youtube.com/watch?v=BxPsY2Zlwrk
youtube.com/watch?v=-XtdsYtgtC8
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/836177145684721664
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/836186471103086593
phys.org/news/2016-01-killer-robots-late-scientists-davos.html
tass.com/defense/902921
tass.com/world/932897
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Breaking , SAA Tiger Forces control Jub Al-Khafi village and cut FSA fourat Forces road to Minbij

>#Iraqi forces in control of #Mosul 4th bridge which will enable a new axis to be opened linking west with east of the city.

>#Iraq joint operation OFFICIALLY announce Al-Jawsaq district & #Mosul 4th bridge completely liberated by Federal Police & Rapid Response DIV

>#Iraq joint operations: Counter Terrorism units have stormed Al-Mansur district #Mosul.

>#Iraq Joint Operations officially announced Al-Tayran district #Mosul completely liberated by Federal Police & Rapid Response.

>#PMU announced the end of phase 6 stage 1 of west & east Tal Afar #Mosul operations, 22 villages liberated & killed 207 #ISIS fighters.#Iraq

So SDF and Turks gonna duke it out now it seems, Afrin or Manbij first?

>Army advancing toward Jabal Tar near palmyra

>@watanisy also advancing toward triangle ongoing

It's time to celebrate lads!!!!!

SAA HAS MADE CONTACT WITH SDF!

youtube.com/watch?v=BxPsY2Zlwrk

WINNING

>white helmets won an Oscar
Lel

youtube.com/watch?v=-XtdsYtgtC8

Good morning SYRIA!

ES, Erdogan and Saudis BTFO
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/836177145684721664

>white helmets won an Oscar

Euphrates chimpout incoming!!

>ISIS are retreating in East Aleppo and Palmyra
But to where? When are they going to stop and defend something? There are obly 3 their towns left in E Aleppo :
Dayr Hafir - 35,409
Maskanah - 15,477
Al-Khafsah - 5,393

And Palmyra is not really a good place to defend.

Raqqa? Anbar? Germany?

Is Erdoggie going to do a 360 chimpout and call Assad the enemy a third time? This is so exciting.

I noticed they're suddenly screeching that SAA is using gas on them hours after they won. Doesn't look like it was planned out in advance at all.

AND YOU FUCKERS DIDN'T BELIEVE ME!!!!

twitter.com/MIG29_/status/836186471103086593
>E #Aleppo Map Update
>SAA Tiger Forces capture last village Kurdish forces sites

And u are wrong

top kek, add sweden to the list

>Germany
They already in

>KEKED STATE OF TURKEY

Wonder what those ISIS are thinking now that they are in a pocket sorrounded by 3 enemies from every side.

I was stupid to anticipate a Kurdish advance but I assume they are too busy with the Ar-Raqqa/Deir eZ-Zor campaign.

>sandals and socks
i wanna befoot ISIS now.

lay low, hide in plain sight, its insurgency tiem

They're not the only ones

>"We are talking about autonomous weapons, which means that there is no one behind it. AI: artificial intelligence weapons," he told a forum in Davos. "Very precisely, weapons that can locate and attack targets without human intervention."

phys.org/news/2016-01-killer-robots-late-scientists-davos.html

>Russia crafting line of ‘dragonfly’ drones

tass.com/defense/902921

Nope.

>MOSCOW, February 27. /TASS/. Turkey will end its operation in Syria only after capturing the city of Manbij, Ilnur Cevik, an adviser to Turkish President Recep Tayuip Erdogan, said at a conference titled "Relations between Turkey and Russia: From the Period of Tension to Strengthening Cooperation" organized by the Sabah newspaper and the Press and Information Office of the Turkish government.
>"Turkey is presently setting up a 90-kilometer buffer zone," he said. "Ankara is trying to regain its presence there." "As soon Manbij is captured, Turkey will stop its operation in Syria," Cevik said.
Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu earlier said that it is necessary to clean the city of Manbij from terrorists and Self-Defense Forces (Syrian Kurds).

More:
tass.com/world/932897

the autonomous ones are the scary ones..

BASHAR W BAS

Roach goatfuckers btfo.

As long the US is in Syria, Manbij is taboo for Erdogan.

What happens next guys?

