Why do I keep coming to Sup Forums when it just leaves me feeling angry and depressed every time?

Why do I keep coming to Sup Forums when it just leaves me feeling angry and depressed every time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NwztaQgv3-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because it's a site for fascist demagogues?

because you know what you see here is true.

The truth hurts.

Use that anger and direct it towards improving yourself. Save money, buy guns, and patiently wait for day of the rope.

cuz like me you are NEET faggot living on welfare contemplating all the time you've wasted and how even something like cleaning a plate is a hassle you'd just rather not do

Interesting. The truth and discussion of pol is always what brings me back, despite the pain. It's made me grow distaste for other boards.

Idk OP gl hf

the redpill is like a drug, once you've had one, you can't stop taking it.

Because you don't have the best entertainment of Russian and Ukrainian media.

Because Sup Forums is free from censorship.

It's incredibly refreshing compared to most other sites.

Kek rewards those who post the truth

>Because Sup Forums is free from censorship.

your still haven't accepted the red pill well.

don't take it to heart user, things here are amplified compared to real life and for a good cause but that shouldn't consume you
being aware is an important step towards the ultimate victory, at least as far as your local community is concerned which is the place you'll spend most of your time in anyway

Sup Forums is for sado-masochists only, sensual and romantic sex cucks btfo!

I share the same sentiment

misanthropy is one of the best and difficult pills to sallow

I dunno, I always walk away in a good mood afterwards. I usually come to Sup Forums angry and depressed. Sup Forums is better than a therapist and cheaper.

Control your temper. What the left wants you is to lose your temper and say and do stupid shit.

Remember, you are here forever.

The same bro....

Censorship of CP sure, but not of opinions.

A liberal can come here and spout their bullshit and will get argued against, but their post will not be deleted or shadowed like on twitter or plebbit.

>Because Sup Forums is free from censorship

Had a good giggle desu

until you post an Alien image

youtu.be/NwztaQgv3-Y

It could be that Sup Forums is a hive mind equal parts of truth, free speech, free expression, and audacity. You come here and then are forced to hear some hard truths. You get mad and depressed because it contradicts everything your were fed your whole life. The truth hurts. But there is always room to improve yourself. Read, get hobbies, workout, develop a skill set. Just channel your feelings into those things.

You know the mods routinely prune, delete and anchor threads with discussion of a range of topics that are still related to politics, but they just don't like.

Because, deep in yourself, you know that we are right.
You know the world is shit and that globalism is attempting to destroy the white race and the western world.

The sadness is just your life-long conditioning leaving your body.

>anarcho meme

Kys

>dat pic

Its exactly what the book portrays him as. Somebody who constantly looked and knew much. Driven to despair he increasingly looked more and more into the Palantir to obtain guidance only to be caught by Sauron and fed despair to the point of madness.

Denethor in the books was no idiot. But he saw no hope in his situation.

Do you get mad because of the cherry picked gloom and doom links, or because of how retarded the community is?

well too much of anything is not good, is it? and lately pol has been kinda booouuwieeeing.

i got banned and genocided by newghaywavemods, with many others, few days ago.

pol is in the hands of the opressors and tyrants - i shall cease blessing this place with my presence and not risk to end in your state of feels.

do the same - you r too deep into pol.

It used to leave me depressed a few years ago but nowadays I just leave annoyed most of the time.

because you're used to a social environment where everyone is miserable but you tell yourself things will be different this time because of that one time you had fun months ago from your dysfunctional family life as a child being the same