanks for wwii

Basest Oldest Ally does it again.

Fuck, I wanted to visit as a tourist, check Brit pubs and so on without having to update my passport. Oh well, I'll live.

You want immigration but not from the third world and rather Europe.

Now you turned it completely around.

Churchill was a zionist pedo that caused the break up of the empire, fuck him he's a cunt

>Unfinished Philippines flag trying to convince itself that it's in a better place than Britain

Enjoy your Schengen czuck.

He was also willing to stand up to Islam, unlike any of our leaders today

You're probably just some edgy teenager who worships Hitler and fell for the storm front "Hitler is a god" propaganda

And the colonies were costing us too much money they had to be released

This man destroyed the British Empire and was a Jewish puppet. Nice.

less white people, brexit was a mistake rip

K now come save Cuckanada, your colonies are hurting :,(

>Poland is green

DELET

She still has to deal with the House of Lords first. Send in Are Nige to deal with them. All of them!

Once aunty Merkel gives out passports to all the rapefugees they'll want to come over here

>OLD NEWS

blog.pro-linkglobal.com/immigration-alerts/united-kingdom-numerous-changes-coming-in-the-uk-through-april-2017

Come on Sup Forums, gets some better sources goys.

He defended his country almost as good as our Holy Emperor Nikolai. Lel.

GO HOME POLISH SCUM

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-poland-idUKKBN166120

Who cares. Britain is a dying, demoralized country that will have a civil war like the entire West

I ain't got a opinion on Poland, sucks being that irrelevant.

Keep the hate though, makes me stronger.

Not gonna lie, former British colony here. This is fucking hilarious watching the empire crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Thatcher get the Falkland Islands.

>Muslim mayor in London
>calls the continent fucked

How are those Asian raping trials working out?

don't be so sure morawiecki is well known for his optimism. Last year he predict that in IV quarter of 2016 GDP growth will be something around 3,5 to 3,8%, it was 2,5%. Also people who would likely go back are high skilled/educated workers who can easily find well paid job in poland, the rest would have to compete with ukrainians on the 2 euro per hour market and i belive they will stay in GB

Damn right.

Isn't that too little too late? You're already swarming ith filthy muslims.

[autistic screeching] NOOOOOOOO!!! [/autistic screeching]
There goes my chance of a new career.

>practically a non-country
Jog on you discount Frenchman