Gun control doesn't wo-

>Gun control doesn't wo-

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/interactive/2016/gun-city/day1.html
brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/lionel-patea-pleads-guilty-to-murdering-partner-tara-brown-20170227-gulyuj.html
brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/lionel-patea-sentenced-to-life-for-murder-of-tara-brown-20170227-gumfgs.html
melbourneinstitute.com/downloads/working_paper_series/wp2008n17.pdf
firearmownersunited.com/2017/01/26/george-soros-employee-wins-order-of-australia-for-gun-control/
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/04/04/australian-motorcycle-gang-diy-firearms-surface/
liveleak.com/view?i=baa_1235693928
abc.net.au/news/2016-12-04/statistics-raise-questions-about-calls-to-deport-youth-offenders/8087410
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Australia doesn't have a 13% nigger population and is like 90% white.

it doesn't, there are guns everywhere.

Hasn't worked there. It's still fucked up.

what are the gangland murders

cunts running around with sawn off blasting peoples heads off in their car

To be fair we did use guns to help 'pacify' the native Abos when we moved in. They seem to be fine with it though, no problem aye.

Also full

>theage.com.au/interactive/2016/gun-city/day1.html
Lol wut

It doesn't.

brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/lionel-patea-pleads-guilty-to-murdering-partner-tara-brown-20170227-gulyuj.html

The gun is not the problem.

Farmers and country men can own rifles.

Thats about it.

brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/lionel-patea-sentenced-to-life-for-murder-of-tara-brown-20170227-gumfgs.html

>dubbs doesn't wo-

Good thing Australia banned guns. Otherwise, homicide rates would be through the roof!

boom

I own 2 rifles and nearly have my sponsorship to get my own pistol.

Why'd you stop your statement? it is true.

Just cause you dont hear about it doesnt mean it doesnt happen, on top of that our population is way smaller so you scale it to size and we still have a fair few shootings.

On top of that tons of people still have guns from before they were massively restricted, work with a guy who basically did what Mericans did when gun restrictions were being enforced, He just bought a shit ton of guns and ammo.

honestly want to support Labour but they going to let in the filthy shitskins.

One nation here we come.

lmao get some fucking perspective you clown, gangland murders is like the average day in a city of the USA

the thread is about gun control you fuckhead

it doesn't work, that was my point

How much of a cunt is it to get a license these days?

good example.
people in australia act like 8 year olds because they are never afraid of being shot, even by police.
(of course illegal guns are everywhere here, but that fact is well hidden).

it doesn't gun crime has gone up the last few years and we had no substantial drop in gun in 1997 you could identify to the banning or semi automatics you blathering retard

No.

melbourneinstitute.com/downloads/working_paper_series/wp2008n17.pdf

But I have three guns.

moving to queensland soon from victoria, any tips for getting one?

Yeah and now we have Apex Gang niggers running through Melbourne because nothing can stop them

Sports stores are literally running out of baseball bats because people can't actually buy anything specifically made for home defence

I dream for the day i can conceal carry

So happy i dont live in Melbourne or Sydney. Fucking breeding ground for scum and weakness.

Glad you linked it before I did.

Gun Control is more about control than the guns. What the 96 laws did was almost kill off our shooting and firearm culture and change the public's perception of firearms to a negative one. The draft legislation was literally drawn up in 1991, they were just waiting for the right excuse to enact it.

Funnily enough, the leading gun control lobby group in Australia is also funded by George Soros...

firearmownersunited.com/2017/01/26/george-soros-employee-wins-order-of-australia-for-gun-control/

Have you seen west Sydney nobody gives a shit about gun laws they just get drunk and kings punch someone.

It's the reason we lost

>triggered

>Funnily enough, the leading gun control lobby group in Australia is also funded by George Soros...
I fucking hate it when the memes turn out to be true. Now what are our thoughts on Port Arthur? Was it a setup or did our retard marksman-savant just decided he'd kill all those people for no reason?

if an abo breaks into my house he is gonna get an arrow between the eyes

literally this

We won round 2

>Australia is the posterboy for hippy rhetoric

She's dripping wet just looking at him

vote labor goyim

It actually doesn't

Some cunt in a pub near me got arrested yesterday for having 11 illegal firearms in the boot of his car and was just cold selling them to randoms in the pub.

