Now I'm not saying I hate gays in general...

Now I'm not saying I hate gays in general, but when you pound parents for not accepting their gay/trans kids you're literally doing the unnatural and going against millions of years of evolution. Evolution has every agenda to program parents to NOT approve of their gay kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gay people stick their dicks in asses and then gobble on shit stains.

If somebody considers this normal, then he or she is a retarded subhuman and should be hanged.

>emotions are voluntary

So preferring men isn't voluntary, but loving them is?

who ever fucking said you can't be judged for your preferences?

hi. let's get this shit started.

my mind doesn't compute

my hate isn't voluntary
my restraint is

hey OP, next time don't just pull your post graphic back out of the trash where you should have left it, unwad it, and post like nothing happened. i expect more.

i like you

>hohoho I decided to wake up and hate people for no reason today hohoho
Fucking bullhist.
I hate fags for what they do, how they act and the disgusting propaganda and social engineering the LGBT-ideology is doing.

we should make babies

> Now I'm not saying I hate gays in general

Totally fucking cucked. This is a leaf on a proxy.

>Males and females aren't born that way

>Gays are

I'm on the fence about the gay issue. I'm unsure if it's genetic or if it's socially conditioned. If it's genetic, then why do we still have homosexuality manifest itself in 2017? You would think that natural selection would have stopped producing the genetics of homosexuals long ago, as they are unlikely to breed and pass their genes down.

If it's socially conditioned, then what aspects of a societal climate cause this? If sexuality is a 'construct' like so many libtards believe, then that would be rather disconcerting. It's also backed up by the male prison system's straight-to-gay transitions of the inmates.

If it's genetic, then they have my pity, not my hatred. If it's conditioned, then what the fuck man.

see

there isn't a gene associated with homosexuality although there is a gene associated with homophobia
>really makes me think

Fuck me did Mark Ruffalo transition now, too?

>but when you pound parents for not accepting their gay/trans kids
It is a mind control policy. People can talk but they're not allowed to have opinions because opinions are evil.

That's a retarded thing to say, hate isn't voluntary at all. It's one of the most primal human emotions.

Check your disgusting acceptive privilege, you hatephobics.

I was born hatist, I can't help it.

>I CANT HELP THAT I MUST SHOVE MY DICK UP SOMEONE'S ASS
Good good goy.

its the most beautiful emotion we have
youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ

that's all you got out of that?
an "interesting dichotomy" ?!

IT. CAN. BE. CURED!

antibiotic regime -> you're straight a fucking board now son.

nothing against your mom, but she can be a real slut sometimes.

it permanently alters sexual preference (in mice)

>implying

i was born this way, baby

#killallniggers

Gays are gross though

are you trying to get recoup bonus points here?

Parents used to have like 8 kids and not give a fuck if one became a confirmed bachelor or an old maid. It's actually a symptom of our degenerate selfish age and dying culture that people have 1 or 2 kids and end up putting so much stake in them that their entire genetic legacy rests on a faggot. Ultimately it's the parent's fault for putting all their eggs in one basket.

a (You) by any other name would smell as sweet

>Muslims are allowed to rape and pillage your country
>if you are hating them
>it's voluntary

okay
pretty sure my hate is a reaction from those scumbags being scumbags

>Implying phobias are voluntary
These bigots just don't get it, do they?

OP here. What a difference

I wish i could fucking bluepill myself.
Life would be easy.

Neither of those things are voluntary.

I'm in there now, balancing things out.

see:

"I wish to be a cuck." -- A Swedish user.

>>/lgbt/7830017

Solid argument

new or retarded?

linking threads isn't easy user

momentary retardation. i blame toxoplasmas trying to turn me gay, immune system was in full response. i'm okay now. thank you for your concern.

the biggest pills are the hardest to swallow

Status update:

What about the animals that are gay? Maybe it's the next step in human evolution? What if a man would one day become pregnant due to mutations caused by sperm in an unforeseen place in males?
Maybe one day they will create a new human bean, one which originates out of an ass.

we're there

I've activated the Sentinel search program:

it's working