The vast majority of modern women seem to fall into one of three categories:

The vast majority of modern women seem to fall into one of three categories:

a) "Traditionalist": boring and superficial. Greatest ambition in life: to find a rich husband who will sustain them and provide luxuries.
b) Careerist: cold-hearted, narcissistic feminazi. Will try to cuck you at every turn.
c) "Intellectual": pseudo-intellectual, neurotic and insecure. Highly susceptible to leftist brainwash. Will probably cheat on you and claim it wasn't her fault, demand that you stop controlling her sexuality because it's 2017.

Pick your poison, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiplication_algorithm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it the same in Israel / anonymous proxy user bro?

Oh look another bitter virgin thread

Traditionalist. Better to have a predictable woman desu

To a large extent... most of the women in university are category (c), and outside of it it's mostly (a).

Oh, look. Another thought-terminating cliche.

Jesus christ i barely started learning to code and i know how to make this without making it an atrocious clusterfuck that terminates if you go above 10.

Apperently < doesn't exist in a womens brain. No seriously I've never saw one using any of these operators

>Traditionalist. Better to have a predictable woman desu
I tend to agree. It's the lesser of the three evils, and the most suitable for breeding... but fuck, I can't talk to one for over 5 minutes without getting bored out of my mind.

I literally don't understand OPs pic. But I can write pic related.

haahahah

How?

Can't live with em can't live without em.

I've never met an intellectual female in my field of study who wasn't a lesbian.

A every time. Traditional gender roles are not a bad thing.

Anyone who doesn't pick a) over the other two is retarded

Use a loop

Take the a and add it to itself the b times.

Gamemaker?

And how cant you understand OPs code? Its so simple, its actually too simple. Instead of making the multiplier a new integer, and repeating +a untill you hit the number of repetitions == multiplier, whoever wrote that code in the OP simply made a whole new argument for every multiplier up to 10.

Input how many times it has to be multiplied
Then repeat the loop +a till it hits the point where loop repeats == multiplier.

i pick 4 and choose none

Oh okay, yeah makes sense. I was thinking of another way to do it mathematically.

Well i dont think there is any other way really without using *

C# actually. Although I started Friday on programming and I don't understand all the syntax's yet.

From a practical perspective, sure. The problem is that I just can't let go of the lie that a marriage is supposed to have some kind of spiritual aspect to it. I just don't see myself connecting on any emotional level to someone who can't hold a conversation that isn't about gossip or mundane minor events.

You'd use a loop you fucking retard. Store a in a separate variable and add that variable to a for b times.

i don't know how to code either.

function fun (int a, b, sum)
if (b>0) return sum ( a, b-1, sum + a)
else return sum

>Well i dont think there is any other way really without using *
wat
There are plenty of ways.

That wouldn't work for negative numbers.

There are women out there who fall into a 4th category.

They're a mix of the previous 3 in that they're loyal, smart and really cold hearted.

They'll want the best man they can get, but when they find one they'll be loyal for as long as you make the world burn for them.

I think of them as "sell your soul" women, they're amazing and if you can get one, don't let your morality get in the way of satisfying her sociopathic nature.

My current wife is a jewess who loves to come up with schemes with me and i've turned into an absolute giga-kike over it.

I don't regret it for an instant, as i've had 2 of this type of woman before and i screwed it up. This time i won't screw it up.

Ask me anything if anyone's interested.

Like? Other than repeated addition that is since that one is in OP.

Genuinly curious.

That's not efficient at all. I want a mathematical way.

>t. Jew who inherits magical powers from his mom only but can't see the benefit of her literacy or intellectual interests

Also doesn't work for decimals.

>started learning python just a few days ago
>tfw I don't understand anything

I'm only learning the syntax and basic commands for now, but goddamn it's really straining my almonds. I don't want to be some ultra code hacker genius, I just want to be able to understand what the fuck is going on inside computer and computer programs. I've been using computers for over 20 years now and I still don't know how they really work.

>Also doesn't work for decimals.
The original doesn't work for decimals either... it's not supposed to. The arguments are ints, you goal-post moving kike.

It could work with decimals. You would have to first remove the decimal from the multiplier, run the loop, and then divide the result by 10^decimals.

we can all thank jews for that

>can't see the benefit of her literacy or intellectual interests
That's not what I said at all... The problem is that in women, this "intellectualism" is usually false and comes with all sorts of mental issues.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiplication_algorithm
Good reading. if you're new to algorithms, you may or may not find this interesting

And what I meant by "can't understand it" is I can't figure out a way to make it better with my present knowledge.

