What are hurtful things you could say to a tranny...

What are hurtful things you could say to a tranny? I'm helping a friend think of something to say to a faggot tranny that fucked him over money wise.

i.e the closest thing you could get to a vagina is sticking your still attached penis into a blender

help me with some trannybashing Sup Forums

"what do you identify as? Because i have no idea"

Becoming a woman, won't make you any more attractive, you'll still be ugly, it won't make anyone love you, you'll still be alone, it won't give you purpose in life, you'll still be empty.

Stuff like that but without knowing the person I can't really target it, but this is what most people tend to have problems with.

Tell them that no amount of operations and hormone replacement therapy will ever make them a woman. They'll always be a mentally ill man no matter what.

Stuff like this is great but it's pretty fucking ruthless. Any more similar to the Blender approach?

Just tell them that no amount of plastic surgery will ever make them passable. The world will always know they're nothing but a man in a dress.

Wtf I thought Aussies could bantz naturally, but they are preparing beforehand, ask friends and hold bantz brainstorms
I am dissapoint

The tranny is immunized against all dangers: one may call her a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call """her""" a tranny and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.

neither of us are aussie, we're Italian, i'm just here on holiday

>What are hurtful things you could say to a tranny? I'm helping a friend think of something to say to a faggot tranny that fucked him over money wise.
anything. They're mentally ill already and all the hormones make them a bitch version of the roidhead

>What are hurtful things you could say to a tranny?

You are a man. You will always be a man.

Easy: "you will never pass"

Sounds minor, but every time she sees a fault in her body she'll remember it.

''When are you gonna be normal again?''

just say something like

"youll never be a woman you fucking retard"

Adress him as any sane person would. I assume he is (was) a man.
Use it against him. Use only male pronouns, like he, his, him, etc.
Eventually he must get mad and ask you to use his prefered pronouns.
Then you laugh in is face as hard as you can. And clap.

t. person who never seen a tranny.

email that cartoon where the tranny shoots himself and becomes a woman carrying 3 babies suring on a wave of money in their next life. Email it once a day from a different email every time, never yours.

my gf got a tranny to kill themselves once by saying "41% of transgendered people have attempted suicide, help raise that number" and zhe actually did it the absolute mad xer

>What are hurtful things you could say to a tranny? I'm helping a friend think of something to say to a faggot tranny that fucked him over money wise.

lol so let me understand this correctly here your mate got played by a literal tranny and he sheepishly goes to one of his friends and says "help me think of mean things to say as revenge"

PROTIP: you both sound softer than the tranny does

those trip 7s wasted on you. wasted.

This one will cut the deepest. Also saying that people who say she does are just humoring her.

t. Tranny

I thought you said you wanted to be hurtful? faggot

>you're actually defending this faggoty millennial kid and his passive aggressive emotional support thread

all you young posters are the worst

Before you inevitably kill yourself, make sure you arrange to be cremated, or else archaeologists of the future might mistake you for the weak man you are

Checked. Also call it a lifestyle choice which can be subtlely played. Or something along the lines of "you think you're a..."

Well this isn't very nice, boys!

Come inside and let mummy get you some milk and cookies and we can talk about why you're acting so aggressively.

wow someone that isn't a total catty passive aggressive bitch cunt in this thread

a fuckin rarity, apparently

OP if someone plays you or your mate you handle it like a man or you leave it and take the loss for what it is. how you are handling this is literal woman shit. stop the estrogen tactics and deal with it or ignore it because you are coming across as more bitch than that tranny is for real.

Purposely misgender them and remind them that they're probably going to kill themself.

Look at this koala fucker. :(

Nice county symbols.

"You will never, EVER be a real girl"

/thread