Pizzagate General Thread / Hillary / Podesta / EWO / Dynacorp / Worldcorp

our.wikileaks.org/Pizzagate
pizzagate.wiki/Main_Page
The Podesta Brothers, James Alefantis, pizza, and coded or unusual language
2008: James Alefantis and John Podesta hold fundraiser for Barack Obama's Presidential campaign in which James also invites John over for dinner[15]
January: Tony Podesta tells brother John Podesta and Mary Podesta, "Still in torture chamber"[16]
January: Tony Podesta asks John Podesta, "Would love to get a pizza for an hour? Or come over," and tells him, "I'm seated with the kids so little wired"[17]
September: John Podesta receives infamous email about "map that seems pizza-related" on a handkerchief of his[18]
2015:
March: A Jennifer Palmier tells Eryn Sepp and John Podesta, "Have to settle for the pasta john gave us at Christmas."[19]
May: A Jake Siewart tells John Podesta, "Might be time for Denny [Hastert] to vanish to an undisclosed Japanese island."[20]
June: Tony Podesta sends email discussing his continued close personal relationship with convicted pedophile, former Speaker of the House, Dennis Hastert[21]

Old thread (more info here) While you're at it, help keeping afloat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ioWUuQyaatM
linkedin.com/in/podestab
boards.Sup
civicrm.org/
casebox.org/try/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Threads aren't kill, did Hiroshimoot fire the pedo mod?

/leftyfags/ are continiously trying to infiltrate, and when they succeed, they get fired almost instantly because they can't keep their mouths shut.

Yall really know how to keep a dead meme alive. Holy shit I thought this whole pizza gate thing had been put to rest.

Thanks mate. Keep these going.

Ashton Kutcher has recently teamed up with John McCain and spoke at a congressional hearing regarding child trafficking. We all remember that 70s show where he was 19 years old in real life and Mila was 14.

Here is their virginity scene. youtube.com/watch?v=ioWUuQyaatM

I find the people loudest to speak out against a topic, espeially if they are in the public eye, are guilty of it themselves. It's the same thing as a family values politician being outed as a homo. It's a form of projection.

Attached is at the end of this virginity scene, the camera zooms in to a poster on the wall. The poster depicts two babies, one with the Illuminati eye - - and above them, the double hearted sign for underage girls. Ashton is a pedo, confirmed.

Bumperooney

This place is for news and reality, not your [redacted] understanding of them.

Mccain, again

ITS ILLEGAL TO TALK ABOUT THIS SINCE it attempts to discred a former first lady, Hillary Clinton!

Reposting pic from last thread. Podesta golden statue linked to account in MK network. Anyone know if multiple copies of this statue were made?

>Absurd theories and conspiracies constitute news

K

Fucking Songbird.

>human trafficking is absurd
Your existence is absurd.

Trump admin is likley caught in this

Clintonsandttumps will cover eachothers asses

Its nowabout the closeted gays in the right and lowering ages because the trumps are fucking mafia degenerates

Nothing is going to happen, we are all fucked, i hope none of you have daughters in the future and protect your sons from these people

Shift focus from "pizzagate" to global human trafficking and prostitution?, and msybe you can get enough support to collapse the house of cards by setting them on one another with service members who dont know any better and will apply the law up to the highest authority

Migrant trafficking may be a good place to start, here is a name:

Eemias ghermey, libya, ethiopia and eritria

Good luck

Good find user. This should go into a dedicated collage pic putting it with that FBI diagram of pedo symbols.

Nice straw-man, dumbass. Human trafficking is horrible, but it's already been well documented that fucking nothing happened.

Slide harder nigger.

I remember someone out there using Maltego/CaseFile for all this shit.
If you're here, can you upload your graph somewhere?

What is absurd about it?
shits happened before, and their is nothing conspiracy about it. It is theoretical, and on going, nothing solid but we are constantly finding new leads.

You know the saying "detectives arent allowed to believe in coincidence", well same shit kinda applies. When there is this much evidence and so many ongoing leads its mental to disregard it as a conspiracy.

>well documented
>nothing happened
I'd like to see your case proving a negative, nigger.

Oh it happened

But implicates the trump admin in retaliation

Funny how russians and other east euro mafias likely backing trump have a large hand in human and migrant trafficking

Wanna know how you give yourself out?
> reddit spacing

We're being actively censored. We need to plan an organized Twitter offensive.

Gentlemen, I propose Operation Sea Lion.

>Human trafficking is horrible
Why do I get the feeling you get paid to type that?

Is that the social site that doesn't censor?

>t.retArd

Becauae i didnt bump the thread by posting that,

Notice how i said this is true, but as a fact, nothing will happen because its mutualy assured destruction

Blind support for trump cannot be tolorated if you are in this thread

>MUH REDDITS SPACING

>90103 ▶
> (You)
Here's updated pic with symbol

No, but they can't stop all of us.