>They're a mix of the previous 3 in that they're loyal, smart and really cold hearted.
>They'll want the best man they can get, but when they find one they'll be loyal for as long as you make the world burn for them.
So basically, they'll use you and then cuck you as soon as someone better comes along.

>The original doesn't work for decimals either... it's not supposed to. The arguments are ints, you goal-post moving kike.
This

do you wear a leash?

99% roasties here fall in category a.

>what is a for loop.

For fuck's sake. That's not what the thread is about.

>#define A(x, s) x s x
>#define B(x, s) A(x, s) s A(x, s)
>#define C(x, s) B(x, s) s B(x, s)
>#define D(x, s) C(x, s) s C(x, s)
>#define E(x, s) D(x, s) s D(x, s)

>int product(int x, int y) {
>....int t = 1;
>....return (-!!(x & 1) & y) + E((-!!(x & (t

no, they won't leave you for another person.

the downside is while a normal woman might go meh if you start becoming fat and lazy and cuck you....

these women will see weakness from you and pounce to destroy you.

it's a game of cat and mouse and you have to remain dominant with them. if you do, they're yours.

no, but my wife does ;)

There is a hidden d) option in which they are born psychopaths with dreams and aspirations as high as yours. As long as you are not a beta they will help you take over the world, however, it's likely that she will poison you and brainwash your children against you.

>he calculates 1*1000000 in 6000000 CPU cycles and thinks he's better than the picture

Oh neat, it seems that only the grid method would be a second viable solutions to the problem in the OP, since the others do use * eventually.

Will give it a more theral read later.

The fuck is -!!

>Never start a thread with an image more interesting than your post
If people want to discuss multiplication algorithm, let them you kike

I am too unattractive in too many way to ever find another woman. So I pick master race crippling loneliness and day drinking

My most recent ex was like this, minus the jew part.

She had her annoyances, you know the saying for every hot woman there's a guy who's tired of her shit, maybe my patience ran low over time?

What really bothered me over time was that one of her close friends, whom I never really liked, had a lot of influence over her. Not good influence either as this girl was a trainwreck waiting to happen. Didn't help that this friend was also her brothers ex girlfriend, so the dynamic was weird. One wasn't over her ex boyfriend and the other was keeping her around because of a not so close relationship with her brother?

Now that's behind me, so onto the next. Business as usual.

Question for you though: how do you keep things lively? And communication up? And her friends?

Only an issue if you would go into even higher numbers. On a decent computer your 6 gorrilion cycles are not even a hundreths of a second.

>The fuck is -!!
It's how you do it in constant time, with no loops or branches and without using the mul instruction.

See We hiveminded this bitch. Did not see your comment.

>remember the six million wasted CPU cycles, goyim!

>Only an issue if you would go into even higher numbers.
Try to make a 3D game with such a multiplication routine and then tell me if it's an issue or not.

Found the girl who traded cleavage for a CS degree

>tfw only hans gets the joke

Linebreaking between the else keyword and the opening brace for the else block is so fucking ugly why do people do it

else
{
nigger;
}

master race

her friends are all kikes and have accepted me into the community.

as for things we do together, i shit you not we scheme to destroy goyim. she's a complete sociopath and i like shitposting so we actually get along quite well.

she's one of those new nationalistic jews though who is not a globalist, so we actually do a fair bit of work to fuck over other globalist jews here and muslims shitting up our country for laughs.

she got bored one night and buried a pig head under a new mosque being made. she's planning on anonymously tipping them off in a few years for mega laughs as they dig up the mosque.

i disagree, i think they're not really sociopaths in the sense we think. i fucked up my last 2 and i tried to empathise with them and get in their heads.

they're ultra-redpilled women. they understand what kind of power women have and what kind of man they need to keep them safe and make them really happy.

they're very upfront about it and it's great because if you can be an alpha for them and never show weakness (they hate it) they will have your back.

i also think they'll do a great job raising your kids as they are truly loyal.

it's not that they're waiting for you to be weak to pounce in the normal sense either, if you got home invaded and killed i have no doubt she would still love you.

it's if you compromise yourself, that's what they hate the most. if you're a fit cunt and you turn into a fat cunt, they hate it a thousand times more than normal women would.