Inb4 SAA gives Kurds More Russian IGLA anti-aircraft launchers.

what who are the sdf

And Russia were going to nuke Turkey if they ever enter Syria.

Kurds

If SAA continues to advance towards East, Manbij will also be cut off from ISIS. This will render US SOF presence unnecessary in the Area. Thus, Manbij is fucked.

Arab component of Kurdish YPG

US uses Manbij as their HQ and to train recruits. It's not going to be useless if they lose their ISIS border.

Kurdish forces with an Arab component (some say the Arab part is pretty small)

The biggest group being the YPG

so they dont exist? :^)

nope, USA just doesnt want kurds to pull their men from raqqa front thats it. manbij has no strategic position nor general manpower in the area. also USA bases are around kobane and hasakah

Ahhh so that is what's left of the "Secular" Syrian opposition forces?

"Manbij today also is a hub for Combined Joint Task Force – Operation Inherent Resolve training of new SDF recruits in the fight against ISIL and other Islamist militias in Syria"

but ok whatever you say

Sorta. some "moderates" went into SDF, yes.

So the moderates in Idlib are al-Qaeda's little bitch and weapon supply
the moderates in SDF are Kurds' bitch
the moderates in Daraa are Jordanian's bitch
the moderates of New Syrian Army were US/UK's bitch

muh popular revolution

shhh dont tell it to anyone

yeah whatever i say

lmao what a time to be alive...

This was all to boost Israel's and Gulf Arab State's ego.

Arabs have increased vastly due to Raqqa offensive.

Only a few thousands militants probably. Why? what did you expect?

I think most of the civilians were supportive to the initial revolution. That's why they ended leaving the country after the conflict was between islamist beheaders and the Assad regime.

YPG says they will stop the Raqqa operation if the roaches attack Manbij.
They do have some leverage here.

oh KEK I totally forgot

moderates from Azaz/Mare are Turks' bitch!

>I think most of the civilians were supportive to the initial revolution.
No, I think most civilians wanted democratic reform and less corruption in government

Im pretty sure most sane people didnt want civil war and armed insurgency

This Syrian explained it better than I could, pic related

i said SHHH!!

they dont really have much leverage since we also said we can do the Raqqa op as well instead of YPG.

I don't care what YPG says or wants. I'm saying USA won't have the excuse they have for posting SOF along the Manbij/ES border, anymore. I'm also not saying they will be OK with our operation in the area.

>i said SHHH!!

Of course, i meant the "movement" before the armed conflict.

Oh! Yeah, I guess youre right there

we all know Syrian government could use "some work", kek. so I really cannot disagree with peaceful protest, that was probably good.

this infographic is rather outdated since they keep on recruiting for the YPG. Arab fighters getting more and more (not neccessarily because the blieve in confederalist.anarcho-feminist-bullshit, but because the US pays them 100$ a month). The coscripts of the HPX aren't counted anywhere - unlike the the moderate beheaders, the PYD tries to militarize the society.
Also, the Assyrian Khabour Guards are now allied with the SDF.

damn the guy is really mad.

>we also said we can do the Raqqa op
*teleports in raqqa*

teleport? no.

the excuse will be that they train ati-ISIS fighters there. Or maybe they want to defend the region "from attacks by the regime". Doesn't matter, they will stay.

>this infographic is rather outdated
Yeah i know it's the only one i got. Just to give a view of the SDF components.

HPX are a defensive force however, they don't participate in the offensives.

BUHBUHBUH BASED!

Suppose we did Manbij despite US protest and YPG stopped Raqqa OP. Now is there anyone else who can do a Raqqa OP? Is there any reason for continued US support for YPG against Turkey anymore?

It is a well known fact that the armies that are fighting The Islamic State is also fighting amongst themselves and each other....

Well played Israel and friends, well played.

SDF-SAA connected. Jub Al-Khafi taken.

defend the region from regime won't fly without no fly zones, a very big escalation.

Training can be done in training facilities, which if disclosed to their NATO ally, won't be bombed.

This, no matter what happens only the Jews will be the ones who win at this point.

it's a pretty mute point since you won't do Manbij because the US is against it.
Also, you would have to plough through YPG's lines first and defeat them in all out war. No way the US is in for that shitshow. They would rather give Raqqa to Assad

PLZ MORE GAINZ TODAY

if we are to attack manbij US will pull out their troops anyways.

