Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
youtube.com/watch?v=e9geYl9J_Mc
youtube.com/watch?v=42HH45leldI
youtube.com/watch?v=cmixFl8Sxfo
youtube.com/watch?v=KNsTuvoNnaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
Shitposters will in future use hillaries face to recite nuclear codes and prepare to die dumfy copypasta.

Disavow Pepe.

Bannon 2024!

F&F, Maria or Joe is Joe?

Are the Dems seriously going to prop up Pelosi or Warren for 2020?

Are they fucking insane? Do they have absolutely NO ONE on the bench? Or has the MUH FIRST WOMYN PRESIDENT meme poisoned the well for Dem candidates?

AWOO keep this thread orderly!!!

Joe is MIA

How fucking bad were the Oscars? I heard that a faggot film won best picture

MOVEMENT

We would hope so.

Just a reminder that on this day one year ago, then candidate Donald Trump refused to disavow David Duke & the KKK.

youtube.com/watch?v=e9geYl9J_Mc

I hope you all are happy with yourselves.

Some random new guy normie at work asked me if I'd heard of milo today. The first time anyone has asked such a thing.

These lefties aren't as good at destroying careers as they used to be.

>the address is bad because DRUMPF

You can't make this shit up. This man literally gives a fuck about his black brothers and sisters and they want to find fault about it. Didn't this man win an award for inner city improvement? What the fuck Mika.

Mornings are better with friends

I think they just want to burn down their own party at this point, Hillary's loss broke them.

For anyone not watching fox they just put the president on blast with a commercial. An admiral called him out for having ties to russia and said the agencies have information that he was in contact with russia. Wtf fox
>pic my face right now

>F&F making the leaks sound worse than they are

SAD!

Tulsi Gabbard spoke to Assad and criticized Obama amd Hillary so she's done in the DNC.

Milo seems to have shrugged off the controversy for the most part

I hope he terrorizes liberals and cuckservatives for years to come

>

If the MSM and most of the political parties are to be believed, he is something to be (((deeply concerned))) over. Luckily, our largest and most popular party called all the bullshit for what it is, hysteria, and to settle down, wait and see.

Naturally, every other party jumped on the chance to call out the most popular party in calling it hysterics and made a bunch of fools of themselves.

Out in the world, the only people I've heard bitch about Trump is a guy who was a punker in the glory days of Punk, that lesbian and a couple of teachers. Most seem to either abide or silently agree. It's come to the point that I've overheard a literal knitting circle agree with Trump's policies.

>Sup Forums making up conspiracy theories as to why an oscar award was accidentally awarded to La La, before being rightfully given to the critically acclaimed, kino masterpiece that is Moonlight.

whose address?

Mel didn't win best director, really all that matters

Oh and I don't think Hidden Figures won anything so that's good

Wait, what? Pelosi? That's impossible. She's so dumb and senile she shouldn't even be running a bake sale.

I don't believe you.

Did you ever stop to think this "new guy normie" may have been out to do exactly that to your career? Have you not heard of mystery shoppers?

Fox and Friends is so comfy.

Did you know mornings are better with friends?

Great! WE WUZ AEROSPACE ENGINEERS N SHIET was just flagrant. What about best pcture?

Emma Stone had the card!!!

Mika and her gang of retards unironically listed all the 2020 democrat candidates.

>Bernie Sanders
>Elizabeth Warren
>Nancy Pelosi

youtube.com/watch?v=42HH45leldI
Find one fault in this address, apparently Mika and company don't want to say this is a good speech.

Everything seems in order here.

This is sillier than the Israeli "post cute jews in military" strategy

>vouchers are bad mkay
>let everyone have bad education because welfare abusing moms want to keep their gibs
>you're forced to take vouchers
>choice is bad

Libs are obsessed with firsts these days. Coupled with the fact their ideology has made it basically impossible to pick a straight white man, or even a gay white man if he's not a lisping faggot, they're pretty much stuck looking at who is kinda well known and not the dreaded fucking white male. Bernie only got a pass because first Jewish president and being far-left and running against Clinton.

That's pretty good to hear Belgianbro. I get the feeling it's similar across a lot of Europe at this point, might be hope for us all yet.

I doubt it. The boss openly calls people faggots and niggers here we don't give any fucks

If he doesn't put this cunt in prison, I will be very pissed

I hope you know mornings are better with friends.

