Be 15 yo out celebrating with your mom and dad

>be 15 yo out celebrating with your mom and dad
>go to toilet inside the restaurant
>get disappeared

If this was a refuge this is the biggest happening since the Berlin truck enrichment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/amnMq8_UdiE
twitter.com/charles23632/status/836143910149742592
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not only rapefugees crime we want to stop, but there's a simple solution to stop the fickie fickie: deport rapefugees.

>party with refugees in germany
>end up as isis sex slave

Many such cases...

Is this seriously true about refugees though? The only thing they get noticed for is raping and kidnapping people.

why does this bitch look like she has given birth already and is in her 30ies?

The chief probably ran out of meat

That germanic qt3 for you, no wonder Hans like slav girls so much.

>15 yo
>look like 45 yo

would not liberate

>deport

not working, they'll just be back
there must be a... final solution, if you get my drift

She was only 15 years old...

If I was the father I would full brevik in the biggest mosque of my town .

Maybe that way people would listen to reason.

When will you autistic fucks realize the mass-murdering Muslims will convince literally zero people to come to your line of reasoning? It will only make you and your ideas look insane. I'm not saying rational arguments are the most effective propaganda, but I'm absolute positive that killing people en masse will only make the people you are killing look like victims.

You need Saponza

>go to toilet
>get disappeared

!!

I don't care if people agree, that some sjw bullshit right there, we have a problem it needs fixing, cuddle politics ain't gonna solve shit.
They don't need to be understood we shouldn't need public support, what must be done must be done, however unsavory and unpleasant it might be.

Thats literally all that 90% of them do besides eat and shit publicly.

Don't mass murder Muslims then, just rapefugees.

german women deserve to be raped

she pizzagate'd now. Straight into the belly of Moloch. Praise Moloch.

The POO's were right!

I hope she's dead. It's a better option than her growing up to vote left.

Humane deportation is the answer. Also label Islam a death cult and outlaw it. The book calls people to violence, promotes slavery and pedophillia. That is not free expression.

Please be dead.

She probably ran off to go be with her Syrian or African boyfriend because her parents don't approve of him. But it's too late, she is addicted to his huge cock and thick sperm. She wants to get knocked up and bear his seed because she knows it's all she's good for. She's probably cumming as we speak and getting filled up with Muslim seed, and she's ovulating too. When you see her again she'll be in a veil and headscarf and have 4 or 5 kids in tow.

Is this her or rather her mother?

>flag

Wont be hard to find her just find the facebook stream

>15 years old
>looks as old as my mom
Hmm...

Probably a toilet witch

only a refugee would bother kidnapping that fugly hobbit tbqh

>you see, Anil, my son, toilet make peple disappear
>we must shit on street or else we disappear

Loo, not even once

the german youth is so fucked up atm..

now I understand

>she was only FIF TEEN

>be german
>cant poo in loo anymore
india-tier

Muslims just beheaded a German today in Philippines

>mass rapes and murders of whites don't make them look like victims
>hurr, if you kill muzzies, they win
When will you westtards realize that your cucked "victim is always right" mentality does not hold against neoliberal doublethink? Mudrags will always be portrated in a positive way while you will always be wrong, no matter what you do. If you are already branded nazi, may as well act like one

The toilet witches strikes again!

underrated

Reminds me this
youtu.be/amnMq8_UdiE

twitter.com/charles23632/status/836143910149742592

too old

>deport rapefugees

Yurocuck police cant handled the savages.
Hanz the polizei is a nice man and he's used to dealing with Klaus the forklift driver who would turn himself in for thought-rape.

Germany right now is occupied by manpower that can only be dealt with in a large scale war.
Their puny police just isnt enough.

kek based indian

>get disappeared

It's OK guys she just entered the chamber of secrets to fight the basilisk.

>15

Nigga you look 30

Pretty sure it's that fantastic camera work and resolution, but man it looks like his eyes are moving. Like he's still alive.

