Im muslim

Im muslim

Ask me anything

Countryside autism pls die

Do you like pop tarts?

Do you think women should wear hijab?

shut the fuck up spic
what is pop tarts ?

Why aren't you waging holy war against ISIS?

Why haven't you let Israel take over your country?

yes i do

Are you a muslim?

Roasted chicken or roasted lamb?

Mohammed fucked a 9 year old.

Defend this.

Why are you the cancer that is killing Europe?

Is eating swine kosher?

> Trip double trip

Damn son.

why would i ? isis is created by the jews and israel to kill off white people... HOW ? you ask

they make muslim arabs run away into europe , white race almost goes extinct

people like you hate muslims even more

muslims and christians kill eachother

jews profit
pic related

They are a pastry filled with fruit or chocolate. I figured maybe you would want to start killing people and blowing shit up if pop tarts were corrupting Islam like western movies and music do.

Why do you guys rape so much? Genuinely interested.

Why should I worship Allah for creating me when I didn't ask to be created in the first place?

Also, esh loon bzaz immak?

ISIS burned your pilot alive.

You niggers are cucks.

>palestine == trans-jordan
they did.. long ago

roasted chicken
values then were very different

Lets say you buy alcohol and drink it

the next day your government makes it illegal

do you think its okay for them to punish you for doing so ?

back at the time of the prophet that was 100% normal and it was not considered pedophilia
ask the jews

How do you feel about Iran?

So why don't muslims condemn it or some shit related to saying "What he did was a bad boy thing"

Also, what about all the people that believed in different gods and religions for the 1000s of years that predate Islam. Are they trying to imply that all those people that lived for Islam went to hell?

Why do they go to hell when it wasn't their fault that Muhammad wasn't born yet?

If Allah and Islam was the correct path, then wouldn't that have been the first religion ever?

then no i dont like pop tarts
you have mistaken us for indians
my government is a cuck slave for the west

fucking your fucking OP image is not fucking right
I can see the transparent texture

you nigged it up and saved it with the transparent texture visible
if it was properly transparent it would match the boards background (theme) color

fucking redo your image or find a proper transparent image
it is your duty as an anonymous imageboard poster to uphold a certain quality level

>Jordan
Don't worry, we would have guessed. Also, unless you're an Assad-like secular guy, kill yourself at once.

Is it ok for you to kill someone because he doesn't worships Allah?

Why don't you accept, peaceful Israel into your mids? Why all the hate? :(

Do you support the death penalty for leaving Islam?

>my government is a cuck slave for the west
and, this is a bad thing?

> My Government is a cuck slave for the US

That has nothing to do with airstrikes on ISIS... You guys are just fucking pussies.

But you sandniggers are waging holywar at each other for interpreting the teaching differently.
So if ISIS interprets them differently shouldn't you go and correct them and if they don't like it you should kill them?

Oral or anal?

How is it fucking a goat in the ass

When you going to choose other religion ?

What did he mean by this

well he created you and he is your god , you must worship him , you cant just ask to be created

it happened

your mother got raped and you came so you must worship the true god

dislike
what he did is considered bad now

back then it was not bad , it was literally normal

you cant keep bringing up this point over and over again , i explained it to you
i can explain that

people that were born before islam , could have converted to judasim or christianity

these both abrahmic religion were sent by allah with prophets such as jesus and moses

these were right religions until they got edited

if they didnt get edited islam wouldnt have been needed

but for the people who never witnessed a prophet or another religion , those would go to heaven

>dislike
I'm sorry you feel that way my brother. Inshallah our countries will have better relations one day

Uh alright. So is it true that child sex still happens in some of the Muslim world or is it just a meme?

Do u spit or do u swallow ?

fuck off faggot
no
good goyim !
if done publicly yes
yes
yeah sure
fuck off fingolian scum
none

> people that were born before islam , could have converted to judasim or christianity. these both abrahmic religion were sent by allah with prophets such as jesus and moses

Okay now what about the 1000s of years of Polytheistic religions that predate Judaism?

What of the Ancient Egyptians and ancient Mesopotamian civilizations and the millions of people that inhabited the earth over that time period?

Why jordan hates us? While lebanon and Egypt not so much.

You know it's true.

Pretty sure Lebanon still hates you.

Allah is like arab zeus, they were polytheistic and had pantheon... Like true europeans should not worship old testament because YHWH is one of gods of fithty jewish mythology

the people are good though
yeah

but its due to ignorance and autism

like the bazi bach or someshit that happens with pashtoons

Low tier AMAs belong in reddit.

Allah did exist before Islam, but was a female moon goddess in Arabic Polytheistic religions.

Will you be upset if I fuck Allah in his mouth?

Do you drink?

>yes
Why?

Why you so hostile infidel?

you didnt even read his whole post dude your embarrassing yourself

>faggot
>says the guy who unironically worships a pedophile false prophet
This is precious.

it is confirmed by islam that there have been a huge amount of prophets sent by allah

the first one is adam

the last one is muhammad

there is a prophet for every single kind of people and every place on earth

some are just undocumented

like yousef
hello greatest ally

Do you speak soviet?

would you like soviet to be your mother toongue?

