Mutation accumulation will extinct humanity in a a matter of generations

youtube.com/watch?v=vZUJ7PZ8f74

b-b-but mutations are a good thing

b-b-ut muh billions of years

creationists fuck off

also i want to cum on her feet

you can't, you aren't smart enough to

fuck off christcucks you were usefull for fucking up mudshits but now you are the ultimate refugee cocksuckers

And evolution is real you faggots

That's a beautiful fucking mutant.

I hope so, humanity should be destroyed before it kills the planet

No. No it won't.

>has already excess color
>puts on additional color
Dropped.

Someone start up a flat earth thread so we can more easily pretend that we're retarded.

I can see this up-jumped Instagram model's vag fluff through the lace.

I don't have nothing against the people who believe in such thing but how can they make these presentations with "strong evidence".

How can you listen them interpret their own pathetic lives and say god exist because of it?

We need eugenism.

Start with yourself then.

keep in mind that not everyone is a complete braindead moron like you

What?
Smoking on a religious pipe isn't considered brain dead?

she's one of the top models in the world, no instahoe

>tfw you will never pull out and jizz on it

That feel when you can safely disregard a doomsday theory and carry on with your life smartly

we're talking about a guy that invented a gene gun, explaining how what we were taught doesn't match the observed reality

your tiny little brain hasn't accumulated enough facts to even understand the arguments, but just as every naive retarded kiddo thinks he knows everything, same is the case for you

you're not even dumb enough to realize how fucking dumb you are

I'd give up all my principles and politics for a just one night with her.

He is presenting some of his theory as facts. That is my problem. He isn't unbiased. Tho I haven't watched more than 30 min of vid.

there's no such thing as unbiased, it's your problem that you fell for the meme where disney gives you the bill nye actor to tell you what's science and what's pseudoscience

and at around 55:00 he answers just this question, btw.

he's acknowledged what is speculation vs. facts. truth is, there is a lot of speculation implicit in darwinism and needs criticism.

We've only been "de-evolving" since 1945 when (((someone))) decided to demonize all eugenics. Before about 1880 very few had the resources to take care of mutants (retards, the insane, substance abusers, the physically infirm). They were quietly put in "institutions" where they died (or in poor countries) allowed to wander into the forest.

Around 1900 we had the resources to take care of them but realized that it was VERY EXPENSIVE. They were cared for but also STERILIZED. Both America and Europe did Eugenics like this from 1900 to 1950. After the war Eugenics was (((demonized))) and now we have 4+ generations of crazy, substance abusing retards, all dependent on the state.

Their numbers (by percent) are growing exponentially, and will eventually overwhelm even the richest of countries. Eventually we WILL HAVE TO RETURN TO STERILIZATION FOR THE UNFIT.

When is the last time you went to space?