>This will render US SOF presence unnecessary in the Area. Thus, Manbij is fucked.

LUL I don't think you quite understand how teh U.S. works. For example, since when was U.S. presence in Germoney, Japan, South Korea, last useful? They just like to station their troops all over the world and never, ever, ever move them out for any reason.

But yeah, what happens NAO that the kurd cantons are sort of - kind of connected by the SAA advances? I mean, this is kinda the thing Erdogan the Maddest of dogs was against - but I guess it's ok if Assad is the bridge instead of direct connection? Especially if he's planning to take Manbij anyhow. Hm.

Was ErDOGan fooled or is all going according to plan?

you can defend it from the "regime" by putting American troops there and telling it Russia. They would never dare to bomb it. No no-fly zone needed.

If you attack Manbij there's an open conflict between Turks-Kurds. Everywhere, not just Manbij. The whole US plan for ISIS fails. That's why papa-Trump will pull Erdo's ear before he does anything.

You can't reach Raqqa, the path is blocked.

they ll give raqqa back to assad anyways. erdog is in a pretty good position, imagine this, he said 3 times so far in the last month that he ll give all lands back to whatever syrian government is there once the op ends (raqqa and YPG threat eliminated). what do kurds offer to assad? nothing, they instead want that land for themselves.

also YPG doesnt want to go into raqqa anyways, US forces them. apparently deal was, US was going to help YPG connect its cantons and YPG was going to help US in raqqa. now we fucked that plan up.

>You can't reach Raqqa, the path is blocked.

That plan was never feasible. No one seriously believed it was. ErDOGan was pitching it to dissuade co-operation between the U.S. and the Kurds

It would truly be some 4D chess shit if connecting the cantons was planned by Putin and Iran to win the favor of SDF and counter the US influence on SDF.

>he said 3 times so far in the last month that he ll give all lands back
I'm sure Assad will trust the only faction which invaded his country in this war.

if you believe kurds will dare to attack us from kobane and shit you are insanely delusional.

i dont think YPGs plans are declaring full war on turkey from 2-3 fronts and then getting absolutely rekt. USA wont touch us at all, maybe couple of sanctions here and there but leave kurds to their inevitable fate.

come on erdog, just dare and win, everyone other than commies will turn a blind eye, you literally have nothing to lose. just prove to the world that you have the absolute biggest balls.

>turkey
>invadng
not really top kek. if we really wanted to invade we would use our own soldiers anyways.

Come on, it was done under Russian political influence, both Assad & Erdo knew what is going on with Euphrates Shield and I bet they're both happy it happened.

SAA in Tadef, this morning. Looks like erDOGans dogs were only advancing in twitter warfare.

>But yeah, what happens NAO that the kurd cantons are sort of - kind of connected by the SAA advances?
That isnt a real connection for the Kurds (well, as you said by saying "kind of")

Im 100% sure Erdogan prefers Assad inbetween Kurds, over nothing inbetween.

>what do kurds offer to assad
not attacking him and fighting his enemies
>Erdog said
>trusting the roaches
wew

Please, can we ban roaches from /sg/ already?

yep, everything is according to the deals 100%, maybe iran and 1-2 of our jihadist groups wasnt really happy with that thats why his and our militia chimped out 2 times so far but i doubt it ll happen again.

you already count 71 dead Turkish soldiers mate

>come on erdog just prove to the world that you have the absolute biggest balls.
hahaha

HAven't been following this recently. On a scale of 1 to 10 how fucked is ISIS?

assad letting kurds connect its cantons through him is a big if as well

yeah i said it yesterday as well. its probably literally nothing, just some militia groups chimping out.

They are getting fucked everywhere. Iraq and Syria both.

its less than 70. better than USA's fellujah op where jihadists didnt have 1 single atgm.

i am proud tbqh.

Well, fuck. Turkey will be forced to advance on Manbij in order to reach at least Lake Assad.
SAA must strenghten the new front and advance towards the airbases and Tabqa.

Open fight between Turkey and SAA is possible?

And you believe Assad and the Russians have any reason to give Kurds' land to Erdogan just because he promised he'll give it back? Kek, don't be delusional mate. Assad knows who the Turks support.

its not possible, TAF elements already started shifting to manbij front apparently.

>Open fight between Turkey and SAA is possible?
nope