Please kill yourself.

How come fellow Arab people are so uncivilized i've never seen more human garbage then Arabs in Europe.

Why is Allah such a cocksucker?

> Uhhh I don't really have a solid logical answer as to what happened to those people that worshiped gods other than Abrahamic single god. Sooooooo they just get a free pass and go to heaven!

Lol. The only embarrassing thing here is watching this sand nigger try to explain the massive holes in his stupid religion.

As far as I understand it, things were going great until some psycho called Moehamhead decided to desecrate an ancient Hindu temple and start up his own cult based on conquest. Doesn't it bother anyone that Moehamhead was the polar opposite personality type of Jesus? That would make Moehamhead the anti-Christ.

>pic related
Molag Bal and Allah have a lot in common.

you cant do that

mongrel
yes i drink water
because it encourages others to do so , by seeing there is no punishment
already explained this to the australian guy

also we dont worship him

fucking frog

Lol Adam was a prophet?

Interesting.

Why would God banish a prophet from Eden for being tricked by a woman?

Because he was female before muhamed

Check'd

Our government is good too. I understand your country is too close with Saudi Arabia though so that might have something to do with it.
I hope one day we all unite. We are brothers in Islam at the end of the day.
As salaam alaikum

Will the Muslim world ever stop being as autismo as it is right now?

Hello.
South lebanon hates us , other region of lebanon hate the south. At least that what some of them say.

i dont know
mongrel
christcuck

>we don't worship him
>literally murder anyone who slanders him
Sandnigger logic, everyone.

Everyone in the Middle East except your saudi butt buddies hate you you Zionist pig

Your god is a gayslut

what are you talking about autist
yeah

Serious question guys

when the fuck are you going to wipe pissrael off the map?

I was certain shit would hit the fan after 9/11 and it kinda did with the Hizbollah/IDF scrap.

but Why isnt pissrael wiped off the map yet?

They're inbred. Literally, their book teaches you that its okay to marry your cousin. Inbreeding symptoms:
> lower IQ
> sudden rage
> extremely bipolar
> fanaticism
> still births

The Jews wanted Muhammad to parrot inbreeding to control the Muslims.

Islam is like judeism 2.0 they are both semitic tribes

You said Adam was a prophet.

Adam as in the first human? Is that who you're talking about?

If yes, well that Adam was cast out of Eden.

Lebs Phalangist were there uber buddies when they executed Palis together.

>because it encourages others to do so , by seeing there is no punishment
umm.. what?

>christcuck
false. Just stating the obvious. Allah is evil and demands submission, just like Molag Bal who just happens to be a fictional demon lord, also evil.
Those who submit to Allah, the one who demands submission, are the true cucks and cowards.

you are fucking retarded

Given the choice, I would much rather ally with Israel than Poland. I'm not sure what your country is even good for. Israel's military would massacre yours.

Saudi Arabia is allies with the US and Israel and they try to keep every other middle eastern country as shitholes so they don't develop, unite, and destroy Israel.
That's why Iran is seen as such a threat, and the rest of the countries have been kept down

when christcuck realize jews are the enemy
yes

allah told him to literally eat anything he wants in heaven except to eat from a specific apple tree

he wanted to test him

but shaytaan tricked him into eating from the tree

so allah sent him to earth

Prophets can be punished too, they can be/do wrong, they are human too.

cool story burger

And I'd ratherr ally with Iran that USA

we all have our teams of preference dont we?

BTW I sold my US passport and papers to an Irani

Death To USA

Or is it some fanboy shit?
Like retarded girls going I will kill you if you insult Justin Bieber.
But in larger and more retarded way?

One of the reasons but don not forget that iran is indo-europan and they practice theirbown form of islam

when someone leaves islam and tells everyone he did and he doesnt get a punishment , he will encourage others to leave islam too
christcuck

This shouldn't surprise you. Arabs had a history of submitting to outside influences instead of fighting them. Romans, Persians... Even today, it's still pretty obvious. Basically they're frightened cowards. So worshipping a god who demands submission is perfect for them : that way, they get to keep their slave mentality, and just obey. Islam is the perfect religion for weak-minded sheep.

What do you think about "muslims" who don't pray at all, or wear the clothing or anything at all?

If someone said they were christian but never went to church I'd be pissed.

Thank you OP, you deliver in terms of typical muslim behavior.

> rude
> always blaming Jews for anything that happens
> defends the pedo prophet
> Allah zealot

Are you muslim guys clones or what?

based

If that was the case the muslims would then have as much or worse hereditary issues that known inbred populations (Ashkenazi Jews or Indian Parsis), but they don't. The exception is some muslim villages in the pakistan mountains have high levels of genetic problems as well as pakistani muslims inside the UK. Islam permits marriage between cousins but it's not a common thing outside of the most isolated tribal villages.

would you make a good suicide bomb?

See
Muslims are simply like-minded slaves who cannot think for themselves.

>when christcuck realize jews are the enemy

I dont really think you understand what youre talking about

I understand that Muslims impose a jizya tax on non-believers. How would you like if Muslims were taxed extra in non-muslim countries just for being Muslim?