He is with God now

yabai

Toilet witch got her.

you need to kill them
fire up the ovens
and make Germany great again

WTF?

german girls always look like cosy homebodies even the really hot ones. The only ones who don't have dyed red hair, nose rings and look like they spend too much time at festivals and euroraves

lol, family should torture, interrogate, and murder the owners and some employees of the business until they talk

Fucking crafty toilet witches. If you ever needed an excuse not to use the loo this would be it.

Its not realy big news.
People disapear all the time.

I knew some girl from Norway who had a classmate get raped and killed when they went to Germany.

Anyone else from Norway hear about that or was it bs? Happened before the migrant crisis.

Never ever into a loo!

They have a lot of free time since German taxpayers are paying for their existence

underrated

So she disappeared right? I thougt she got raped by an immigrants, my money is that she got kidnapped by one of them and right now is either sex slave in some german basement or she's already on her way to saudi arabia to be sold as an actuall slave.

she looks 40

we silent hill now

kek

Kek hat deine Mutter dich nie geliebt? :>

Toilets are dangerous, hundreds of people accidentally flush themselves every week.

>if
I guarantee that some shitskin rapefugee is behind this

>deport rapefugees
>deport

Not really shooting for the stars there

Toilet witch

shit happens

fuck off mohammed muhammed.

we both know it was a fucking mudnigger and that poor little girl was raped and murdered.

FK you germany FK you and your fucking clucked outlook on life.

Oh god and she looks so qt

shouldn't have happened. If the jews didn't want to drive the price of labor down she wouldn't have been killed.

I got that reference

> india got it right all along

Fifteen? My God, these girls seem to age so fast today...

smoking meth does that to your face and skin

I cant read the article but Im assuming it was over Karneval, seeing as how she's dressed as a bar slut.

Is it true she was with her parents? I bet she was out drinking alcohol

brother its only partly that.

think of the biggest weapon manufacturers of the world and then think who is being forced to import islam.

then you will see the real plot.

they want to hobble western defense manufacturing by destabilizing their main opponents.

sweden offers nothing as far as cheap labor goes.

however, sweden has very advanced armament manufacturing.

is it a coincidence that the defense ministers of these countries are women?

it is not, they are trying to steal the defense industries of the world.

I dont get it?

is she dead or missing?

this secret should be enough for every able bodied swedish man to gather in militias and push back on their stolen governments.

otherwise your weapons of war will be stolen by the jews and muslims and used against you.

and by jews, i mean international jews. china is run behind the scenes by the bolshevik jews that fled the white mans rebellion of the USSR.

its time to wake up.

>assuming it was over Karneval
Yup. Of course Sup Forums blames the muzzies (quite possible), but it's just as likely that she just bailed on her parents or whoever was with her to get drunk and party. Teenagers "vanish" all the time. And since Karneval is just as much a boozefest as Oktoberfest (and getting drunk at every possible occasion is a "tradition" for that age bracket) you can bet she was drinking alcohol. Wouldn't surprise me if she's at a friends' home right now drinking or sleeping or fucking. And with "friends" I don't necessarily mean some random group of "refugees" who are gangraping her.

MIA

For all we know she's getting drunk somewhere. Today is Rosenmontag, the peak of our Karneval. Everybody is getting drunk as fuck today, using tomorrow to sober up. It's a tradition. With 15 she's not allowed to drink (officially), but it's completely common to start with booze at 13-14, nowadays they pop xtc and snort meth on top of that.

>already missing over 36 hours

keep dreaming bro. this has muzzies written all over it

Did they check the local 5 star hotels? That is where Merkel puts her beloved fugees in 500 euro a night rooms so they can bang the local ladies

I'm never using a toilet again.

t. never went to a party

If we had a million people with the courage & determination as Breivik
There wouldn't be a leftist or muslim problem

The idea that you need to "win people over" is nonsense

Pajeet was right all along.... FUCK

I hope shes OK