Only one of them was a manual action firearm too.

I think that they most likely fucked up the investigation

The events don't add up in my mind, however whilst there is a 30 year embargo on anything relating to the case, and Bryant is kept in solitary confinement, the /x/ tier conspiracies abound.

It was interesting to see that the long held rumour that the legislation was pre written turned out to be correct though.

I would say come to America but were full.

How lethal can a trained archer with a compound bow be compared to a shooter?

We will never find out the truth.

All I need to reinforce my feelings on that it's bullshit is that most military, ex military or cops will tell you the official account is bullshit

15% of the population of australia arnt aspiring rappers.

Gun control works when you can't control a gun
Remember all those fallen in the Emu war?

Australians are such pussies, can't even handle a simple Louis gun, you don't have gun control, you just don't use them because your pussy little arms can't handle it.

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/04/04/australian-motorcycle-gang-diy-firearms-surface/

Didn't work, actually increased violent crime.
There's another AIC graph that shows the rates back to 1993 and they were all decreasing before 96 and then Howard fucked it up. Worse still he brags about how much of a success his policy is when it saw homeowners defenseless against criminals, even though he must be aware of the statistics. Also "mass murder" has been redefined twice now I think, so the no mass murders meme is full of shit and as mass murders account for virtually none (less than 1% in the US for example) of homicides it's a useless emotional argument. You'd rather have 10 mass shootings and 100 deaths than no mass shootings and 1,000.

Milkcum Prepbull is the best goy.

Bill Shorten will also never be PM

Descendants of 50,000 English convicts that were dumped off on an island don't need the same gun laws, hmmmmm

The worst part of the NFA by far was the impact on homeowners and increased robbery rates, murder not affected much but slightly went up after NFA.

>shoot a guy with a bow whose breaking into your house
>every court in Australia will say you had used excessive force in stopping a criminal who was "just there to steal your stuff"

Serious. Our law gives criminals more protection if they choose to break into your place.

Even if they had like a crude pipe shotgun on them at the time, you will always use "excessive force" by doing anything but punching them

Murder rates btw

Yeah, like a gun free city.

It's really sad all this data exists and our government puts their fingers in their ears and pretends they are doing the right thing for our country

Guns aren't the problem, blacks are.

And yet, somehow we don't shot &/or kill each other like the yanks do. What are they doing wrong?

Another aspect that is conveniently ignored by most researchers is the fact that during the 10 years or so preceding 96, there was an economic recession. Naturally this didn't suit the narrative, so this and other societal factors are ignored.

The Adler debacle was what made me realise that the mainstream media in Australia is literally a joke, even the supposedly neutral ABC.

It certainly doesn't help.

LOL YOU WANT A GUN/TASER/PEPPER SPRAY/BULLDOG KEYCHAN TO DEFEND YOURSELF WHAT A FUCKING WUSS.

t. Average Australian

Classic enrichment video:

liveleak.com/view?i=baa_1235693928

Australians are not yet able to foresee potential threats. They are used to living in a high-trust society. So they think the worst thing that could happen to them is a single drunk guy challenges them to fist fight while his drunk friends do not even take the opportunity to attack him from the back and then help kick him while he is on the ground.
I'm not sure why but it doesn't even occur to them that their sisters, girlfriends, mothers etc. would not be able to just fight that drunk guy even if that is all there was to be worried about.

Probably the licensing aspect, rather than all of the other stupid rules around firearms in this country.

Also we don't have an entrenched gang culture and endemic poverty / 300 million people.

If you take out niggers the USA's stats become about the same as most European countries. And if you count only niggers the stats are about the same as West Africa, where their niggers are from.

thank fuck apex is giving melbourne what they really wanted. Cultural enrichment

Tell me about it mate.