How's life in a third-world country?

did they try to stump trump at the oscars last night?

This doc on Fox and friends is sexy af

They stumped themselves

I constantly badger shitlibs on other boards to give me democrat candidates when they start posturing about how they're gonna BTFO Big Bad Drumpfy in 2020.

They can't fucking name any. They always say either Bernie or Biden, who are both going to be way too old by that time.

HOW ARE THE OSCAR RATINGS
I WOULD ASSUME DOWN, BUT I AM NOT SURE
PLEASE RESPOND

Pick one anons

yes

Pelosi can't win. She's a literal MK ultra experiment.

WAS THIS THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF THE PARTY OF LINCOLN?!

Mornings are so much better with friends

Every time. She probably has nigger in her but she's cute and has a good personality.

4, 2, 3, 1

Its Varney time

>jobless
>on food stamps
First successful transnigger transition

Heather,she's such a milf

>I don't know David Duke

youtube.com/watch?v=cmixFl8Sxfo

lies upon lies

Holy shit all those downvotes

1 or 2 anons?

F&F posters are embarassing. Maybe there's some deeper layer of irony here that I'm missing

how to use computa ?

>Can't even see their faces

cuck

Even OP is using that picture
guys... I think... it's over...

It's one annoying spammer.

>420 id
You high, boy?

cuck #2

kys

>comments not disabled

Based.

DID ANYONE JUST SEE THIS ATHEIST COMMERCIAL? MUH FOUNDING FATHERS

FUCK THESE NIGGERS, FOUNDING FATHERS DIDN"T WANT THE CHURCH TO BE INFLUENCING POLITICS THROUGH TAXES, NOT THAT RELIGION SHOULDN"T BE IN POLITICS. THEY USED GOD ALL THE TIME INCLUDING IN THE CONSTITUTION AND DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE.

FUCK IM MAD

>implying

stop making these stupid threads the whole board hates you you know that right? get a life or something lmao.

+15

left because right has bent her laptop screen

WE

>public education
>high quality

That's broad and why you're using cold war terminology?

If it's the education sector, it's socialized, free schooling, free transport on public vehicles. The down side? People don't take it seriously and the schools that are great fees are great, the better of the public schools are "privately own" 51% board of the school, 49% government own, and surprise surprise they are religious school. Once you're in one of those top public schools you're guarantee into college and scholarship programs assuming you don't personally fuck up.

Job sector? Nepotism, it's all about who you know full stop. There is meritocracy but goodluck, personality matters a lot.

Health sector? Socialized health, awful long wait periods. Private? Bearable but costly.

General life? I live in a well off neighbourhood, the biggest threat to my life is hired thugs causing harm which is rare. Ghettos are nightmares and after spending 2 years in one I would recommend being familiar and friendly with the neighbors so you don't stand out like a sore thumb even if you don't like the way the waste of time gibs live. Btw there's no such thing as entitlements, either you work or your family/friends take care of you.

They seem to think that somehow by 2020 everyone will suddenly agree with their "Trump is HITLER!!!" tactics.

By 2020 people will have 4 years of Trump and know he's not Hitler, but just a great or mediocre politician, depending on how well he does. They'll actually have to try and sell their own policies and their candidates on their own merits, they won't just be able to scream that "Trump will bathe the world in nuclear fire while rounding up anyone who's not a straight white man and gassing them in Trump Towerschwitz!!!" because everyone will know that if Trump didn't do so in his previous term, he's not going to in this term either.

Even if Trump does only a mediocre job, he's going to be in a stronger position re-the Demoracts, than he was in 2016. They're betting that the outrage machine keeps going for 4 years so they don't need to bother getting a good candidate, they're fucking insane.

Fell better soon

That's not Pepe!

i want to fuck Mika Brzezinski's stupid mouth

Go away, fatty.

If you go to exactly 20 seconds in, he said, "Frickin' American Heroes."

We are, we are very happy

>Are you guys ready to keep fighting!?

>we haven't lost yet, honest!

youtube.com/watch?v=KNsTuvoNnaI

Delusional

16 years is a long time

You fucking know that the Moonlight envelope was printed a minute before the award was given

fucking rekt

d-did she forget to put her face on?

hmmmm

>AMNESTY DON WILL NOT DIVIDE THE PARTY OF LINCON