THIS COULD BE YOUR SON

How do we combat the tyrannical tranny jew?

archive.is/KqCSO

"If a man told a psychiatrist that he was a gorilla, this would be classified as a “bizarre delusion” according to the text for schizophrenia. If he said he was the last Neanderthal left on earth, this also would be a bizarre delusion. But if he tells him he is a woman trapped in a male body, the psychiatrist agrees to have her body fixed."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX1ccFY6XAs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that a fucking dude

it's a monster

looks fucking gross

Do it soviet way - fix him with haloperidolum. If it works, than it's mental.

>all those Somethingawful references

Is this a troll pic/ironic humor from FYAD or something? I haven't used that shithole since the early 2000s.

I see ugliness

When happens when that tranny freak loses its hair? That hairline.

he hasn't killed himself yet?

Is that Cosmo?

Good parenting. It's not that hard. Instilling good moral values and education gradually throughout the years, preferably before hitting (and then during) puberty. (((Public schools))) can't be trusted, especially here in leaf land.

does it float if so it's a witch

Cosmo the former speedrunner? YES!

Transgenderism is a disease

You bigot! Xie is Narcissa now!

>spending money on hormone treatment when you could fix those fucking teeth first

>loses OoT world record when someon discovers the wrong warp from the Deku Tree to Ganon's tower
>gets it back because he found an officially licensed Chinese system that has Ocarina of Time at a higher frame rate and text speed
>everyone shrugs and doesn't give a shit about any% OoT any more anyway
>gets BTFO by John Numbers at NWC
>turns into a tranny

Underrated as fuck

Just wait them out. 75% of them commit suicide.

I guess a life that revolves around submissive sex doesn't soothe the mental illness of extreme self-hatred?

Shame, really. But then again, anyone who puts so much stock in their looks is fighting a losing battle against age.

Excuse me HER name is Narcissa and SHE isn't a speedrunner.

>this could be your son
Well naturaly if you give him shit education then it will turn out to be. If you want to have a great son you have to take care of him and help him with homeworks, also find one of his passion and invest in it at very young age. NEVER crush your son passions unless they are degenerate..

NUMBERED

youtube.com/watch?v=bX1ccFY6XAs
he got fucked so hard he turned into a tranny

Do you see man or woman?

Neither.

holy shit that is some ridiculous choking

I've only played a little nsmbu in the context of mario maker but even I'm not that bad

DON'T CLICC THAT WEBM

I don't care about genders and all that stuff, I've always looked like a girl and it'd very feel wrong growing up and becoming more manly. I-I just want to be my friends' little trap buddy forever, I'm sorry if that's wrong.

wait, I think that was the first nsmbu level I even cleared lmao

Miyamoto made Cosmo into a gurl.

That webm frightens me

John Numbers deserves the credit for turning a man into a woman, but this man here set the course.

Should rewatch the DS9 episode with quarks mom.
You could get the impression they are related.

>do you see a girl or a man
No

>do you see a girl or a man?

i see a human with xy configuration chromosomes

This is so satisfying