Last year, I was walking to my car from uni and there were three scummy little shits trying to break into it, gave them a lecture on the history of pain with my Engineering Structures book.

Was most pleasing.

Yeah Howard and the genuine fake news (i.e. John Oliver's Daily Show piece on the NFA) gloating over this tyrannical legislation in light of publically available statistics is utterly fucked. One of the only reasons I'm a republican is in the hopes that we get a Bill of Rights to prevent shit like this, but if we keep electing the cunts in Canberra it would just get trampled on like the American one is today

finally a woke australian, want to start a political party with me?

Its honestly the niggers, we brought some Somali's into Melbourne, they are over 10000% overrepresented in aggravated robbery.
Source: abc.net.au/news/2016-12-04/statistics-raise-questions-about-calls-to-deport-youth-offenders/8087410

you're just lucky that your niggers aren't even smart enough to use a gun

Anyone here can own a gun with a little patience. Literally the hardest part is installing a safe and getting it approved (which is really, buy one and bolt it in). The rest is submitting paperwork and waiting. It's not hard, just enough of a deterrence that the average idiot believes it's hard and spouts shit like "Only farmers can have guns".
I had 10 guns within a year of turning 18 completely legally without being a member of any clubs and I don't live on a farm.

Depends on what state you're in.

Listen to The Convict Report on TRS Radio and participate in Dingo Twitter and maybe we will end up knowing each other.

Somalis are slightly better than Sudanese in regards to violent crime.

>trained shooter

are you referring to the hypothetical abo that will break into my house?

>live in australia
>get beaten into a coma with a tire iron by a violent meth addict criminal on bail
>just as your family is turning off your life support he is celebrating getting out on bail again by partying with his $20k compensation money for breaking his toe on your skull

Guns didn't help us win against the emus.

FYI the guy in the video has permanent brain damage and none of the guys were in custody more than a few months.

Have some land and pests to shoot on said land

We don't have "Castle doctrine"careful dude. If a dude in a black ski mask breaks into your house and you beat them to death for fuck sake don't report it. You will be punished to the fullest extent of the law. The official thing your suppose to is lay down and be beaten & raped to death an wait for police to turn up to file reports.

replace that with indian/asian, we only import the good immigrants

is...is this true? Like I get that you've used a bit of exaggeration but is it true that you're not allowed to defend your house if someone breaks in?

see video:

You aren't allowed to carry a weapon for self-defense even in your own home so you have to be able to make the case that whatever tool you use was there for another reason.

You are permitted to use a weapon equivalent to what your attacker has so any tool used against an unarmed man may get you into big trouble.

>A FUCKING ISLAND

>1 post by this ID.
Every fucking time. Do they even ban obvious shill slide threads? Or are they too busy deleting "NOT POLITICS" threads?

>chinks just walk past like nothings happening
D E P OR T
E
P
O
R
T

that has to be some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard. How do they even justify that nonsense?

Chink has no duty to get his brain bashed in while his Mrs. gets raped because white people were dumb enough to let niggers in, to be fair.

>one attack somehow means anything

we are literally deporting niggers back to africa lmao

>implying human rights lawyers won't try to delay this process because feelings.

They won't be removed anytime soon. I have a feeling that they'll be back too.

It's typical Asian behaviour, honestly.

What are the pro-gun parties in Australia?

How popular are they?

We'll never deport all of the niggers for violent crime and as long as we have them they will create more violent criminals. They will be a permanent underclass.

Also as they start getting their citizenships their numbers will quietly boom as more benefits become available to them.
We will never deport them for being stupid and having stupid, violent children.

Just kill him and let the abos eat what remains

Plus once they are citizens deportation will be taken off the table completely.

No qanda thread tonight or did I miss it?

It doesn't work if you have a country that can smuggle guns into your country.

Aussieland has the advantage of being a island

That graph shows firearm homicide rates decreasing after 1999 though.
Whereas in America...

>firearm homicides are the only homicides that matter