I'll take the yellow pill, thank you.

b = 0

>tfw multiplier too large

Extra linebreaks force you to scroll more and do nothing to increase code readability.

>you should mgtow, white man
t. Shlomo

It doesn't matter. You just follow the convention. There is no (and cannot be) any other rational reason.

i didn't take the yellow pill, the yellow pill took me

>implying i was telling anyone to do anything
>implying what i said isn't true

If b==1
Return a
Else
Return product (b-1,a+a)

Absolutely awful. Please stop.

You can follow the convention right into the oven Jew

I dunno man, there can be rational reasons, when it comes to readability the human brain works certain ways, and making your code more readable can only be a positive thing.

Literally not an argument. If you're writing code that anyone else is ever going to see, just stick to the convention when it comes to formatting, because that's what everyone is used to.

I see them as Generals. They are loyal and love their King. However their true loyalty lies in your Dream. You tell them "I want to do X". If you weaken and stop believing in the Dream or yourself she will end you while you are still great and achieve the Dream herself or make your heirs do it.

That's my experience at least. We would say nice things to each other like "You know I can stab you in your sleep" and I would reply "You wouldn't because you love me".

Do people still try to type T B H S M H F A M or are people genuinely starting to say "Desu" for this stuff now

I say 'to be honest' all the time without remembering the filter, but I also intentionally type senpai often.

So, there you have it desu senpai

>when it comes to readability the human brain works certain ways
When it comes to where to put opening braces (and other petty questions like that), you will have extremes on both sides who will claim that one style is "obviously" more readable than the other and give you lengthy post hoc rationalizations for their personal taste, which the other side will inevitably reject. Everyone else just gets used to whatever the prominent convention is and your code will look off to them if it breaks it.

I am not a programmer here is my attmept

c=0
While b>0
c = c+a
b=b-1
return c

Yea, i feel like bickering at the extreme sides of how code should look is kinda pointless, since well with the APIs we use they add on top of that readability with highlighting and such.

But then again, maybe programmers get triggered by that shit so much because so many of them are autists.

Do they have negative integers in Germany?

I feel sorry to you that you only know some whores and that they hurt you
Maybe you will find real woman sometime and you change your opinion in the future as you will get more pubes around your willy, kid

>replying unironically to an obvious shitpost
Of course you follow the standards of whatever code base you're writing for. Doesn't make those linebreaks any less ugly though.

>I feel sorry to you that you only know some whores and that they hurt you
I've heard this line 6 million times before, and it's always women who say it.

a/(1.0/b)

Damn I fucking suck if someone wants to write this in c# for me I'd greatly appreciate understanding it better.

it's cultural appropriation desu baka

tfw to intelligent too multiply

>that fucking code
ahahaha oh my fucking god

for loop with the counter being the multiplier

-6 000 000

>not just incrementing b down by one and incrementing a up by a until b=0

Top kek, that made me laugh.

just don't get bitter and dump every whore that doesn't please you
there are some good woman, but they are hard to find and they can get corrupted as well if they aren't kept in check
I got triggered as you combined traditionalist with "lazy materialist" attitude. There are some traditionalists who want strong character more than jewelry

I refuse to believe that this code was made with serious intent. Arithmetic operations are like one of the first things you learn, nobody would be dumb enough to think that you can't multiply and need to manually add each variable individually.

You could replace that "switch" with simply:

>MoveHero((keyInfo.Key == ConsoleKey.D) - (keyInfo.Key == ConsoleKey.A), (keyInfo.Key == ConsoleKey.S) - (keyInfo.Key == ConsoleKey.W));

Sometimes teachers ask students to code functions with a language that already have these functions to train them to do algorithms.
The problem is not that she doesn't use *

>b) Careerist: cold-hearted, narcissistic feminazi. Will try to cuck you at every turn.
>c) "Intellectual": pseudo-intellectual, neurotic and insecure. Highly susceptible to leftist brainwash. Will probably cheat on you and claim it wasn't her fault, demand that you stop controlling her sexuality because it's 2017.

Feels pretty good when my GF is both these while letting me do whatever the fuck I want

Plus, she's way too insecure to pursue other people

ok kike * is a TAB

c=0
if |b|0
*c=c+e
*d=d-1
if (a>0 AND b

Really made me think, OP

Pro-tip: get a proxy next time!

>what is division by zero

>falsely implies that i promote mgtow
>fails to explain how anything i said is false