What's wrong with white people?

what's wrong with white people?

Replace seagulls with Muslims, rats with literally any other race, and fries with racists, and we're fucking gold m8

Why the fuck should there be enough french fries for everybody?

Replace all animals with black people and you got Detroit.

...so who are the sea gulls supposed to be?

woahniggayouexpectmetoreadallthatshitbyyou.jpg

racist whites

The rat had it coming. Fuck niggers.

Islam

if this cartoon is supposed to be a metaphor it's a fucking terrible one

seagulls do nothing wrong

>rats says putz

What did they mean by this? Antisemetic?

>the rat forgot to mention that the bunny was armed and resisting arrest

I know, right? I mean they think there should be enough french fries for everybody. They're the good guys

Muslims

niggers

That's a comic about canadians.

This isn't about blacks?

>black on white crime.jpg

the seagulls are muslims

FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE

Seagull = Blacks
Rats = Whites
Fries = Welfare and Affirmative Action

Putz is a jewish swear word

Muslims do this justifying thing all the time while they won't acknowledge terrorism

>I'm gonna justify some abhorrent behavior

I don't know what group this comic is about, it could be about this type of behavior in general, but it fits well on muslim terrorism, black crimerates, and that part about justifying abhorrent behavior reminds me of antifa.

No thinking being would risk themselves to confront your enemy, their brethren, on your behalf, to save your brethren, who by all rights of brotherhood should be rescued by you, while you risk nothing.

You bear neither the right nor responsibility to interfere with the affairs of others. Many of your inalienable rights protects you, or at least appoints officials who avenge you, against those who would seek to interfere with your rights and livelihood. If someone is willing to risk themselves to protect someone who has nothing in common with them, then that noble and honourable action should be treated as such while understanding the risks involved.

But if someone has no interest in championing causes that they themselves never innovated, nor had any stake in taking up said cause, then you have no moral right to condemn them for their pragmatism. Self-serving is a natural response, simply because it better guarantees survival compared to the altruist who starves for another's hunger, is beaten to save another's body, who is killed to preserve another's life.

You have no obligation or duty to protect your fellow man if it does not mutually benefit you and you will find that as the modern world advances and the price of human life grows cheaper, the altruist becomes rarer as isolation, irrelevance and indolence become the norm.

>cruelty
>bad

Are the seagulls black or muslim?

wtf I love seagulls now!

In this comic, seagulls are stupid and violent so it must be, err... Well, it could be either.

they are woman lol.

this whole comparison that seagulls are the asshole animals that are prey on innocent other animals is fucking retarded.
A rat would kill and eat newborn bunnys without a care, so a bunny would kill the rat to defend, its not like they are friends.
If they fight over food the stronger animal wins, if the bunny dont fuck off and try to fight over some french fries its his own fault, so in reality it would simply flee.
Rats even kill pigeons to eat them. The rat would be even more dangerous to the rabbit, if the rabbit is small.

Police arresting black people if they have commited a crime is absolut justified, independed of this retarded comic.

Real version is the rats stealing fries from the seagulls and then the seagulls come and try to make him go away but the rat gets violent and tries to kill the seagull and the seagull kills the rat in self defense.

Kys liberals.

the comic shows wonderful how out of touch liberals are with the reality.

They're supposed to be whites but frankly, they seem more befitting the welfare niggers, especially in the context of freegibs-.. I mean, french fries for everyone.

>whites
>people

niggers

It's supposed to be whites, which is highly ironic. It's comnig from the "Punch nazis crowd, and if you show the okay-sign you're a secret nazi" - crowd