For dramatic effect and context can you integrate a panel with Ashton testifying to congress and a second with him and Mccain together?

Also ukraine of all places should know this, in additon to organ trafficking

>child
>moving and storage
>logo has the nesting common in pedo symbols

Ok then retard, go find a single link to Trump or any of his pals within all of this. Oh you can't because it always leads back to Hillary's people and past.

Ignoring trumps days as a liberal rat in Nyc cozying up with the mob and clintons and his life before marrying lets start with Jeffry epstein and maybe factor in milo and other (((alt right))) closet homos into the equation

linkedin.com/in/podestab

Look into Brian Podesta

He can't. A while back I got it out of a shill that the "Owls" are deathly afraid of Trump. He's an outsider. Look at his focus on trafficking right now. He is going after them.

if you "hide" in plain sight, and at the same time think you are smarter than all of the others, posting shit like this would make you and all your degenerate friends giggle like.. well like schoolgirls.

Just like the user who talked about coincidences in the old thread, there's just too many fucking weird coincidences in this.

>diamond hard

Hiding in plain sight

There are more than just one overlaping netoworks of traffickers and pedos, domestic and global

Check the instagram accounts. They flaunt this pedo shit right in the open. The comments are just like the emails. Normal people do not say the things that they post. They really do live in their own little world.

In my research that's a primary source of pleasure for pedos, not just raping and murdering, but teasing knowledge of it to "normies". It's not called deviant for nothing. They are designed to fail, it's justice working itself out.

>nested logo
I'm so bad on picking up on these, and I was the first responder to the original thread.

It's over guys, Trump won.

That's a good connection I'll bet you're on to something. The pedo networks do infact overlap. That mirrors satanic covens too which I'm sure is """"""""coincidental""""""""

Taking out clintons clears way for others to take over the territory

I wish it was over, Hans. This war should have ended months ago. Maybe in a better world.

The hivemind can't be beat. Any user can be taken out and the hivemind continues on.

user in last thread said we should start building a case formally using software. It's a good idea. The case file should be version controlled and put on Github. When Github takes it down, the exposure will be good.

Check the account in this pic. The lady goes to some African place. Can't remember where. Someone in a past thread said she has more skeletons in her closet then we realize. He said her role is similar to Rachel Chandler. This pic is somewhere in Africa.

Ah yes, thinking that you, by default, has everyone else fooled is a serious misjudgement and i think one of the primary reasons why there is shit to even dig up on this. They are, or at least have been, careless.

Twice the pride, double the inevitable downfall.

I don't use those nigger sites. Looking at the pic only connection coming to mind is in the college greek system when a dude fucks a chick he takes her shoes and tosses them up into trees. Might refer to virginity especially can't remember. Any fratfags can comment?

Thisarooni.

Which leaves us with and understanding why the fbi hasnt moved

After realizing they dont have a big enough net, They dont quite dont have enough led on the planet to do this, and it will go everywhere

Wwiii will be started over pedos, and "war" in tbe public view will be a distraction from the real war in the shadows attempting to collapse the global mafia cartels, which may result in the deveat of democracy and the restoration of monarchies because democracy is a sham by them, a lnd they have the resources and are the gov. Dont thinkj you can rely on the military, and if you tried, the last 16 years taught us they can get btfo by guerilla warfare short of scorched earth, and thats not including support from the people who woukd just shift their networks back to the core clans

Maybe trump is trying to repent for his sins and will fight them and that is why we need a wall for when it starts agains the mexican cartels, but mass raids are not going to happen

I don't either. You don't need an account to browse the pics. Tons are public. A common theme to to take pics of kids shoes or a kid shoe next to an adult shoe. Notice the Nike logo. These people have an obsession with these logos that extends beyond clothing. Look at the comments in this pic. Pretty sure they identify roles in the ring using them.

They already are happening.

I don't get your Trump comment but you bring up a good point. Pedo networks are so expansive and they put so much effort into covering up hard evidence that charges often become too confusing for normies. This is why we have to build a case in a proper legal case software to make it easy for FBI/DOJ.

that twitter is now deleted...

Im gonna look for backups hopefully someone made archives

Should I be seeing anything in that pic other than 2 people with shitty bodies?

>if you "hide" in plain sight, and at the same time think you are smarter than all of the others, posting shit like this would make you and all your degenerate friends giggle like.. well like schoolgirls.

It's part of their personality, they're all narcissists who think they're smarter than anyone else who can't pick up on their language.

Yes, alt.right, keep the lie alive. Try to distract us from Trump's many missteps and corruption with this tired old tale that has already been dismissed by rational people. Keep believing the old saw that if you tell a lie often enough, it becomes true, like Vince Foster.

