More Nukes or Less Nukes?

More Nukes or Less Nukes?

Less.

Japan behaves like it desperately wants a bunch. I don't mind.

Less.
A good gun is all a man needs.

wait? I thought Russia currently has the big stick when it comes to stockpiles go?

have a nuclear war
or what? are you faggots?

More. We don't have enough to cause nuclear winter when detonating for max blast effects.

I am not Russia.
As far as I'm concerned we need a couple of doomsday devices with power around a few teratons of TNT.
Regular megaton nukes are useless: they can be intercepted and they won't do crap to a killer asteroid. A good teraton nuke can be detonated anywhere to fuck up the humanity without any hope. It also can divert an asteroid.

More, because fuck this world

go away jew

>More. We don't have enough to cause nuclear winter when detonating for max blast effects.
It's still order of magnitude more than Mt. Krakatoa eruption which led to global cooling for a couple of years. And it was only one mountain, imagine nukes going off at all major cities, industries and power plants?

where do you get pipboy?

so wait? If WW3 were to happen and all the nukes that were land basted fired. Would the boomer subs survive to usher in a 2nd round?

you can get one at mick and Ralph's

Is there a need for second round? After nuclear holocaust humanity will degrade to 10-100mln sick people trying to get food. All of those will be in nigrostan and australia. Who the fuck would bomb australia?

SHUT UP YOU UNKILLABLE BASTARD! THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I STARTED MODDING JUST TO HAVE YOU GUTTED AND KILLED!

idk you tell me why the falling tree pandas need to get nuked? Also im pretty sure the POTUS and most of submarines force would still be alive after.

The Chinese.
Australia will be seen as a powerful western monster that is with in easy reach of them.

Pimp-boy 1 Billion tho

More nukes or fewer nukes

Im 50/50 on it

Nukes are so 20th century. Cold fusion bombs are the wave of the future and 21st century technology.

>200 nukes most of which are targeted at much hated japs
Nah, I think they'll be fine. At least kiwis will be.

I don't care. I've played over 500 hours and got sick and tired of this little crier brat.

Most of nukes ARE fusion.

>COLD fusion
Whoops. Sorry, I thought you were sane.

get out.

Im not so sure most nukes are H-bombs.... after all they are heaver and require more materials to build

>. fusion

Fission-Fusion bombs...

Fuck, for a moment I forgot that I'm at Sup Forums, a place for retard autists who are completely disconnected from reality.
Go fuck your Lyra plushie, maybe an orgasm will clear your mind enough for you to try and comprehend science.

They are not heavier since the yield is orders of magnitude bigger.
If we're talking strategic ICBMs - they are mostly around 100-1000kt yield which is fusion level. Small yield bombs (tactical etc) are fission.

D'accord. We cannot into pure fusion bombs.

ah... there is pretty big difference between the two. H-bombs are fusion based devices that require an external fuel source and yields megaton +. A-Bomb is of course the good ol'fashion plutonium fission device that only reaches the mid kilotons

MORE NUKES LESS SPOOKS
MORE NUKES LESS GOOKS
MORE BOMBS LESS NONGS
MORE BOMBS LESS KONGS
MORE BANGS LESS KANGS

AS OUR WAR CHEST GROWS, SO SHRINKS THE SHIFTY NOSE

>And as the windshield melts
>My tears evaporate
>Leaving only charcoal to defend.
>Finally I understand the feelings of the few.
>Ashes and diamonds
>Foe and friend
>We were all equal in the end.

It is necessary for when the alien invaded.

We already have enough nukes to end shit forever why do we need more? Maybe updating our delivery systems and researching new and improved missile defense systems might make sense. It won't matter who has more if it comes down to launch time. The minute one nuke gets launched everyone on earth with nukes is going to hit the button then it's game over.