I guess it keeps you off the streets. That's probably a good thing.

If you browse through these accounts you will see the same logos Adidas, Nike, and UnderArmour. They take pics of the Nike Swoosh all the time. I think there is more to it then them just liking the brand. Don't focus on that though. Look for the degnerate accounts. Just be aware.

Check the Instagram. It's up. That is where these people mainly communicate.

Way back machine?

An user in a past thread said to be on the lookout for websites that use her name but are not her. Same guy that mentioned skeletons in the closet and Chandler.

Trump may or may noy be playing or blackmailed by the european network/s

Monarchy restorationists may be backing him as well, spencer et al, they like using stupid sexually frustrated and insecure males under 30 with an identity crisis, just like the mob, to push their shit by adopting a material culture , identitarianism

This is a gay hand signal, likley pushed by someone near all this,
never underestimate the prominity of the lgbtqwtfbbq groups and pedos, and mixing with right wing cultural hypocrites (see- monarchies if europe and asia )

And of course hollywood and the gay mafia and mexican cartels supplying them with the goods (underlying motive of cali secesion if it happens)

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/114482325#bottom

civicrm.org/
casebox.org/try/
We need a server for most of these Case Management Softwares...

>tired old tale that has already been dismissed by rational people
Is this nigger serious?
> it keeps you off the streets. That's probably a good thing.
Yeah it's a good thing for you that we have no interest in the streets beyond protecting our cities and land from vandals. Wait that might be a bad thing for you

will do thanks for tip

it's not even the same symbol idiot

The tips image needs to be updated with instruction to archive links before sharing them so they can't be taken down. We're being scanned in realtime, we've been warned.

just use maltego

Go suck on JP's dick some more, you have provided nothing of value; only opinions

>MUH TRUMP IS FRIENDS WITH CLINTON

BULLSHIT, he invited 5 of WJC's rape accusers to the box during debates... Almost created a scene. Anyone watching those debates seriously knew that the "Moderators" were nothing but Hillary/Two-Party shills and you can see why third party has been soundly "defeated" every time.

Is the case management software free/oss? If so I'm sure an user would step forward to provide a server.

>gay mafia...

We agree that there is probably more than one ring. The international governmental ring is the one we are concerned with though. In the future, don't push the Trump is involved angle too hard. It makes you look like a shill. As far as we know, it doesn't look like he is.

>a
I pray the Lord gives you the eyes to see.

The media and clintons didnt think trump would win, and he would just go away and be disregarded

why raise the topic and allow the other side to retaliate

Saved thanks

Goodnight shills
Goodnight corpse of Julian Assange
Goodnight John Podesta, you shall suffer the Besta
Goodnight Hillary, Bill, and your evil daughter too

FYI

So this Friday Alex Jones made à video of Pizzagate showing à clip from an interview of podesta saying cometpingpong does'nt have à basement.

It was tweeted by Wikileaks, but thoroughly disprove by circumstance and results. None of Hillary's corporations are connected with Trump, or their friends'. etc etc

CONSPIRACIES INVOLVING DNC, AND WASHINGTON DC HAVE BEEN PROVEN TRUE. GOOGLE MICHAEL GARDNER, HEAD OF DNC, FALL'S CHURCH, HOME TO TONY PODESTA

Someone do this. People post from accounts in these networks a lot. I doubt many have been archived. For instagram, someone mentioned InstaTake. Only the source code is available on github though. No instructions on how to set it up.

This.

It's high noon for kid fuckers! 1500 in a month? After 96 months there might not be a Hollywood.

We connected several Hollywood actors to pedo networks already. The Waris guy in a pic with Chandler from Epstein's plane is connected.

Maybe we need another general, but african migrant traffickers like ghermay need to be in the spotlight and would be easy to get pol behind AND id the shills who try to detract from it

We can bring soros and eu politics back into it, and maybe help save sweden and germany in it

Hint hint-serbian and albanian mobsters and nordic biker gangs are also relavent in this

Concide it all with hopeful safezones in syria and bombing of isis (god syria is scary, i hope everyone dont play stupid games, but then again, how did isis get started...) and the migrant problem could come to a resolution

you should see the pg voat. the most insane shit. going over publicity photos for unrelated pizza places and commenting that children "look scared" or that there might be satanic symbols in random wall art.

even if there was something to it (and yeah, the phrasing in those emails is fuckin weird), the whole thing has been hijacked by the usual unhinged conspiracy nutters who think the world is run by a cabal of lizard people who drink human blood.

>I find the people loudest to speak out against a topic, espeially if they are in the public eye, are guilty of it themselves.

confirmation bias in action

OP here phoneposting.
I'm on vacation, and I saw a "child play center" with a logo very similar to girl love symbol. I'll try to photograph it.
Also, please post that slide with symbols.